3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGQ 28.07.21 10:49 pm

Games you buy consoles for

banner.jpg

I decided to open such a topic. In it you can tell what games you bought for and will buy consoles. I think it will be interesting.

I'll start with myself.

NES (1990) Everything is simple here. I was 4 years old. my parents bought the console because it was cool, and I was delighted to watch my friends play Super Mario.

Snes (1992) Starter exclusive - Super Mario World. Until now, one of my favorite games. And, of course, Street Fighter 2. But that was later.

Playstation (1999) There are two games: Resident Evil 2 and Siphon Filter. I saw RE at work with my parents. There one guard brought PS with him and played this game. I was amazed at such a bloody tin, which I immediately wanted. A month later, my friend also found this console. He showed me SP. This was already the last straw. I had to go after my parents for a month and beg for money for PS. I started with RE2, SP, Silent Hill, Driver and WCW Mayhem.

Playstation 2 (2003) This console was sold to me by 2 franchises and one game. The Budokai series based on the Dragonball Z universe, the WWE Smackdown and Metal Gear Solid 2 series of wrestling games. But the nice thing is that later on this console I discovered even more games.

Xbox360 (2008) 2 exclusives decided everything - Ninja Gaiden 2 and Gears of War. NG2 is still one of the favorite games of the outgoing generation. I spent many hours behind her. GW was the game that showed what the next gen is. Also, the second part of the gears was waiting. Everything was a foregone conclusion.

WiiU (2013) in general, it turned out that he took the console primarily for the Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. Because I really wanted to play normal guyenne, but, as it turned out, it was later released on other platforms. Now, the console is waiting for the next masterpieces from Nintendo in the universes of Mario, Zelda, Metroid, as well as Bayonetta 2, X and smash Brol.

Xbox One (2014) A little look into the future. As I already wrote on the forum, this console was sold to me by the game Killer Instinct. For the first time, for the sake of a fighting game, I buy myself such equipment. But what can you do? Well, I look to the future. Quantum Break and D4 are on the way.

now it is worth noting other consoles that I did not buy, but was close to this and games for them.

Sega Genesis wanted to take for the sake of sonic and some other game, but not destiny. over the years, I constantly had to rent it from someone to play.

Xbox wanted to take for the sake of Ninja Gaiden Black and Fable, but no luck. As a result, Fable never made it, and NGB dressed up for 360.

I wanted to take the Playstation 3 for the sake of Metal Gear Solid 4 and Heavy Rain, but 360. However, for the sake of exclusives, I still had to take away the console from different friends and play games.

Wii did not even think about taking it, as at that moment it was completely cooled to Nin. But when he saw Mario Galaxy 1-2 he could not resist and took the console from a friend for a couple of months to go through these masterpieces. As a result, I discovered many other great games that I played on this console and I still play, only now on WiiU.

3DS rhm ...... still glancing at her, licking my lips hungrily.

something like this.

Modified January 19, 2015 by DGQ
119 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jabberwock 28.07.21

PS4 - Bloodborne

S
Snacky 28.07.21

I bought the PS3 for the wildly awesome exclusives.
I bought PS4 for wildly awesome exclusives coming out in the near future.
I don't remember about PS1 and PS2. I just remember their parents bought me and I played there Tekken, Gran Turismo and so on. I was small and don't really remember anything.
I didn’t buy the rest of the consoles, they don’t interest me somehow.

Unless I remember in 2010 I bought myself an Xbox360 for Red Dead Redemption (I don’t know how it happened then, but in the end I sold it and bought a PS3. Since then Only on Playstation).
Like this.

Modified on January 25, 2015 by Re-ally

L
LevelEnd 28.07.21

PS3 for Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain.

PS4 - TLoU, Uncharted 4 and Batman Arkham Knight, and of course for all the other exclusives.

Xbox One - Quantum Break, Halo MCC, will finally get to know the series, I hope reach will also be in the future. 

