3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hukoo 28.07.21 10:44 pm

the most mysterious game

Each of you sometimes had the feeling that you do not understand what you are playing, or, let's just say, "what is actually going on here?" Personally, I asked myself this question after meeting FATAL FRAME 3. Either TECMO was too clever or me: stupid:. Mixing all three parts, they turned out to be a good horror movie, but ... in general, it doesn't matter. PS I will be very pleased to know what strange toys you encountered.
86 Comments
Sort by:
r
rocet 28.07.21

Silent Hill 1 was the most mysterious ...
and I still think that the best part of the series.

I
IronDan 28.07.21

Silent Hill 2

The first game in the series that I have played. I left indelible impressions and a bunch of questions after passing.

R
ReAvEr 28.07.21

Silent Hill 1 no questions asked ...
The eternal awakening effect is something. Pts. hard to know if the previous action was a dream or reality.

w
wish 28.07.21

nine.

W
Warge 28.07.21

Estatica - I've never seen a weirder game.

G
Guest 28.07.21

Silent Hill 4 is the first game played in this series. Awesome atmosphere of mystery, immersion. But the gameplay is boring for my gaming preferences, the puzzles are not logical and the gameplay is not fun. IMHo

M
Molodnyak 28.07.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] Silent Hill 4 is the first game played in this series. [/ quote]
[offtopic] Hmm, not a good start to get acquainted with the series ... [/ offtopic]

G
Guest 28.07.21

The third part is better in gameplay, but I liked the idea of ​​The Room itself the most. I did not play the second and the first part, but I heard that there are the same stupidity in the gameplay: run around the entire level, find the key to the door from the fifth level, behind which you will find a piece of paper where the key to the seventh level of the game is written ... but you are not there get in because the key to the sixth is somewhere on the second level. Some riddles are logical, but for the most part it's just running around and combing locations ... In short, I don't get pleasure ... I remember how much I steamed with this water prison in the fourth part :)

F
FaST-FaST 28.07.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] run around the entire level, find the key to the door from the fifth level, behind which you will find a piece of paper where the key to the seventh level of the game is written ... but you cannot get there because the key to the sixth level is somewhere on the second level. Some riddles are logical, but for the most part it's just running around and combing locations ... In short, I don't get pleasure ... [/ quote]
Your truth, I completely agree with you, strains the eternal running around.
And so I prefer 3 parts, although there is a lot of running around, but I am reassured by the fact that there are hellish graphics, there are scary moments, although you cannot really call them scary, I just jump from surprise and that's it.
And if closer to the topic, then the most mysterious game for me is Silent Hill 2, there are a lot of incomprehensible things there, some ambiguities remained.

G
Guest 28.07.21

That's why I prefer the movie to Silent Hill. Soon it will come in handy ... both in 4 parts and in the second

F
FaST-FaST 28.07.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] both in 4 parts and in the second [/ quote]
[offtopic] I thought that the film would be in 1 part or maybe I even misunderstood? [/ offtopic]

H
HELLHAMMER 28.07.21

Silent Hill 2.

G
Guest 28.07.21

Fahrenheit.

m
mowgli 28.07.21

Tetris: D
But seriously, SH1

[offtopic] [b] 2 hukoo [/ b] hello fellow countrymen. [/ Offtopic]

M
ManiMike 28.07.21

SILENT HILL

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

Myst 1

b
brolly 28.07.21

Aha Mist the whole series. : | In the first ending, it was generally buggy ...
Also Blair Witch (horror series on PC).

S
SOmni 28.07.21

SH only played the 4th part. The game is so-so, the controls are goaty. So I didn't get into the series, and the most mysterious game is HL-2 :) Who would have understood what's what's going on if they hadn't painted the background (I read it on some website)? I also remember nailed on Dizzy: D Nothing comes to mind yet ...

M
Molodnyak 28.07.21

Silent Hill 1
&
Half-Life2 - what happened after the explosion? waiting for Aftermath!

* Olessia * 28.07.21

Might & Magic 6 - was my very first RPG and that's why it was mysterious, having no experience in this kind of games, it dawned on me how to make potions only two weeks later)) and these spaces - you could endlessly wander and stumble upon new dungeons, more never solved the obelisk puzzle.