3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Walton simons 28.07.21 11:05 pm

The best PSone games according to members of the forum

Citizens, it so happened that the glorious era of PSone passed me by, but recently I wanted to know what was so interesting there. I put Epsxe on my computer, bought Chrono cross and MGS: flowers :? Resident evil and Parasite Eve: scare: as well as Final fantasy 7: lovebeer: and bald. In this topic, I ask you to advise games that are interesting in your opinion, subject to sane graphics (at least the level of FF7). A brief review is desirable and, if you know what are the extensions with emulation.
123 Comments
Sort by:
3BEPb 28.07.21

I personally liked:

Final Fantasy 7 (!), 8, 9
Parasite Eve
Resident Evil 2 (!)
Silent Hill (!)
Tekken 2 (!), 3
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (although not an amateur)
X-Men vs Street Fighter
Street Fighter Ex plus Alpha
Metal Gear Solid
Tobal 2 (not really, but the quality is excellent!)

Well, maybe I forgot to add something else :)

B
BanGore 28.07.21

I think this is SH and MGU. 8) Well, games from Skvara. Especially Vagrant Storey: up:
And Fiar Effect from Eidos. : cry: It's a pity now to get the game from the PS is impossible.

W
Walton simons 28.07.21

[b] BanGore wrote: [/ b]
[quote] I think this is CX and MGU. Well, games from Skvara. Especially Vagrant Story
And Fear Effect from Eidos. [/ Quote]
Please tell us more about Fear effect and Vagrant story.
[Quote] It's a pity now to get the toy from the PS is impossible. [/ quote]
We have no problem with that. It is still sold in bulk.

A
Advari 28.07.21

The Tenchu
Alone in the Dark series is not bad either.
Legend of Mana is one of my favorite din: up:
Yes, a lot of things, I don't remember right away.

PS: And I really liked Galerians on PSvan, although for some reason everyone omits it: oops:

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

Tomba 2
Has anyone played? Cartoon action / adventure game. I ran wildly along it, I remember: gigi:

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

I really liked Tekken 3.
More Civilization 2.

K
Koridor 28.07.21

Siphons 1 to 3
Crono Cross
FF 7 and FF8
Tekken 3
RE3
Crash Bandicoot 1-3

B
BlindGuard 28.07.21

Front mission 3

W
Walton simons 28.07.21

[b] to nTrophy [/ b]
What kind of Tomba2? Have not met with us.
[b] to Advari [/ b]
Please tell us about Legend of Mana, I stood over it, thought, but never took it.
PS By the way, what translations of pirates would you recommend, otherwise I bought MGS from Paradox, and there is not a translation, but a feces. : brash:

N
NarayanCat 28.07.21

played Tekken 3 and Bloody Roar 2 - liked it)))

M
Molodnyak 28.07.21

Hill Silent
Vigilante 8
Tekken 3
Siphon filter (in Rus., Not to be mistaken chto_b)
8)

T
The REAL 28.07.21

Silent Hill
Resident Evil

K
Koridor 28.07.21

[quote name = "Walton Simons"] [b] to nTrophy [/ b]
What kind of Tomba2? Have not met with us.
[b] to Advari [/ b]
Please tell us about Legend of Mana, I stood over it, thought, but never took it.
PS By the way, what translations of pirates would you recommend, otherwise I bought MGS from Paradox, and there is not a translation, but a feces. : brash: [/ quote]

RGR studio, Vector, well, Kudos (there are a couple of good ones, the rest is byaka: scare :)

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

[quote name = "Walton Simons"] [b] to nTrophy [/ b]
What kind of Tomba2? Have not met with us. [/ Quote]
[url = http: //psx.ign.com/articles/162/162951p1.html] http://psx.ign.com/articles/162/162951p1.html [/ url ]

i
ivan 28.07.21

The very first and most memorable - Resident Evil 1,
and then went - Front Mission 2-3, GranTurismo 1-2, Vandal Hearts 1-2, RE 2-3, Parasite Eve 1-2, Dino Crisis 1-2.
There was also a toy, an RPG based on the cartoon Robotek, where not heroes were pumped, but ships !! I don’t remember the name, but the thing was awesome! Interestingly, there is something similar on the 2nd Sonya ...

B
BanGore 28.07.21

[b] 2 Walton Simons [/ b]
Fire Effect game from Eidos. Previously, they knew how to make games of the highest quality. Same Hitman ... Anachronox.
So the grafon is tama SelShadingovy. That is, as a flash animation. There are four disks in total.
The plot is also at a high level. What else to add ... yes, the sequel is cooler than the original)))
So take both parts, since it is worth your hard-earned money .
Vagrant Storey RPG from the great Skvara. I don't really remember anything (I'm talking about the plot).
The combat system is implemented in URA. It's a pleasure to play and pump Persians ...
Hatsu again in the 90s)))

K
Koridor 28.07.21

By the way, I add more:
007: TND
Breath of Fire 4
FF 9

d
doom4ik 28.07.21

The most important thing is not to miss Teiken 3 - one of the best PS1 games and one of the best fighting games!

B
BanGore 28.07.21

Tekken from LIS drives :)

J
Jank 28.07.21

I remember Driver 2 and Xenogears ...