K
Kaiji 28.07.21

Games you buy consoles for

There are fewer and fewer of them. If in the 6th generation (and before it) there were a lot of excellent console exclusives (it's just silly to list them, since the list will be very, very large), plug & play is a feature as a standard (no patches, paid DLC and presets: inserted a disc / cartridge and you enjoy a whole game that has not been cut into pieces), then from the 7th generation I began to notice that game consoles cling less and less. PS4 / Xone still cause total disappointment. Not only are they made on a pitch-based basis, but at the moment you can list the standing eks on the fingers of one hand. In general, I agreed that I would build a normal PC, and I would take PS4 only in slim design and when it had at least a dozen noteworthy exams (MS Xbox, forgive me, but I'm not on my way with you). I take Nin's consoles anyway, since fan of some episodes, nevertheless, after Cuba Nintenda is not particularly impressive with a hospital, but the portable from them is an unambiguous must-have. So far, something like that.

Modified January 25, 2015 by Ginko

B
Bristolq 28.07.21

PS Vita - Tearaway, Metal Gear HD Collection, Pesona 4: Golden, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster

PS 4 - Quantic Dream, Naughty Dog, MM, Polyphony Digital (bought in May, when there were no big announcements yet)

d
dabl 28.07.21

I used to buy PS2 for the sake of new parts and other JRPGs, but in the end the best games on this platform were ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus, so I bought PS3 because of Last Guardian. And, as you know, he broke off severely. ayfkm.gif  I took PS4 for Bloodborne.

D
Dmitry Kvasov 28.07.21

Dendy - Lode Runner

X360 - Gears of War

PS4 - TLOU Remaster

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

PS Vita - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

and probably even played the first part

A
Anticraft 28.07.21

PC - NFS3-5, WC3

PS2 - Burnout 3

Wii - Zelda

DS - Assist lawyers, advanced thieves, zelda

PSP - MGU

PS Vita - Fifa, LBP, MGS

3DS - Ocarina, Luigi's Mansion2

PS4 - the witcher3

k
kone 28.07.21

[quote name = "kone" post = "4543216" timestamp = "1416853484"] + 3DS and after a couple of months -. I bought for ocarina and Link Between Worlds, but I never played anything. + collected pc for past gene games starting with Dark Souls [/ quote] Upd + ps4 for Bloodborne

d
dredd6 28.07.21

PS4 has not yet bought and figs knows, to be honest, when I will buy it, but I really, really want this console! I want to play MGS V, MGS: GZ and The Evil Within on it and don't care if they are cross-platform.

And I took PS3 for MGS 4 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, I made the right decision)))))))))))

E
El Shadda1 28.07.21

I bought 3ds when I found out that a new paper Mario would be released on it, and he turned out to be shit,  men.gif but he played many other cool games nice.gif

Modified Feb 11, 2015 by el-shaddai

P
Proliks 28.07.21

Xbox one - RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER !!!! Ps4- uncharted4

f
fosh8 28.07.21

Dendy - donated.

Sega - donated.

PS1 - bought a year ago for MGS, Resident Evil, FF, Gran Turismo.

PS2 - donated. Then I sold it, but later bought another one to return to the hits I had passed and finish what was left (God Hand, Yakuza 2, Mercenaries).

PS3 - bought for GTA IV (barely goes on PC), MGS Legacy Collection, Gran Turismo 5, and anchi to drive, to see what people admire so much.

P
PS Gentleman 28.07.21

In this generation I decided to take the PS4, because in the last generation I took boxing, which I greatly regretted.

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

For the sake of halo took box 360 and one. And I'll take the next one ... I'll take everything where there is HALO This is the case when the console is taken from one series)

X
Xexyz 28.07.21

Buy any gaming platform that has a Persona numbered part.

J
Juanito 28.07.21

[member = 'Xexyz'], take ps3 / ps4 trollface.gif

X
Xexyz 28.07.21

Jenea92, four is enough for me. I hope to see the 6th part on it.