3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21 10:38 pm

Reviews about 3D in games

In general, the essence of the topic is that there are few 3D monitors or TVs, I think many who do not have them would like to know from the owners how cool this or that game is transformed in 3D mode.
I will start first
Live felt Gran Turismo 5, Motorstorm Apocalypse is on ps3
And Burnout Paradise with Hot Pews on pc
On ps3 3d, something is not right, it’s like a dog’s fifth leg.
But on the PC, a very good picture is felt.
By the way, has anyone played Crisis on PS3 or PC or on both for better comparison.
Describe your feelings
51 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 28.07.21

By the way, yes, it is very interesting to know the impressions of members of the forum about 3d. For rt5, I think it's not worth talking about, there is poorly done tride.

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

I saw only the metro with Nvidiavskoy equipment - I liked it very much, but somehow expensive.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 39 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

that is, in addition to glasses and monica, I would have to take a new vidyahu - no ice.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 40 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

3Dtv buy for games in general ololo: facepalm:

B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21

For 3D on a PC, you need to have at least 2 video cards so that the game runs exactly the same as without 3D with one card

T
TomWert 28.07.21

saw played in 3D both on a curling iron and on PiSi, in both cases: brash:

G
Guest 28.07.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] For 3D on a PC, you need to have at least 2 video cards so that the game goes exactly the same as without 3D with one card [/ quote]
You are wrong
Crisis 2 at maximum settings with all AA and AF runs in 3D modes in all the faster you can imagine
on my new GTX 570: trollface:

shorter than 2 cards is not necessary at all: wink:

B

[b] ult [/ b], well, this is for a uniform load, each card is frame-wise.
Well, how is krayzis in 3D?

w
walkmann 28.07.21

great topic, it's interesting to hear reviews about 3D in games
[quote] Crisis 2 at maximum settings with all AA and AF runs in 3D modes in all the smarter ones you can imagine
on my new GTX 570 [/ quote]
so like krytek they said that for 3d they have a special filter, thanks to which the performance almost does not drop

d
deepRED 28.07.21

felt tourism, motorstorm apocalypse - I have a 3D TV set, not so much wow effect to sit and play in these uncomfortable glasses :) in the end I play without them. In general, I was very disappointed in this technology: the volume is not felt, it is there, but some kind of cardboard: the convexity of objects is not strongly felt, more like several layers (leers) of the image.

G
Guest 28.07.21

[b] walkmann [/ b], they have 2 or three types of 3D output technology, I did not notice any differences in performance. (probably on consoles they have one)

[b] Everyone's favorite and respected [/ b], well, why such an even distribution of the load if one card does just fine. I can't say how it is there 3d, because I'm waiting for the new top-end plasma from Panas to come out in Russia. I just forced it on and looked at the performance. Because on the old card I tried 3D and got almost a slide show.

B

[b] ult [/ b], it won't work on a 3d pc from a telly, only nvidia monitors

V
Vaganovich 28.07.21

Motorstorm Apocalypse. I downloaded the demo with the graphics killed, tell me that everything is better in 3D or in the full version.

F
FoxHounder 28.07.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] [b] ult [/ b], it won't work on a 3d pc from a TV, only nvidia monitors [/ quote]
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = C-CErndu3_I [/ youtube]

R
Richy 28.07.21

about games for Nintendo 3DS in this thread, as far as I understand, do not write? :-D

m
muxa 28.07.21

which I saw is Stardust HD. : D It's impossible to find fault with 3D in this arcade game. It's just that everything is done flawlessly.

A
AlexRG 28.07.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] In general, the essence of the topic is this, there are few 3D monitors or TVs, I think many who do not have them would like to know from the owners how cool this or that game transforms in 3D mode.
I will start first
Live felt Gran Turismo 5, Motorstorm Apocalypse is on ps3
And Burnout Paradise with Hot Pews on pc
On ps3 3d, something is not right, it’s like a dog’s fifth leg.
But on the PC, a very good picture is felt.
By the way, has anyone played Crisis on PS3 or PC or on both for better comparison.
Describe your feelings [/ quote]
Comrade, if you really played on a 3D TV set or monitor, you would describe much more here and
would not ask stupid questions to others about the sensation of what they saw.

B

[quote name = "AlexRG"]
Comrade, if you really played on a 3D TV set or monitor, you would describe much more here and
would not ask stupid questions to others about the feeling of what you saw. [/ quote]
Well, that's how bad I am describing if you don’t believe, these are your problems

A
Albert 28.07.21

played in Gran Turismo, Motostorm Apocalypse and Kilzon 3 ..... In Gran Turismo 3D, one name ... in other 3D games is implemented perfectly, but in this generation of consoles - in 3D there are too many flaws that are striking due to weak textures and poor console performance. In addition to games and the consoles themselves, an important aspect is the TV and If we compare the Samsung 55 ice with the Panasonic 50 plasma ... then after Samsung 3D I wanted to throw it out and forget it as an unsuccessful chip ... Panasonic has greatly changed my opinion. If in Samsung the picture was removed only inward, then in Panasonic the fish swam out of the screen. I won't say anything about eye fatigue. I played every game for about half an hour. And nevertheless I was satisfied with 3d, as they say, you can't spoil bread with butter ... Ancharted 3 will put an end to it ...

U
UnKidreal 28.07.21

I've been playing for almost a year. 3D, if it is correctly implemented in the game itself, is so cool that it is difficult to describe in words. This is a completely new sensation. It's like going from black and white to color. After you play in normal 3D, in 2D and play, then the desire disappears, when in Metro 2033 or Call of Duty Black Ops any detail of the weapon, any rivet is displayed in perspective, when the barrel itself is visible through the slots in the barrel shell, Bulletstorm, namely there behind the slots, and the Kalash looks like a real one, Metro 2033, whoever held it in their hands will understand. Is a song. Yes, a little expensive, but as a rule, you have to pay for the pleasure. And this pleasure is really worth it. Console users of normal 1920x1080, 4-8x anti-aliasing, 16x anisotropy will, unfortunately, see another question only in the next generation. It's a pity, because he himself had more than one prefix. Well, if the means allow, and the brain normally digests 3D, according to statistics, 12 percent of the population does not see at all or does not digest 3D well, then welcome to the future, it has already come.

V
Valtron 28.07.21

Played almost all hits and not hits in 3D on consoles and pc.
You immediately forget about three tees on consoles after what you see on your PC. Some games even now on PC look like a next genome in three de mode. This is primarily of course Mass Effect 2.3, Alan Wake, and Batman from the Metro. and in some it is out of place, for example in Deus Ex and Battle Field 3. In general, I wish everyone to join this case.

X
Xopek 28.07.21

I played Datura in 3D mode ... this is a horror, not only is the "water color" of the picture is lost, so also the vsync fucking flies and the frame drops are hellish up to 15-20 fps. I do not advise.