3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGQ 28.07.21 10:49 pm

Games you buy consoles for

banner.jpg

I decided to open such a topic. In it you can tell what games you bought for and will buy consoles. I think it will be interesting.

I'll start with myself.

NES (1990) Everything is simple here. I was 4 years old. my parents bought the console because it was cool, and I was delighted to watch my friends play Super Mario.

Snes (1992) Starter exclusive - Super Mario World. Until now, one of my favorite games. And, of course, Street Fighter 2. But that was later.

Playstation (1999) There are two games: Resident Evil 2 and Siphon Filter. I saw RE at work with my parents. There one guard brought PS with him and played this game. I was amazed at such a bloody tin, which I immediately wanted. A month later, my friend also found this console. He showed me SP. This was already the last straw. I had to go after my parents for a month and beg for money for PS. I started with RE2, SP, Silent Hill, Driver and WCW Mayhem.

Playstation 2 (2003) This console was sold to me by 2 franchises and one game. The Budokai series based on the Dragonball Z universe, the WWE Smackdown and Metal Gear Solid 2 series of wrestling games. But the nice thing is that later on this console I discovered even more games.

Xbox360 (2008) 2 exclusives decided everything - Ninja Gaiden 2 and Gears of War. NG2 is still one of the favorite games of the outgoing generation. I spent many hours behind her. GW was the game that showed what the next gen is. Also, the second part of the gears was waiting. Everything was a foregone conclusion.

WiiU (2013) in general, it turned out that he took the console primarily for the Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. Because I really wanted to play normal guyenne, but, as it turned out, it was later released on other platforms. Now, the console is waiting for the next masterpieces from Nintendo in the universes of Mario, Zelda, Metroid, as well as Bayonetta 2, X and smash Brol.

Xbox One (2014) A little look into the future. As I already wrote on the forum, this console was sold to me by the game Killer Instinct. For the first time, for the sake of a fighting game, I buy myself such equipment. But what can you do? Well, I look to the future. Quantum Break and D4 are on the way.

now it is worth noting other consoles that I did not buy, but was close to this and games for them.

Sega Genesis wanted to take for the sake of sonic and some other game, but not destiny. over the years, I constantly had to rent it from someone to play.

Xbox wanted to take for the sake of Ninja Gaiden Black and Fable, but no luck. As a result, Fable never made it, and NGB dressed up for 360.

I wanted to take the Playstation 3 for the sake of Metal Gear Solid 4 and Heavy Rain, but 360. However, for the sake of exclusives, I still had to take away the console from different friends and play games.

Wii did not even think about taking it, as at that moment it was completely cooled to Nin. But when he saw Mario Galaxy 1-2 he could not resist and took the console from a friend for a couple of months to go through these masterpieces. As a result, I discovered many other great games that I played on this console and I still play, only now on WiiU.

3DS rhm ...... still glancing at her, licking my lips hungrily.

something like this.

Modified January 19, 2015 by DGQ
119 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANDREvv 28.07.21

Fucking racing. I can’t help myself, I see the cars - I’m going for the console. : icon_rolleyes:

a
antigin 28.07.21

I bought the Xbox 360 after I saw what Fallout 3 looks like on it. I was very surprised. Bought. I bought PS3 because of Uncharted 2. I really wanted to play. I bought a bundle with Anch. 3DS bought because of Pokemon Black / White.

P
PS Gentleman 28.07.21

Of course, I don’t do this anymore, since I still live in the 90s, the beginning of the 2000s, this only applies to consoles) 

There are, of course, consoles of the current generation, but they are not of great interest to me, since I am OLDFAG.

But at one time I bought PSone for Tekken 2 because the trailer at one time just blew my brain!

Dreamcast was bought for the sake of the legendary Shenmue, which I do not regret a bit, because there are a lot of masterpieces on this platform! 

Well, the GameCube, was bought for RE0 because I could not calm down that this is a copy) 

M
Mary 28.07.21

Pokemon and Layton sake - portable from Nin.

m
mordor 28.07.21

PSP is the first console, I wanted to try console goodies.
Xbox 360 is definitely Gears of war.
The Wii was very impressed with the controls, so Wii sports and Red steel.
PS3 - for Heavy rain, GoW, Killzone, Uncharted.
3DS - just missed DS in due time.
There was not enough DS-one 3DS in the house, but I want to play Pokemon.

n
nagibator666 28.07.21

Dandy bought for the Buttlettods.

Segu -radi Mortal Kombat and Vectorman

Super Nintendu - for Danky Kong and KI

PS - for Silent Hill and Soul Rivera

PS2 - for GoV and Prince

Boxing360 - for the sake of Kettlebell 

PS3 - for GoV and Ancharted

n
n6x6n6x 28.07.21

PS3 - LAIR (I really liked the idea of ​​playing a dragon + the game had practically no analogues), Uncharted (was impressed by the grafon), Naruto Storm 1 (the gameplay, at one time, was very fresh and dynamic + transcendent grafon), MotorStorm (always loved similar races), Killzone 2 (really liked the atmosphere).

Vita - Gravity Rush (universe and gameplay).

PS4 - Guilty Gear Xrd (fan of the series).

