3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLADIMIR RUS 28.07.21 10:51 pm

What is the first game you bought on a console

I would like to know, my list is
8-bit - Duck Tales (yellow cartridge wiped to holes)
Sega 16 bit - Mortal Kombat 3 (they brought the kit from Moscow was in shock for a long time)
PS1 - Need For Speed ​​(played for weeks without a pause)
PS2 - Kessen (I liked oldies, but the game was not very good, the first silver disc from Sonya)
Xbox - Halo (I liked it on the second try)
Xbox 360 - Kameo (the first game in HD quality, I was looking for a jaw for a long time)
PS3 - MGS4 (I bought it without ps3)
PS3 Slim - Killzone 2
Xbox 360 Slim - Halo reach
Wii - Metroid Other M (no impressions) Modified on July 7, 2012 by VLADIMIR RUS
123 Comments
Sort by:
b
bruta1ity 28.07.21

[offtopic] It turns out interestingly: if you look at the results, then the allegedly 2300 kinzo is Heavy Rain, which everyone does not scold from the gameplay, and the "unsuccessful" killer of Heilo - Killzone 2 - are quite successful system sellers. : up:[/ offtopic] Modified on July 8, 2012 by bruta1ity

V
Vincent 28.07.21

Sega mega drive - Sonic 2
Dendy - Mega cartridge 100 in 1
PS 1 - Test Drive 6 (still madly in love with her, whatever soundtrack) : happycry:
Dreamcast - Half Life
PS 2 - FF X
PSP - Crisis Core and Tekken
PS3 - Uncharted Changed July 8, 2012 by Vincent

R
RebellHunt 28.07.21

NES - Duck hunt, Battle city (included)
SEGA - Streets of Rage, MK 3
PS1 - Crash Bandicoot
PC - Conflict: Desert Storm
PS2 - missed : opr0JDF4:
PSP - missed
XBOX360 - missed
PS3 - Naruto: Ultimate ninja storm, Motorstorm ...

H
Hameron 28.07.21

Sega - Mortal Kombat 3! : fuckyea:
Ps3 - Portal 2.: megusta:

M
Megrim 28.07.21

Nes - Castlevania (In the distant 90s, I got a green cartridge with this game, in general it was jammed to holes and to this day I am a fan of this series)
Sega MD - Earthworm Jim 2 (probably the most epic game on the platform after mortal battalion)
PSX - Ace Combat 3
Sega DC - Resident Evil: CV (for this game I bought myself a console)
Sony PS2 - Devil May Cry
Sony PS3 - Uncharted 2
Xbox360 - Fable 2 (very disappointed because the first part was a cut above)

A
ACE 28.07.21

Dendy - [b] Super Mario Bros [/ b] - my ancestors bought it. I never bought it myself for a dandy - it was a small
PC - [b] Oni [/ b] - the first
PS1 I bought personally for my money - never had my own. played with a relative. The first game I bought myself was [b] Tomb Raider I [/ b]
PS2 - [b] Final Fantasy X [/ b]
Dreamcast - [b] Shenmue [/ b]
Xbox - I never had my own box, but the first game I bought from the first box was [b] Halo: Combat Evolved [/ b] (played on 360)
Gamecube - I never had my own cube, but the first game bought from the cube was [b] Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem [/ b] (played on Wii)
Xbox 360 - [b] Kameo: Elements of Power [/ b]
PS3 - [b] Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots [/ b]
Wii - [b] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [/ b]
DSi - [b] Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin [/ b]
PSP - [b] Dissidia: Final Fantasy [/ b]
3DS - [b] Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition [/ b]
PSV - [b] Lumines: Electronic Symphony [/ b]

E
Emerald weapon 28.07.21

dandy - tanks : em02: : em03:
then immediately PS1. includes a demo disc with dino and ramp and tennis. after the dandy was shocked :)but the discs were pirate, there were no others.
PS2 - GT3, there was not enough money for a memory card. every evening in the hostel they started the game again :)
PSP - some kind of :)
burnout PS3 - Anch 1 and DMK 4
PS Vita - Fifa Modified on August 1, 2012 by Emerald Weapon

