3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moroz 28.07.21 11:05 pm

The scariest games ...

[color = green] Write what are the scariest games for you [/ color]: scare:
123 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikitos 28.07.21

for me Silent Hill -2.3 Avp2, painkiller, doom3,

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 28.07.21

And games never scared me :)

M
Moroz 28.07.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] And games have never scared me :) [/ quote]
[color = green] Play Nosferatu: The wrath of malachi: D Only definitely in my ears! Play and you will be like this: scare: or like this: shock: In general, play and understand it yourself: wink: [/ color]

[size = 75] Added on Aug 18, 2004, 2:02 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "Nikitos"] for me Silent Hill -2,3 Avp2, painkiller, doom3, [/ quote]
[color = green] Well, about Silent Hill, yes, igruha is creepy, but Avp and Painkiller suck (in the sense of scary), but in Doom 3 I was not lucky enough to play :( Iron does not allow: sad: But I would like ... [/ color]

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 28.07.21

Well, fear in games is like fear in movies.
Scary at first, but then all movies and games become predictable.
Forever my fear was beaten off by one video clip about terrorists, after that nothing is scary: shock:

M
Moroz 28.07.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] Well, fear in games is like fear in films.
Scary at first, but then all movies and games become predictable.
Forever fear has beaten me off one video clip about terrorists, after that nothing is scary: shock: [/ quote]
[color = green] Well, I don't know how you can be afraid of anything: upset: You are afraid of something, just like we are all afraid of something. For example, I played Nosferatu in Nosferatu, I didn’t get rid of the poles, there are such sounds that are finished sho just piz * ets: shock: Walk through the castle and suddenly, suddenly, from under the floor, some devil jumps out and starts his business, and immediately the finished music starts playing you sit something like this: scare: or you go down the stairs and there is a door, you open up, like there is no one, go inside and immediately a gang of all sorts of ghouls and ghouls jumps at you, and the music is still playing cougar, and you are sitting fucking shit: shock: In general, igruha is terrible (if you play the current in your ears). And what about some videos about terrorists, it's all hu * nya, look at the FACES OF DEATH, this is really a joke: shock: Tama is shown how they are quartered alive, skinned, heads cut off, pierce the eyes, remove the scalp and whatnot. It's just a must see: shock: [/ color]

K
Kirainess 28.07.21

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly

c
combine 28.07.21

Silent Hill.

K
Kay'L 669 28.07.21

Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, 4
Resident Evil 1, 2, CV, REmake, Zero
Martian Gothic: Unification
System Shock 2
Gabriel Knight 3
Shadowman 1, 2
The Suffering
Eternal Darkness

E
Ex @ ltED_1 28.07.21

If in the "ears" and in the dark, then the first Halva, Phantasmagoria and Clive Barker's Undying left a special mark.

S
Sniper_gf 28.07.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] Well, fear in games is like fear in films.
[/ quote]
Nifiga. You just watch the film, and you participate in the game.
At night, alone in an apartment and in complete darkness, playing such games is pretty scary.
I got the strongest impressions in my time from the games:
Alone in the Dark1
Resident Evil1
Silent Hill1 The
sequels of these games were already going on as sequels, and there was no such effect as from the first games.

S
SanSanych 28.07.21

[quote] Nifiga. You just watch the film, and you participate in the game.
At night, alone in an apartment and in complete darkness, playing such games is pretty scary. [/ quote]

I agree. Although, as anyone.
RE1 made a strong impression on me, especially when I played with a vibro-joystick for the first time.

O
Orchunter 28.07.21

[b] Half-Life [/ b], be it wrong. :)

Forever in my memory will be [b] G-man [/ b]. [B] Valve [/ b] turned out to be a successful character.

C
Cooller 28.07.21

Hmm, what is the scariest game for me ....... SH4: Room. : scare:
Especially the introductory video. : scare:

G
GoldFRAPpP 28.07.21

During the DOOM3 game, I flinched 300 times!

L
Lazy skeleton 28.07.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] And games have never scared me :) [/ quote]
play at night all alone, with the lights off and wearing headphones at least in sh3. In general, to fully immerse yourself in the game, you will need (in addition to the above):
1. console
2. vibrojuster
3. large TV set
4. soft chair or sofa
5. and of course the game itself, for example project zero 2: crimson butterfly (PS2) ( this game will be worse than heal): clever:

S
SanSanych 28.07.21

[offtopic] 6. Duck :) Joke ... [/ offtopic]

G
Guest 28.07.21

I didn't play silent. He played in the third PE already in 2002. And Avp2 is scary, but the nerves are not particularly awe. Not a thrill, because the thrill of his The Ring .................. after this film I'm afraid of little girls and the spike of the TV, and no horror scares me anymore ... not counting FEAR. For me, a person who is scared exclusively by The Ring, little girls with thorns (in the sense of [b] thorn [/ b] TV: D) will be very scary. Yes, and this game uses sounds ... you know, like in Japanese horror films, like the Jones, such a beat of chtoli drums ... oh, how he thrills me with nerves ... You know, if you want Tommy to have a heart attack ... just turn on the telly with a thorn to the maximum, when I sleep and dress like a little girl from the movie ... I don't know what will happen ... I just know I'll scream for sure, I can run away, I can cripple you ... FIG knows.

R
Raipper 28.07.21

The scariest game for me was and will be Alone in the dark: scare:.
How many nerve cells it took me :)

S
Strange 28.07.21

The last thing in memory is D3 and Saffering ... They forced me to do it for the first time ... although the 1st one often didn't even let go in the end ... But in general, to hell with all this new thing - Ecstaticism rules =)

R
Raipper 28.07.21

[quote name = "Strange"] .. But in general, to hell with all this new - Ecstatic rules =) [/ quote]

: agree: I remember that too . Awesome graphics were there for their time.