3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NotaKuroi 28.07.21 11:02 pm

Your game blockages

Surely everyone has a lot of games that only know that they are accumulating. I have accumulated a monstrous number of such, and I decided to make a list. I thought it would be worse, but it's still tough - 105 games ((it's time to rake it all up. 
My list with notes:
PC:
[spoil] Deponia - didn't even include it, but it's a good thing
Dark Souls - I'm still waiting for the nasty windolive
Metro 2033 - okay, a little started
Metro Last Light - passed much more than the first
Portal 2 Co-op -…
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - after Mario Kart 7 it doesn't pull so well, but you should go through
Sonic Adventure 2 - go to the nearest time!
Super Meat Boy - ohhhh….
Bloodrayne Betrayal - not a bad thing, it's a pity I didn't have time to go through the sewn PS3, now I have to
start from scratch Botanicula - a good quest, like the short
Mark of The Ninja - passed decently, can you finish off one of the first?
Metal Gear Rising - dlc stories remain. Is it worth it at all?
Murdered Soul Suspect - there is a great desire to go through
Blade & Soul in the near future - it seems that MMORPG is not mine after all, although I seem to like it.
I'll wait for ruoff probably Resident Evil 6 - I don't even know if I want to torture this abomination =
The Walking Dead Season 2 - I'm waiting for the last 5th episode and immediately go
Back to the Future 4 - must, must pass!
Broken Age
Dragon's Lair - an ancient classic of interactive kints, did not even put
Dustforce - parkour with cleaners, you can try between
times Endless summer - hentai-vnka from ours, started, interesting, cute
Neverhood - fierce classic, listened to the soundtrack, it's excellent. The game was not played by
School Days - another one, not by
Dust - a beautiful two-dimensional slasher. Didn't play
Ever 17 - again,
Fly'N - insanely beautiful indie, why didn't I even look?
Ib - cool Japanese indie, did not play
Ghost School - Japanese indie horror, Corpse Party tracing. Eager to play, creepy
[/ spoil]
PSP:
[spoil] Black Rock Shooter The Game is a kind of thing, it's not a fact that I'll go to the end of
Corpse Party - I want to go through a Russian fan translation, one of my favorite games
Corpse Party Book of Shadows - it is worth postponing until the Russian fan translation
3rd part of Project Diva - open all the songs at least to watch once
Killzone Liberation - I love Killzon, I put
Patapon 2-3 in priority - ahhhh don't even know (((hard
Silent Hill Origins - downloaded with an excellent translation, there is interest in the project
Disgaea - oh, how many tens of hours still do you need to go through it? And there are three more parts .. (
Loco Roco Midnight Carnival - short but hardcore hell ((
MediEvil Ressurection - didn't even try , but like the classic
Prinny 1-2 - you will have to go through the final bosses without the proper form you definitely can't go through [/ spoil]

PS3:

[spoil] Puppeteer - you need to sit down your sister and finish the game, a little bit is left with
Double Dragon Neon - you need a partner
Scott Pilgrimm vs The World - similar to
MotorStorm Apocalypse - funny race, you can
go through Ratchet & Clank All4One portions - didn't even turn it on, but obviously you need a partner
Resident Evil 5 Gold - watch the add-on with Jill, it should be interesting
Bulletstorm - everyone praises, probably you need to try
Infamous 2 - drop, I didn't like
Sly 2-3 at all - you need to go through Vita
Sly 4 - it's better on PS3
Joe Danger 2 - what something funny about stuntmen
Ico and Shadow of Colossus - masterpieces that are hard for me. We must overcome and pass.
Demon's Souls - is it probably better to start with him than with Dark Souls?
Persona 3 FES - play from scratch, psp saves are dead (((but the game is cool, should go well
Odin Sphere - cool and insanely beautiful Japanese action RPG, be one of the first!
Brothers - good indie
rain - priority for passing!
Jack & Dexter 1-3 - gods note, you have to go through
Vessel - some kind of indie
MGS Peace Walker - GO IMMEDIATELY
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD - the second in line
Zone of Enders HD - Kojima all the cases, it is worth going through
Devil May Cry 1-3 HD - crooked, but you have to go through, chtol bought
The Cave in vain - like from Tim Schafer, but I will obviously take a long time
Okami - you have to try
Quantum Conudrum - ??? from the author of Portal like
Oddworld - you need to try [/ spoil]

