3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoder 28.07.21 10:43 pm

One most-most-favorite game

I know that everyone can give out a long list of their favorite games, but still there should be one that has sunk into the soul more than others. For me, this is [b] Grand Theft Auto [/ b] [b] [color = # FF00FF] Vice City [/ color] [/ b]. The atmosphere of Miami in the 80s, freedom and the best music: love:
Even now it is more interesting to play it than most modern games.

[url = http: //img691.imageshack.us/i/12da2d4e2f51e989af3b77e.jpg/] [img] http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/545/12da2d4e2f51e989af3b77e.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
124 Comments
Sort by:
s
soliddante 28.07.21

Well, let it be mgs1, 20 times passed, not an exaggeration.

v
voin_pobeditel 28.07.21

skies of arcadia: oops:

4e6ypaIIIka 28.07.21

River raid

A
Azzy 28.07.21

I can’t single out one thing. Even if we limit the list to the first three games
that instantly appeared in my head after reading the topic title
(Soul Reaver, Resident Evil 3 and Contra), I cannot single out one thing.

e
ekzekutor 28.07.21

Half Life

A
Avroveks 28.07.21

difficult to choose between The Elder Scrolls and Grandia 2, very difficult to choose. :)

N
NekiiMolla 28.07.21

There is no one favorite, several associations arise at once: D
1. Max Payne, Max Payne 2 - for the plot, music, noir.
2. GTA: Vice City - for crazy 80, + Michael Jackson on the radio: D (the best of the GTA series, IMHO).
3. Diablo 2 - dragged on for so long that it's still on the computer: D
4. Half-Life - because it was interesting, very much!
5. Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica - because it was terribly interesting, really!
6. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - an hour-long duel with The End I still remember: D
8. Comix Zone - I would re-read this comic on the current gene.
9. Mortal Kombat II - for a dark setting, music from the living forest, brutal fatalities and young Shang Tsung.
10. Tekken 3 is the best fighting game on the Playstation (IMHO, after all).
11 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - I Consider It The Best Of Calofed: D

I
ItsCore 28.07.21

If the most, the most, then, probably, this is Gothic 1. An incredible game with an incredible atmosphere. I will never forget the feeling when I first appeared in that world.
And so, the second place is shared by Fahrenheit and the rest of the Gothic series. Well, except for the fourth part and the add-on for the third, of course.

X
XPEH 28.07.21

Sonic Adventure 2

O
Oops 28.07.21

At least three games. NFS HS, Team Buddies and Dune 2000. all versions for ps1, PC versions are not rolled in

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BxmUWyqVhY [/ youtube]
but this is probably a bit favorite

R
Raggamuffin 28.07.21

it's like hating games in order to choose any one and only 8)

n
nomadman 28.07.21

Most-most - [b] FULL THROTTLE [/ b]

k
kawa 28.07.21

actually, I single out two games that are just ideal, but I will opt for

[b] Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + [/ b]

No game has caused me so many feelings and emotions. Sora, you sweetheart: love: And the fight with Marluxia is for me the most complex duel in the history of EVA games. I remember when I went through the Final Mix + I realized that the games will not soon be able to please me at least half as much as this game. Even one stubborn friend of mine, who then hated KX, after being a spectator of my duel with Terra and Marluxia fell into a stupor and began to pass KX from the first part.

[spoil] The second game is Final Fantasy XII. The best RPG ever. Period. [/ Spoil]

R
Roman 28.07.21

probably Fallout 2

b
borland 28.07.21

Well, there's nothing to think about - Metal Gear Solid. But with the choice of the part is more difficult ... Perhaps still the 1st: love:

A
Anakin 28.07.21

Damn, I don't even know.
Probably Star Wars: KotOR after all.
It was an incredible adventure, especially for a Star Wars fan. Though simple, but Epic plot - I don't even know straight, as if I watched the movie.

a
augury 28.07.21

Perhaps Silent Hill 2. From only one initial location with a view of Toluka, it shivers: love:

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, I passed it about forty times

f
fist_exe 28.07.21

uncharted 2 naturally

T
TomWert 28.07.21

Half-life