3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dotdroid 28.07.21 10:54 pm

Splitscreen

best split screen games.

suggest:)
58 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] [member = Wurz-7] [/ b], in bf3 there is no split-screen
and yes in black ops you can play with bots in split-screen multiplayer

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1346152597' post = '2830784'] and yes in black ops you can play with bots in multiplayer on split screen [/ quote]

we searched and did not find it with bots Modified on August 28, 2012 by razgulnov3

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] [member = razgulnov3] [/ b], go to the split screen and specify the number of opponents in the settings

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], : agree: I really don’t need to thank you, it will come in handy for a sidekick without an Internet. This is how we play split on the internet.

j
jurasalim1 28.07.21

Lord of the Rings. Chic split screen

V
Valtron 28.07.21

split screen is dead. ah I remember on ps 1: em01:

S
Snakeeater 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], I remember the kosher split-screen in Quake II. God, 10 out of 10.

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[b] [member = SnakeEater] [/ b], yes there was kosher everywhere. and in a medal, and in races, and everywhere. Even on the Dream for days in Kwaku, 3 were chopped. In the era of ps 2, somehow gaming in the split-screen was already fading away. And then he just died. (

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], he's not dead, he's just not a favorite now,
although I remember how they used to buy consoles just to play with friends

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Valtron' timestamp = '1346171253' post = '2831335'] In the era of ps 2, somehow gaming in the splitscreen was already fading away. And then he just died. ([/

Quote ] Friends are also chtol? Now with online co-op, big screens and split-screen is a nice thing.: up:

S
SENEL 28.07.21

And what is the essence of the thread? do you need a split screen? what platforms, genres?

S
Snakeeater 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], I just gave an example of what I often chopped into. Yes, I also liked the split screen in MoX Underground.

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], in games where there is a split-screen (res3, anch3, cold) you often see in the table that they are playing from one console. Often!

M
Mr. Awesome 28.07.21

Splinter sell conviction awesome multiplayer / splitscreen

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] [member = razgulnov3] [/ b], I didn't mean it, but the fact that now the split-screen is not only an optional feature, but also often forgotten, not what it used to be

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], well, yes. Valtron, in short, is still wrong. Slitskrin is alive and taking on a new life with online. Now you can play together online in a team with someone for one console and the sensations are completely different.

F
Formalin 28.07.21

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light XXX. I recommend.

h
hero olympus 28.07.21

Resident evil 5

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[b] [member = Formalin] [/ b] what

kind of xxx [color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = heroolympus] [/ b], if I honestly wouldn't call it a good split game)

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] [member = heroolympus] [/ b], don't joke like that, you can't call shit a split-screen