3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiGHTS 24.07.21 04:58 am

Great Shooters of 2004

I always wanted to know
2004 was a genius for shooters and this will never happen again, the pc-mouse has died and we will not have to wait for the technical breakthroughs that we were given by the overclocking habits of the winners.

Please Speak Out!

Modified on September 28, 2015 by NiGHTS
120 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 24.07.21

[b] megaPUMBA [/ b], funny when they laugh at fact 8).

N
NiGHTS 24.07.21

After 11 years passed since that glorious time, time polished judgments, showed who was who and gave new thoughts for reasoning

di-CXOSH9.jpeg

di-3VSYP2.jpeg

Halvets 2 - once seemed greatness and a monument of shooter building, is now perceived as disney, but really as Disney or Pixar, whether they are not okay cartoon. All along the knurled track. It is stereotyped and standard, as if in the worst traditions of family Spielbere films. The entire walkthrough is a pragmatic approach. They took from all the then well-known genres piece by piece, glued it together and released it wrapped in a wrapper from the engine and physics. A bit of a matrix, a zombie horror, the urban decay of Stalin's Khrushevoks, a mass shooter, a cartoon adventure and, well, how can it be without it, a meaningful ellipsis at the end. The main thing is more and from everywhere to please everyone. The merits of a delightful engine, however, do not need to beg. Realistic textures and water, soft lighting and optimization. The game is technologically the best of the time,

di-AUX50T.jpeg

di-KLCDO3.jpeg

The Chronicles of Narnia Riddick - I haven't tasted it at all. An amazing story about how a half-fashionable office gash down the graphonies of the level of the best PR people like Carmack and Kraitek. Top grafon at that time sho on xbox sho on pisi, non-standard approach to level design, chic design of filling the world, viscous atmosphere and sophisticated gameplay mechanics. Almost the only case in the universe when a game based on a film franchise turned out to be two orders of magnitude better than a shit movie. I understand everything and assessments and enthusiastic responses and something like that, but somehow it didn't work out. The game has greatly devalued over the past time and no longer brings its former admiration.

di-9K3RDN.jpeg

di-10IRUF.gif

Doom THREE - waited for the game AJ TRISLO. Shit on a stick! The beginning of the story of the fall from Olympus of the game-making of the god Karmych and id as fps geniuses. I will never forget how I came to realize that I’m playing a complete bucket after once again showing a puppet screensaver with the same (!) Character models. Oklmn, unreasonably prolonged corridor haze about the flashlight button. Your mother is incomprehensible. Moreover, such a snag for centuries, when you turn it on at first it seemed as if you were in another world, the game in places is so beautiful and looking radically different with its pissed bump mapping from everything that was then. Starting to play, you could exclaim - what an awesome relief push, what sharp fat real-time shadows, what a realistic reflection of the plasmagan from the wall at point-blank range.

di-48X918.jpeg

di-765CJA.jpeg

Far Edge is the prettiest game of 2004. The German twilight geniuses have degenerated a wonderful engine tantamount to handling both open and closed spaces. Gorgeous water, dense charming vegetation, distant drawing of a large-scale world. As a bonus, there was a terrible imbalance in difficulty. It's really interesting which schizoid decided to make for fun so that the game could not be passed above normal. You play, enjoy the views, swim with fish, fly on a hang-glider, even walk through the bushes, but at one miraculous moment crypto-techno-hibons come running in and start tracking you three kilometers away, then they are joined by imbeatable snipers headshots from any distance if will also see the caramba. A wonderful game, you still need to look for such a barrel of honey and a scoop of diarrhea.

di-WJN5NI.jpeg

di-SVZ4VE.jpeg

Calo 2 - how to be able the first time and not crap the second. Time put everything in its place. Compared to the fourth jeffers, the blackbox was not as good as he wanted. I had to not fool around by budding a dozen of the same rooms, but to create by other methods. Extraterrestrial Mouzon, luxurious design of a halo mired in flood, razor sharp skirmish mechanics, parallel narration for two characters and a completely weird ending with to be continued style. The second part flickers out of the blue as the best in the series. And most importantly, it is pleasant to play it even now, even in the original, even in the re-release, even the sky, even ...

di-GV8E3Q.jpeg

di-N464Q5.jpeg

Metro Prime 2 is an absolute metroid. Maximum copy-paste, maximum running back and forth. One world is not enough, at most we will give you two parallel ones of the same. Sometimes the complexity flew into the ionosphere, the devilish level in technocracy I dream in nightmares because of not knowing where to go. They significantly reduced the variety, added some twilight shades and gray notes in the narrative. After completing one hundred percent, you wonder - why? The whole trilogy of metroid prime is some kind of underestimated masterpiece, but here is a cross between a really heady first and a purely hacky third part.