PS Vita:
[spoil] Disgaea 3 - first go through 1-2!
Dragon's Crown - waited so much and did not even play almost. To correct!
Danganronpa - took place on PSP, but there is something new here, at the same time refresh your memory before the release of Part 2 of
Persona 4 Golden - first go through the third part!
Muramasa Rebirth - new storyline dlc, go first! Opening the labor ends of
Virtue's Last Reward in the background is a very interesting thing, you need to go through
Escape Plan as quickly as possible - the quest is going tight, but in general an interesting game, you need to go through, after all, all the dlc's were bought by
Sine Mora - just a little bit left, but the last levels
kapets ( WipeOut 2048 - very difficult races ...
Urban Trial Freestyle - it won't take a lot of time
Rocketbirds - passed a lot, I need to finish off
Soul Sacrifice - I’ll hardly go through
Touch My Katamari - a stoned thing, probably worth paying attention to
Knytt Underground - like nothing
Guacamelee - good
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - after 2 and 3 it's boring, but you should go through
Lone Survivor - very interesting, you need to go faster
Stick it to The Man - a nice thing, you can go through
Dokuro in the near future - interesting
Everybody's Golf - you can play
Gravity Rush in the background - it's not bad to finish off on platinum [/ spoil]

PS4:
[spoil] MGSV Ground Zeroes - go right after Peace Walker!
Child of Light - complete this miracle after!
Strider is a good thing, the next
Doki-Doki Universe - to finally see what it is
Contrast - a relaxed little thing
Mercenary Kings - is tricky and boring, but you have to get to the bosses, suddenly it will be more interesting
Don't Starve - this thing takes a lot of time
Resogun - funnily, we must try to go through all the stages [/ spoil]

3DS:
[spoil] Mario 3D Land - we should finish with the super-worlds
Dead or Alive Dimensions - an interesting story of all parts of
Mario Kart 7 - finish off the mirror grand prix!
Elite Beat Agents - someone else's cartridge, it is better to go through quickly!
Kid Icarus - mega-thing, go after Mario
Kirby Triple Delux - Kirby Kirby Kirby!
Mighty Switch Force is a must to pass between times! - there is a level or two left, finish off and take the second part!
Senran Kagura Burst - from: ... well, in short, pass)
Pokemon X is another game for a breakthrough of time (
try all the demos! [/ Spoil]

So the question is - what kind of Wii U am I going to next summer? (

And what have you got? any lists?

45 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr.Steel 28.07.21

Of the "rubble" on PeKa, I only have Metal Gear Revengeance, and Towerfall on the four. 

The rest is done.

Well, except for the incentive games that I bought and don't play, there are a lot of them, it's too lazy to list. 

B
Beren 28.07.21

So many interesting topics have appeared recently)

From my critical one - this is a huge list of JRPGs on PS3 (by and large I only went through the Finalki).
There are a lot of games for Vita: I haven't even downloaded 40 pieces yet, and I haven't played 20 more than 5 minutes. Everything hangs due to the fact that I am going through the emulsion from the PSP game (by the way, I almost figured it out: there are Secret Agent Clank, Black Rock Shooter (I have no idea about the quality of the game), Corpse Party Book of Shadows, Disgaea Infinite, Milky Holmes, Half Minute Hero and Final Fantasy Type-0).

I don’t want to talk about PCs at all - 264 games are in Steam, 30 of them have been completed (and that part on other platforms).

R
Rokudze 28.07.21

And I think I'll take part.