C
Catstet 28.07.21

Dendy - tanks, yes they are, the same beloved : rolleyes:
Sega - it was the Lion King, oh, and it was a cool game, as I remember right now, I was skipping home with the Sega and this cartridge, I was looking at myself in the reflections of the first floor windows and was happy person in the world : wub:
Playstation - Andretti Racing yes hell knows how it happened, but I'll remember : stdlaugh:
PC for the rest of my life - Rainbow six, a class game, I saw it from a friend and bought a computer for it, to this day I buy it ;)
Playstation 3 - Anchik of course : D
XBox 360 - never bought anything :(
PSVita - bought Rayman, Segu remembered:)

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote name = 'VLADIMIR RUS' timestamp = '1341699459' post = '2749132'] In the topic, you can also talk about the peradka, the main thing is what you bought. It's just that now everything is being digitized, and here everyone has such a memorez! [/ quote] if you bought it yourself (not your parents), but you can have a pirate, then my list starts with PS1 and the games were: Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and International Superstar Soccer Pro '98. and then everything is the same.

E
Emerald weapon 28.07.21

[b] [member = Azzy] [/ b], in my city there were no other disks for PS1, except for the pen. I could not even imagine that it was all illegal. I think many have a similar situation

B
B. Betty 28.07.21

Xbox360 - Gears of War 2
Playstation 3 - Heavy Rain

V
Viva la vida 28.07.21

My first games on PS One. There is no exact list of my games, but there were about ten of them, that's all I remember: Resident Evil 1 (I was terribly afraid of her :-D), Medal of Honor (masterpiece : up:), Spider-Man (great game), Crash Bandicoot, Gex Trilogy.

k
kawa 28.07.21

first purchased licensed game for the first meaningfully purchased console: Final Fantasy X on ps2 !! Oh Gods! That was the time ...

b
bag of noctae 28.07.21

they always gave me consoles and with a pack of games
I myself only bought ps1 right away with

ps1 games - resident ivil2, nid fo speed hot persuit, siphon filter some sort of and football (in my fifa)
xbox - halo kombat evolvd, rogue trooper, forza motorsport, def jam Fight pho ny and Splinter Cell full of nepomnyu a
hboks360 - Gears of War, halo3, def jam Icon, ninzha Gaiden 2, cameo and Bioshock
PS3 - Killzon 2, GTA4 and Resistance

to computer games did not buy - once gave Clive Barker andaying
and I didn’t play on my computer anymore, except for Quake3 and Counterstrike (but it was a pirate) Modified on August 1, 2012 by a bag of noctas

S
Sigismund 28.07.21

X360 - Gears Of War 2

M
Mr_Mazohist 28.07.21

nes - tmnt 3
megadrave 2 - demolition man, castle of illusion, true lies
snes - killer instinct
ps1 - tomb raider 3
ps2 - killzone
psp - mga
ps3 - ninja gaiden sigma, dmc 4
xbox 360 - doa 4
psv - uncharted ga, unit 13 Modified on August 2, 2012 by Mr_Mazohist

Y
Yarik_SPB 28.07.21

Dendy - Mario
Ps 1 - Civilization 2
(Played on PC in this interval)
Xbox 360 - Lost Planet and Dead Rising
Psp - Spider Man 3
Ps3 - MGS 4
3DS - Legend of Zelda Modified on August 6, 2012 by Yarik_SPB

S
SScream 28.07.21

Dendy - a game about some kind of circus, there were still monkeys running ...
PSOne - Parasite Eve 2, Spyro: YotD, Crash Bandicoot 2, Rayman 2 (oh time, there were such games ...)
PC - Warcraft 3, Heroes 3, TES3: Morrowind
PS3 - Uncharted 2, infamous

G
Green102 28.07.21

I bought the first cartridge for the dandy called Robocop 3. Naturally pirated. With an impassable second ninja boss. What I just did not do to pass it. It got to the point that a certain person told me that the ninja must be killed 15 times. In short, it was unforgettable.

a
alien boyfriend 28.07.21

[quote name = 'SScream' timestamp = '1345735857' post = '2824313']
Dendy - a game about some kind of circus, there were still monkeys running ...
[/ quote]

Brother. : em23:

On PS Bugs Bunny & Taz Time Busters - with a friend we went to the hunt.
At Sega MegaDrive Contra Hard Corps - God, this game was everything to me.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 3 minutes 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
And then I got a Dreamcast, and SoulCalibur was the first on it. Kilik was there. Modified September 1st, 2012 by MazingerZ