di-30G059.jpeg

di-B7LLKN.jpeg

Anrial Tournament 2004 - why did I not write it here. But it seems like it came out in 2004, how strange it is and was and remains almost the best magazine .. how strange it is, although it would seem .. An awesome game in its genre, juicy and colorful. Brutal grotesque and deliberate outrageousness. The controls for the discipline remained a little shaky, but at the same time it was really cool, fun, crazy and fun to play. We added a controlled technique to the game, inflated the boundaries of the maps, increased the speed, and tweaked the balance. The best meat could be stuffed in forgotten deathmatch mini-arenas and thoughtfully plan strategic maneuvers in a team game. First class, great game, although it would seem .. Modified on October 8, 2015 by NiGHTS

C
Charles 24.07.21

[member = 'NiGHTS'], what are you on? 

he is a topic - Riddick, Riddick, Riddick. The best jester of that era. Yes, better than Halfa. 

Y
Yog-Sothoth 24.07.21

[quote name = 'NiGHTS' timestamp = '1443359941' post = '4973525'] Far Edge is the most beautiful game of 2004. The German twilight geniuses have degenerated a wonderful engine tantamount to handling both open and closed spaces. Luxurious water, dense, enchanting vegetation, distant drawing of a large-scale world. As a bonus, there was a terrible imbalance in difficulty. It's really interesting which schizoid decided to make for fun so that the game could not be passed above normal. You play, enjoy the views, swim with fish, fly on a hang-glider, even walk through the bushes, but at one miraculous moment crypto-techno-hibons come running in and start tracking you three kilometers away, then they are joined by imbeatable snipers headshots from any distance if will also see the caramba. Wonderful game You still need to look for such a barrel of honey and a scoop of diarrhea. [/ quote]

It's a shame that the plotter is on the level of trashy bi-movie. 

d
dozensnake 24.07.21

[quote name = 'NiGHTS' timestamp = '1443359941' post = '4973525'] The game has been greatly devalued in the past and no longer brings its former admiration. [/ quote]

played a couple months ago, still an awesome game

U
UnreaL 24.07.21

[quote name = 'Charles Bronson' timestamp = '1443360139' post = '4973527'] What are you on? [/ quote]

I wanted to ask too  

m
megapxl 24.07.21

good year

Y
Yog-Sothoth 24.07.21

It is strange that Painkiller is not in the top. The most sane Polish jester. : icon_lol:

J
JIe0H 24.07.21

the best jester? well UT 04 same

N
NiGHTS 24.07.21

[member = 'Yog-Sothoth'], knew that there would be a conversation about Painkiller, but I deliberately did not turn it on, the
game is agile, but I relied on the so-called non-existent generally accepted opinion and ratings around 90
and here as we can see everything is great, every game was very highly commended, whether or not this is already a controversial issue

Chronicles of Riddick 90.95%
Doom 3 86.63%
Far Cry 89.38%
Half-Life 2 95.48%
Halo 2 94.57%
Metroid Prime 2 91.87%
Unreal Tournament 2004 92.57% Modified September 28, 2015 by NiGHTS

J
Jordan. 24.07.21

riddick, ut2004 and paykiller liked more than others then

S
Snakeeater 24.07.21

Crazy year. Haylo 2, Riddick and HL2 are the best shooters of that year, imo.

K
KuP9I 24.07.21

UT 2004 and HL 2

N
Nonsense 24.07.21

PPC, you are reshaping the topic here. UT04, Paykiller, Halo 2.

N
NiGHTS 24.07.21

Added to the poll by Painkiller at the request of workers

di-9B4AAP.jpeg

di-QOCITT.jpeg

di-ZDOZ97.jpeg

di-AOUOGK.jpeg

X
Xopek 24.07.21

Where is Killzone mrtroll.gif

N
NiGHTS 24.07.21

[member = 'Xopek'], he is too incredible to compare with the rest cg.gif

di-UJ12MJ.png

di-C1LAFP.jpeg

di-2ROCM4.jpeg

di-QYQGQN.jpeg

Modified on September 28, 2015 by NiGHTS

q
qmish 24.07.21

Tribes: Vengeance back then.