PC:

[spoil] Thief

Watch_Dogs

Final Fantasy VIII - I'm going through now, already somewhere in the middle of the game;

The darkness ii

Deadly Premonition: The Director's cut

FEAR 1-3

Fallout: New Vegas

The last remnant 

Anachronox [/ spoil]

PS3:

[spoil]

Catherine

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Darksiders

ICO & Shadow of Colossus HD

Metal Gear Solid 4;

Zone of Enders [/ spoil]

PSV:

[spoil]

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD;

Persona 4 Golden - finish off the last boss [/ spoil]

PSOne (on PSV):

[spoil] Final Fantasy VI;

Final Fantasy IX;

Metal Gear Solid [/ spoil]

3DS:

[spoil] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - until I pass it I will not continue to go through other parts. Someday I SHOULD GET IT, the more I really like it;

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds;

Pokemon y

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Pokemon Mistery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Luigi's Mansion 2

Professor layton and the miracle mask

Donkey Kong: Country Returns 3D

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate; [/ spoil]

DS (on 3DS):

[spoil] Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Okamiden

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Ghost Trick;

Dragon Quest IV;

Dragon Quest IX [/ spoil]

Wii U:

[spoil] The Wonderful 101

New Super Mario Bros. U

Pikmin 3

Rayman legends

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD [/ spoil]

Wii (on WiiU):

[spoil] Xenoblade Chronicles

Metroid prime

Metroid prime 2

Metroid prime 3

No more heroes 2

Last Story [/ spoil]

Xbox360:

[spoil] Bioshock

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die;

Mass Effect 3; [/ spoil]

In general, there is nothing to play, I went to watch serials.

Changed on May 17, 2015 by EvgenyMirkin

B
BDM 28.07.21

PC:

[spoil]

Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger - I can't find time for it.

Goodbye Deponia - the first two went right on the exit, and the third had to be postponed and still can't. The moment has passed.

The second DLC Bioshock Infinite - you want to sit down calmly and go through at once, but again - time.

Batman Arkham Origins - Cold, Cold, Heart - will take place in winter to make it more atmospheric. 

Broken Sword 5 Part 2 - It's hard to go back to episodic games. Slows down the pace and mood. For the same reason, I don't like DLC. 

Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall - Seim Shield. The original ran avidly, but I can't even start this one. 

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure - played the demo longer than the final. It's just that now the quests for some reason do not go, apparently. Although once my favorite genre.

[/ spoil]

PS4

[spoil] Knack - twice reached half, and then something interferes all the time. [/ spoil]

D
Darkiti 28.07.21

[member = 'NotaKuroi'], this is called a backlog, not blockages. 

L
Lex mercer 28.07.21

As I understand you ... I can't write from the phone, lists, but the games are already over 30 ...

a
albedo 28.07.21

my blockages consist of 200 retro games .... I go through new items immediately so that they do not accumulate.

a
animatic 28.07.21

Good topic, I'll make my own list at home.

J
JIe0H 28.07.21

There is a lot of everything, so it's difficult to remember, but I'll try at least part

RS

[spoil] Dragon Age 2 with all DLC - preparing saves and just remembering all the events before part 3

Divinity: Original Sin - I want to replay

Dark Souls 2 - started perfectly well, then scored on the game and, as a result, hangs on the computer

Fallout NV - well, I can't find time for 100% zadrotstvo sigho miracle

Wizardly 8 - more than 30 hours played but no time again

Kings Bounty Armored PrincessKings Bounty Armored Princess - the game hangs on the laptop for six months and still does not

TWD S2 - Coming Through As Episode 5 Comes Out

Bound By Flame - it seems like shit but something hooks [/ spoil]

PS3

[spoil] FF13 and the rest - you need to get through somehow

Lair - xs why do I need it, but somehow I bought it and gather dust

a bunch of Japanese lewdness, the names of which I am too lazy to remember [/ spoil]

B
Broke 28.07.21

I have this list so huge and heavy that I decided "well, nafig it". Someday, when there is really nothing to do, but for now I will only play new items and not clog my head.

