3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gravemaker 28.07.21 11:02 pm

Are graphics important to you in games?

Vote :) I personally do not care what kind of graphics the game has, if it has a gorgeous plot and gameplay, what do you think? : fds:: gfs:
123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lain 28.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], have you played / completed the game? the plot is excellent, the atmosphere is there, the gapel is not boring, on the levels of vegas.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

[b] Lain [/ b], almost completely passed and abandoned, I haven't played this kind of crap for a long time

J
Jaspar 28.07.21

[quote name = "Lain"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], have you played / passed the game? the plot is excellent, the atmosphere is there, the gapel is not boring, to the levels of vegas. [/ quote]
I also played and in many respects agree with the grave: roll:

q
qdash 28.07.21

[quote] and after 5 minutes they will go back to discussing her mother [/ quote]

+1, sometimes it turns out that you crap and stop paying attention to the schedule, sometimes you crap just to plunge into the retro atmosphere, feel the same sensations, sometimes you don’t you screw up when the graphics look poor, but it's more often due to design errors. Here in general. :) Although the determining factor is whether the game is interesting or not.

m
miksar 28.07.21

[quote] Now everyone will say that the graphics are not important, and in 5 minutes they will again go to discuss her own [/ quote]
That's for sure. The overwhelming majority in voting is solid, but as what, the first thing they discuss is galimovy textures, engines and compare pixels on screenshots. As soon as possible, the PC would have bypassed the consoles in terms of graphics. In this case, the developers will start trying to surprise not with the picture, but with the gameplay, and the players will begin to discuss the games themselves.

L
Lain 28.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], so the plot didn't

hook you :) jeriko was also "sluggish" with crooked graphics + the plot is average there, but you called the game excellent :)

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

[b] Lain [/ b], named, for the atmosphere, design and plot

L
Lain 28.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], I just think in Jericho the average plot, the galactic design, the characters do not really roll at all. :)

and now here is the code 4? the conversation is now for Kane and Lynch :)

q
qdash 28.07.21

Lain, oh, sorry, I'm not talking about Kane and Lynch, I haven't even played with him yet. I'm just on the topic. :)

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

[quote name = "Lain"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], I just think in Jericho the average plot, the gallop design, the characters do not seem to roll at all. :)

and now here is the code 4? the conversation is now for Kane and Lynch :) [/ quote] sorry, not there :))

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote] but if there was an option "I won't sit down to play without cool design", then I would vote for it [/ quote]
+1
in terms of graphics, it is important for me not field lines and textures, but Design and Animation, but in the first place in the list I have Gameplay, Design and Scenario (for me Plot and Scenario are different things), then Atmospheric parts are Plot and Soundtrack, and only then everything else, such as the number of polygons and the quality of textures. and if this is a game like FlatOut or Pro Evo Soccer, then I can even close my eyes to the graphics!

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

No, I do not care --- I think DS is the best console of the 10th anniversary :) The main thing is the gameplay --- ACE battalion commander, Bladestorm and Mario, do all sorts of Ratchets and Geov, how to do it. Or do you still trust "professional reviewers"? : lol: They are for the next banner and havna, for the graphics, they will slap 10, and the crowd will begin to moo - the graphics in such a game are cool ...: brash: And the game itself is nauseous: razz:

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

SoulGrabber agrees, the current forgot to add the last Zelda)

K
KillEmotions 28.07.21

"Graphics" is important in my understanding of the word.

C
Crimson moon 28.07.21

Gameplay, gameplay and gameplay again - that's the main thing for me in any case. If it is really interesting, then at least you can pay attention to the game, if all the other elements are good there (including the graphics, of course), then it is definitely worth playing. However, no matter how good the graphics, animation, plot are, if the gameplay is not interesting there, then everything else will not save the game.

C
Chieffy 28.07.21

In general, the atmosphere, the plot and the design are decided much more by the graphics. Vivid examples of MGU and Mafia, which I still play voraciously. And what about the graphics, well, I looked at Crisis, I went through it once and a mustache, on the shelf

O
Olderman 28.07.21

Important, but not in terms of bells and whistles, but rather in terms of overall design, atmosphere. For example, EK2 seems to be considered an advanced project in terms of the graph, but precisely because of the design, I largely abandoned it, and from the same second grandeur I still crumple: oops:

s
serger 28.07.21

Graphics are secondary. The plot, gameplay, and music are mostly captivating.
Therefore, until now I love the platformer games of 91-96.

As for the graphics in the new PC games. If your computer barely meets the minimum requirements or slightly exceeds them, then do not try to judge the graphics of the game !! For to enjoy the nexthen games, you need a computer that pulls the game to the maximum!

The author who spoke negatively about the graphics in CODE 4, you either have
1) an old cheap computer
2) the video drivers are old or crookedly installed
3) both of the above options
4) just got drunk
: roll:

T
Timsonic 28.07.21

I don’t play graphics, if there’s a cool design, plot and so on (they love Tetris) ... if the game has it all together, it’s a masterpiece, if there’s nothing but graphics, I don’t play it ... Example - Doom 3, Far Edge (IMHO), it's boring to play them.
Therefore, I play platformer games - they have that zest that is not on the PC, and yes, there is also vibration)))

a
aladdin 28.07.21

graphics are important. therefore I changed ps2 to ps3, tk. tired of spoiling my eyes ...