3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 24.07.21 04:59 am

What should be our patriotic game?

Here the other day I was talking with friends about how well Americans are doing games and movies with a patriotic bias. For the next day I have been thinking about what our patriotic game should be.

To begin with, I made a questionnaire. If you need to add something to it or something else, I'll do it.

For which options you can vote for how many options, and some only for one.

In general, they drove, but the only thing I will say right away for political disputes or any statements regarding politics, I will ban.
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anarki 24.07.21

Czech patriot?

E
Echoes 24.07.21

At the time of the Zaporizhzhya Sich, when Stepan Razin was still a trader.

The rudiments are already in the domestic addon for Mount and Blade.

S
Shpak-G 24.07.21

Not worth it

y
youtoome 24.07.21

The Great Patriotic War.

Focus on real (According to secret documents) events, drama and exploits.

However, to show human filth.

From the first person, medium levels, variable mechanics.

Different characters, different styles.

Stealth, for example, a mother and child are trying to hide.

A brave soldier, going ahead.

A partisan extinguishing a tank with his last strength.

In general, by reference, to make a history of spec ops.

E
Echoes 24.07.21

[member = 'ZiGRaD'] why is that? If any independent studio took up the development of something like this, then personally I would have played with pleasure.

A
Azzy 24.07.21

[quote name = "Anarki" post = "4134379" timestamp = "1399827556"] Czech patriot? [/ quote] Thank you, iPad doesn't know the word "patriotic" :)

h
hero olympus 24.07.21

I personally think that the most important thing is to show the most important moments of Russia and its history, the main wars, revolutions and events.

S
Sofia 24.07.21

nice.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

S
Strange 24.07.21

Patriotic game .. Why from having this topic, I start to pull to escape from the hammock in horror?  yuno.gif

R
RL Rooha 24.07.21

Necessarily patriotic? Can't you be ordinary and good?

A
ACE 24.07.21

an adventure like Sherlock Homes about the 17th and 18th centuries. donate frogweirs for development. they will make a cool little thing

P
PortalX3 24.07.21

There was already a Metro Last Light game: icon_wink:

And everything was at an excellent level in her)

metro_last_light-1369794188.jpg

a
augury 24.07.21

About the hitmen.

Modified May 11, 2014 by augury

A
ACE 24.07.21

[member = 'PortalX3'], especially the story about red fascists and dull corridors with stupid enemies

p
pathfinder 24.07.21

Shooter about the Great Patriotic War. Ideally an open world and further development of Sabotter's ideas. Let at least someone make a game on this topic, since the rest have been abandoned.

w
willams martini 24.07.21

There shouldn't be such a game. For patriotic crap, we usually allocate budget money and all this, as usual, ends with sawing the dough.

K
Knuck knuck 24.07.21

So that there were adventures, scorpions, abysses and Egyptian curses and such a drake in a jeep on the edge of the abyss goes and the resurrected Egyptian pharaohs follow him in chariots, because he kidnapped their queen priestess and such a drake flies to the USSR and there the alternative universe Stalin did not die , Beria did not die, Hitler did not die and the patriotic detail and the appearance changes to FPS and a joke begins in the style of a Painkiller as a plant worker Vasily begins to kill the American capitalist pigs with a pitchfork and a sickle with a double-barreled gun

Modified May 11, 2014 by Knuck Knuck

J
JasonWU 24.07.21

A fictional conflict is a slippery slope to fall into cranberries and delirium.

Moreover, we have a rich history, there is something to turn to.

N
Nonsense 24.07.21

According to the Second World War, without Mikhalkovo trash.

M
MWorld II 24.07.21

Focus on real (According to secret documents) events, drama and exploits.

and get stalingrad: the video game

Modified May 11, 2014 by MWorld II