s
sport14 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Kirill_Kopylenkov' timestamp = '1406872174' post = '4319856'] Ni no kuni - igruha is good, but like any jrpg it takes a lot of time Ico and shadow of the colossus - both masterpieces, but how did not try to pass them -Immediately threw Catherine - another masterpiece of the Japanese game dev "not for everyone", but you need to go through Red dead redemption undead nightmare - after boxing, the picture is not very good, and dts is boring Darksiders 2 is one of those games where everything is cool, but you want something else to play Puppeteer - I liked it, but scored, but in vain Dragons dogma - during the summer lull and sudden love for RPGs - decided to give the game a second chance [/ quote]

wow, my list is 100% straight, it also happens: agree: 

+ dark souls% for 40 passed, but such a game.

It would be better if it was remastered, with lighting and textures.happycry.gif

N
NotaKuroi 28.07.21

yes, dark souls 1-2 are just asking for ps4) the games are still very relevant, but on consoles, according to reviews, they slow down terribly, and they have their own jokes on pitch

A
Anakin 28.07.21

Well, you have lists of course PPC, half of this you definitely will not pass. I made such a list about a year ago, successfully crossed out 20 games from it. Right now I'm driving into the forza horaison, then the headlights are edge 3, then probably deus ex, krayzis 3 (although it's the last one), vanquish, south park, halo nap, new Vegas and if you dig at least 10 more games. Well, this is purely from aaa games, a bunch of indie shit, but I won't write it.

Z
Zenforso 28.07.21

Most notable blockages:

Wii:

Xenoblade (and all other suitable JRPGs in the big world) - I can't get through, I get stuck in a magnifying glass from research to the last piece, before the battle with enemies with whom it's too early for me to fight, and the story quest is already somewhere very far away, and then I abandon due to the fact that a new game is coming out. 

PC:

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Retribution - once started many campaigns at once, and never finished one (but I'm sure I will soon pass for Chaos)

PS3:
Okami HD - I just don't know how it happened, I like it and I play actively, and more than a year has passed, but the game has not been completed yet.

But I am proud to have dismantled one blockage in the form of a Twilight Princess zelda, now I have no Zeldas that have not been passed!fuckyea.gif 

N
NotaKuroi 28.07.21

Anakin, well, I pointed out most of the games that I'm really interested in. I will pass at least two-thirds, the only question is when (

K
Knuck knuck 28.07.21

Ohohoho yes I have 2 generations of such blockages.

From the "real" hangs Alan Wake, Silent Hill2, Deadly Premonitions, Witchers, La Noir, Meters 2033, Lastovoz, GTA4 still needs to be replayed in Russian

dishonored yet.

B
Blaze 28.07.21

Cool thread)

X360 is mostly rubbish, which is not that there is no time to go through, you just don't really want to go through.

Final Fantasy XIII-2, Darkstar One, Divinity 2, Dirt 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands, The Last Remnant, GTA4: The ballad of Gay Tony, Civilization: Revolution, Midnight Club: LA, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, Bully, Alone in the Dark, 

XONE - Strider, Forza Motorsport 5 (it has not been dropped or forgotten, I just slowly drive several races in all events in a row, so it will take a stupidly long time)

3DS - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (half an hour or an hour left to play, but broke), Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter 3, Mario & Luigi: Dream team

DS - The world ends with you, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Final Fantasy Tactics A2

N
NotaKuroi 28.07.21

Although they have unsubscribed on the page of everything, but thank you, the posons, I'm not alone.

By the way, I propose to unsubscribe to overcome all this and cross out the games in the original post)

R
Rokudze 28.07.21

[quote name = 'NotaKuroi' timestamp = '1406882107' post = '4320037'] By the way, I suggest you unsubscribe to overcome all this and cross out the games in the original post) [/ quote] Great idea. 

N
NotaKuroi 28.07.21

For me, of course, the most difficult thing is to go through jrpg and a super-fight, they need a lot of time, and the second also requires nerves. The rest is realistic to rake in a year or less, probably)