WiiU - Bayonetta 2 (the farts are still burning), X (I don't even know why - I just liked it)

There were also dandies, shogi, dreamcasts, ps1, etc. consoles, but in those days there were no fundamental games for me - I just randomly bought a console and played everything that was. : gigi:

s
soliddante 28.07.21

sega is a deadly battle.

dc - shenmue.

ps2 - mgs 2, ff 10, dmc, sh 2, onimusha 1,2, tenchu ​​3, tekken 4, vf4, sc2 (the console is a legend, it won't be like that anymore).

ps3 - ps2.

360 - aw, ng2, split-screen game (geow, halo).

ps4 is the best multi (after pc). : icon_lol:

h
hanter_1984 28.07.21

XBOX360 - I just decided to take the console, and then it started: HALO, Forza Horizon, MK (there was then a copy for consoles)

PS3 - heavy, Anchi everyone, GranTurismo, GoW, then TLOU and Beyond the Boundary pulled up

PS4 - 1st on nextgen KZ: SF, infamos, NBA2K14

Xbox one (not yet, but will be) - Quantum break, Horison II, hello

PSV - it was just a Schaub, well, anch

T
Takome988 28.07.21

since 2005 I had it like this:

Xbox360 because of Fable and then because of Alan Uyk.

PS3: Heavy rain, Anchart and then in general because it is exclusive

PSP: FF7 and the ending with tactics RPG! :)

Psvita: originally because of Ancharted and wow effect :)

NDS: Just for the sake of Strategy Tactics and RPGs.

3DS: I bought it for 3 games, I broke down with the purchase for a long time, but when the Fire emblems came out, Pokémon and Braverly took the default without thinking immediately with a bundle with Pokémon :)

PS4: Again, for the sake of exclusives that interest me, the Order is waiting: icon_mrgreen:

until 2005 all consoles were just "because I wanted to play": icon_rolleyes:: agree:

Modified on September 7, 2014 by Takome988

H
HappyFrog 28.07.21

For the sake of specific games, I took only vita (gr, tearaway and persona4golden).
My parents gave me the dandy and the shoga, my brother bought the psone, took the PS3 when I got it from nougame on the PC. PS4 took over. Modified on September 7th, 2014 by HappyFrog

b
brgvc 28.07.21

I decided to buy Juan for the sake of Horizon 2. A year old I
'll play and sell, but for the soul I'll leave only Sonya. Modified on September 24, 2014 by Bergovic

D
DGQ 28.07.21

PS4 - for Bloodbourne's sake, when there is a release. 

d
delete 28.07.21

I bought a used PS2 for the FF X, X-2, XII and MGS 3, but in the end I didn't touch them until I passed Sly cooper 1,2,3 and Ace combat 4,5, Zero :-D

X
Xenosag 28.07.21

Such a case was probably the only one, I bought x360 for the sake of RDR, nothing else really played on this console, although I still looked at many of the so-called "masterpieces". All other consoles were due to a combination of different merits.

A
Arystan 28.07.21

Seems already in a similar Temko unsubscribed.

I bought all the consoles for the sake of the NBA hee.

Sega Genesis - Road Rush, Flashback, Dune, Megalomania, Zam Park, Wrestlemania, MK 2, 3-Ultimate, Rock and Roll Racing, Jim the Worm, Disney Platformers, Toy Story, Zero Tolerance, Doom Troopers, Golden Axes, Streets Streets etc. Golden time.

PS1 - FF 9, Twisted Metal 2, Chrono Cross / Trigger, Resiki 1-3, CX, Castlevania Symphony, Army Man

PS2 - Okami, GOV2, FF10, Odins Sphere, SotCollosus. Also SH2, Psychonauts, BG&E, but they also came out on the PC.

PS3 - Demons Souls, Dragons Crown, Tlow, Ancharted 2, Papetir, GOV3, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, UFC undisputed.

I want for sake

Xenoblade 2

Zelda

Wunderwaffle 101

Pickmin 3

Bayonetta

PS4 - Bloodbourne !!! Ancharted 4.

B
BDM 28.07.21

Xbox 360 - Gears Of War, Lost Planet, Viva Pinata. Cuddly paper animals are my weakness. 

PS 3 - Killzone 2. The only game that interested me at that time, but unfortunately I liked the least. 

3DS - Probably Super Mario 3D Land, but I expected some more unannounced projects from it. 

Wii U - Again Mario. Any Mario. LOTS OF MARIO!

PS 4 - Infamous Second Son, but bought at the start. 

Xbox One hasn't picked up yet. I'm waiting for the Master Chief Collection and Sunset Overdrive. But the main reason is Quantum Break. Buy any game from Remedy. 

Modified September 25, 2014 by BDM

s
shaSTICK 28.07.21

NES - pistol shots - duck hunt, etc., plus Mario

Sega MD - for the Strike series, starting with Desert naturally, plus Pitfall

Xbox for KOTOR

PS2 - Final X and MGS 2, 3, GTA 3

PS3 - Motorstorm, Anch

PS4 - because under the telecom there is a curbstone with three slots for PS2, PS3 and now for PS4: up: but if it's serious because of the Witcher, Bats and MGS 5 ... these will most likely be my last games, and my last console .... because age, family, worries, all the things ... and the games are not so happy lately as they used to ... eh .... I'm getting old, friends .... I'll go pump up chtoli ... ...

M
Manson 28.07.21

PS4 - Bloodbourne, Ancharted 4, 1080p in gamesopr0JDAA.gif

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

Pastgen took for Fallout3