3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 28.07.21 12:44 am

Favorite game, around which there was no hype

The meaning of the topic is that it shares games that are not popular or, due to the lack of a sane advertising company and stunning ratings, are recorded in trash, but they are good toys and maybe even favorite.

Recently, on the advice of a friend, Sabater passed, and even got platinum, which is a rarity for me. Also, before that, on the advice of Fisti, I walked Alone in the Dark: I also really liked the Inferno and the toy, despite the presence of shortcomings. Also, for example, on my advice, some here played Demonsoos and were pleased too.

So let's share a list of games that you would recommend for review :)

my sweat 3 list so far is:
Demons Souls
the Saboteur
Alone in the Dark (preferably inferno because the bug fixes were done well)
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jaspar 28.07.21

shadow of destiny
second sight

g
grasa 28.07.21

zoe
yakuza
sirens
ring of red
wild arms
brez of fire
the thing
omega boost
moser ersbound
halo 3

J
Just KiD 28.07.21

Azza, try Bionic Commando, you just have to get used to checkpoints :)

D
Dimanych 28.07.21

[quote name = "Just KiD"] Azza, try Bionic Commando, you just have to get used to checkpoints :) [/ quote]
uh-huh, and Iron Man with Lego Harry Potter, you just have to clench your jaw and drink something stronger :)

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

SOS Financial Escape. with ZY2. was a gorgeous toy.
from the latter - DeathSpank is a terrific diabloyd.
but of course, without a pair, three people play: ((((it's better to be promoted to all the fields of the Fat Princess: brash:

Jericho

X
Xenosag 28.07.21

RE5

S
Semicuda 28.07.21

Call of Cthulhu
One of your favorite games, by atmosphere it will bury any silent hill: dsfnlkjh:

G
Green cardinal 28.07.21

Valkyria Chronicles

j
jB_hIpS 28.07.21

Mirror's Edge: ads:

PS
Half-Life 1

C
Chieffy 28.07.21

Saboteur, Beyond Good and Evil

T
Tesla_F 28.07.21

[b] jB_hIpS [/ b]
,: agree: Dymosol
Mirrors Edge
Call of Juarez 1-2

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

there was such a topic. favorite bad game or something like that.

Well, in the absence of hype, eternal darkness wins. just a wild failure in sales. although the ratings were very ok (though here in the trade almost all games have from 7 to 9 points).

-
- = S! Z = - 28.07.21

Punisher and Ninja Gaiden 2

G
Ganxta 28.07.21

[img] http://www.platformnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Darkness-head.jpg [/ img]

T
Tesla_F 28.07.21

[b] Ganxta [/ b], how could I forget: sad:

f
fist_exe 28.07.21

[quote] Favorite game in the circle of which there was no hype [/ quote]
[quote] Demons Souls [/ quote]
hmm, but I thought community hype is no less prestigious than Mountain Dew advertising ...

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

here people from the moon can
be seen if you have not noticed the PR RE5, Saboteur :-D

F
FoxHounder 28.07.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], but they noticed a VERY NOTICEABLE "community hype" Demon's Souls :-D
Probably, the presence of a thread dedicated to the game - this is it ((((((

A
Azzy 28.07.21

Azza, try Bionic Commando

Just KiD, passed at the start, because I was waiting for the game :) But thanks for the advice, I liked the game)))

there was such a topic. favorite bad game or something like that.

this is not quite that, or rather not at all. There I wrote about the dynasty varior, for example, here you cannot write about the dynasty varior, because objectively the game is not good, unfortunately ...

if you haven't noticed the PR Saboteur

here the logic is as follows, PR would, yes, but for example, many of the game were recorded in trash even before the release, so there was little discussion about it, and for example, I missed it at the exit. then I played and realized that this was not worth skipping. that's why I say "guys try sabater, the game is good." here.

and I thought the community hype is no less prestigious than the Mountain Dew advertisement ...

kamuniti hype did not start immediately after the release, but approximately only to the exit of the American. and before that, the game was "PR" by single fans. Before the release of the game, in general, even the most soniboist sonboys shouted that the game was shit. here I can say with pride : gigi:that one of the very few who was waiting for the game from the very announcement on the TGS 8)
Ganxta, darknes, yes, the game is plague, the plot and atmosphere of proso atas)))

RE5

uh, but this is definitely not in the cashier, the PR was not frail, the ratings are high ... but oh well