V
Vegetable 24.07.21

On 09/27/2015 at 4:19 pm, NiGHTS said:

After 11 years passed since that glorious time, time polished judgments, showed who was who and gave new thoughts for reasoning

di-CXOSH9.jpeg

di-3VSYP2.jpeg

Halvets 2 - once seemed greatness and a monument of shooter building, is now perceived as disney, but really as Disney or Pixar, whether they are not okay cartoon. All along the knurled track. It is stereotyped and standard, as if in the worst traditions of family Spielbere films. The entire walkthrough is a pragmatic approach. They took from all the then well-known genres piece by piece, glued it together and released it wrapped in a wrapper from the engine and physics. A bit of a matrix, a zombie horror, the urban decay of Stalin's Khrushevoks, a mass shooter, a cartoon adventure and, well, how can it be without it, a meaningful ellipsis at the end. The main thing is more and from everywhere to please everyone. The merits of a delightful engine, however, do not need to beg. Realistic textures and water, soft lighting and optimization. The game is technologically the best of the time,

di-AUX50T.jpeg

di-KLCDO3.jpeg

The Chronicles of Narnia Riddick - I haven't tasted it at all. An amazing story about how a half-fashionable office gash down the graphonies of the level of the best PR people like Carmack and Kraitek. Top grafon at that time sho on xbox sho on pisi, non-standard approach to level design, chic design of filling the world, viscous atmosphere and sophisticated gameplay mechanics. Almost the only case in the universe when a game based on a film franchise turned out to be two orders of magnitude better than a shit movie. I understand everything and assessments and enthusiastic responses and something like that, but somehow it didn't work out. The game has greatly devalued over the past time and no longer brings its former admiration.

di-9K3RDN.jpeg

di-10IRUF.gif

Doom THREE - waited for the game AJ TRISLO. Shit on a stick! The beginning of the story of the fall from Olympus of the game-making of the god Karmych and id as fps geniuses. I will never forget how I came to realize that I’m playing a complete bucket after once again showing a puppet screensaver with the same (!) Character models. Oklmn, unreasonably prolonged corridor haze about the flashlight button. Your mother is incomprehensible. Moreover, such a snag for centuries, when you turn it on at first it seemed as if you were in another world, the game in places is so beautiful and looking radically different with its pissed bump mapping from everything that was then. Starting to play, you could exclaim - what an awesome relief push, what sharp fat real-time shadows, what a realistic reflection of the plasmagan from the wall at point-blank range.

di-48X918.jpeg

di-765CJA.jpeg

Far Edge is the prettiest game of 2004. The German twilight geniuses have degenerated a wonderful engine tantamount to handling both open and closed spaces. Gorgeous water, dense charming vegetation, distant drawing of a large-scale world. As a bonus, there was a terrible imbalance in difficulty. It's really interesting which schizoid decided to make for fun so that the game could not be passed above normal. You play, enjoy the views, swim with fish, fly on a hang-glider, even walk through the bushes, but at one miraculous moment crypto-techno-hibons come running in and start tracking you three kilometers away, then they are joined by imbeatable snipers headshots from any distance if will also see the caramba. A wonderful game, you still need to look for such a barrel of honey and a scoop of diarrhea.

di-WJN5NI.jpeg

di-SVZ4VE.jpeg

Calo 2 - how to be able the first time and not crap the second. Time put everything in its place. Compared to the fourth jeffers, the blackbox was not as good as he wanted. I had to not fool around by budding a dozen of the same rooms, but to create by other methods. Extraterrestrial Mouzon, luxurious design of a halo mired in flood, razor sharp skirmish mechanics, parallel narration for two characters and a completely weird ending with to be continued style. The second part flickers out of the blue as the best in the series. And most importantly, it is pleasant to play it even now, even in the original, even in the re-release, even the sky, even ...

di-GV8E3Q.jpeg

di-N464Q5.jpeg

Metro Prime 2 is an absolute metroid. Maximum copy-paste, maximum running back and forth. One world is not enough, at most we will give you two parallel ones of the same. Sometimes the complexity flew into the ionosphere, the devilish level in technocracy I dream in nightmares because of not knowing where to go. They significantly reduced the variety, added some twilight shades and gray notes in the narrative. After completing one hundred percent, you wonder - why? The whole trilogy of metroid prime is some kind of underestimated masterpiece, but here is a cross between a really heady first and a purely hacky third part.

di-30G059.jpeg

di-B7LLKN.jpeg

Anrial Tournament 2004 - why did I not write it here. But it seems like it came out in 2004, how strange it is and was and remains almost the best magazine .. how strange it is, although it would seem .. An awesome game in its genre, juicy and colorful. Brutal grotesque and deliberate outrageousness. The controls for the discipline remained a little shaky, but at the same time it was really cool, fun, crazy and fun to play. We added a controlled technique to the game, inflated the boundaries of the maps, increased the speed, and tweaked the balance. The best meat could be stuffed in forgotten deathmatch mini-arenas and thoughtfully plan strategic maneuvers in a team game. First-class, great game, although it would seem ..

Tin, and they still consider me a hater. He crap criticized everything (of course, I agree with the Duma3). 

W
Water 24.07.21

At 11.08.2019 at 11:23 pm, Vegetable said:

Tin, and they still consider me a hater. He crap criticized everything (of course, I agree with the Duma3). 

Well, here with some arguments, at least, but you're a stupid cheitor.