3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyler durden 28.07.21 12:44 am

The hardest game

What is the hardest game for you

[size = 75] Added 08 Oct 2004, 17:00: [/ size]

FOR me Prince of Persia!
123 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naked 28.07.21

Probably "Lines" Or "Teris" Until now, I haven't seen the final video ...
Another "prince of darkness" It's hard to force yourself to play it ... Hmm ...
And of course "Deus Ex" First .. because earlier he walked with brakes, but now it is difficult to get him ...

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

DMC, difficulty level dante must die

T
Tyler durden 28.07.21

Deus Ex is it hard to get it

v
vento 28.07.21

Ninja gaiden

T
Tyler durden 28.07.21

No, all the same, the most difficult is TeTrIs

R
Requel 28.07.21

Hmm! Well, personally, I remember a game that I played for a long time, but went through Egypt2

O
Orchunter 28.07.21

Commandos.

Well, [b] Baldur's Gate II [/ b] at one time caused some complications in the passage. :)

L
Leider 28.07.21

Myst III. I'm ready to kill the creators of this quest ... I never passed it, that's a shame ...

R
Requel 28.07.21

[quote name = "Orchunter"] Commandos.

Well, [b] Baldur's Gate II [/ b] at one time caused some complications in the passage. :) [/ quote]

I agree, I remember some of the quests that I still haven't solved, in the sense that I don't know how to go through them! :?

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

which ones? (I went through all the baldurs)

R
Requel 28.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] which ones? (I went through the whole baldurs) [/ quote]

Do you remember there was a quest, for some village it was necessary to find and kill a monster, something like the lord of darkness, there you also meet Muzzy in prison , and to open the door you need to find the fragments of the sun. I found two, but I don’t know another where! There are still riddles about morning, afternoon, evening! So it seems I do not remember very well!

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

you speak Baldur's Gate II (old kompushny), if so then forgive me for taking the time. i meant dark allians (ps2 / xbox)

G
Guest 28.07.21

Rome total war

S
Serik 28.07.21

Queke III: Arena, at Nightmare - I bow to people who can pass it: shock:

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Civilization 3 at the highest difficulty level.

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 28.07.21

The hardest game people have ever come up with is Windows :)

R
Raipper 28.07.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] The most difficult game that people have invented is Windows :) [/ quote]

.... it is impossible to pass it :)

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

[quote name = "Serik"] Quake III: Arena, on Nightmare - I bow before people who can pass it: shock: [/ quote]
I went through everything and tore everyone up when I played regularly (about a year and a half ago) Nightmare - in fact manger in comparison with people who know how to play.
A now abandoned, old already :)

C
Cooller 28.07.21

The hardest game I've ever played is Contra: Shattered Soldier for PS2.
The complexity there is simply brutal and only God will pass it. : scare:

G
Guest 28.07.21

Not a cooler, even God won't pass FPS on a joystick (without autoaim, of course) :)