3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGQ 28.07.21 11:23 pm

Disappointment//:

.... I propose to bring a separate topic, where people will write their disappointment from the expected games ....
it is desirable to describe what caused it. that didn’t like it. why upset.
well, we will try without holivars. let's

go .....

[b] Duke Nuken Forever [/ b]

- no gameplay
- boring southwest
- GG's jokes are not amusing
- the design had to be on the verge of a foul ... but in the end it became this very foul,
waited too long. the very expectation of the game brought even more pleasure.
121 Comments
Sort by:
g
gelöscht 28.07.21

Of the big disappointments, I think it's worth mentioning [b] Far Cry 2 [/ b].
After the wonderful first part, which I went through at all levels of difficulty, I wanted to get something more, or at least not worse.
And the result was some kind of miserable trash with a terrible brown palette and disgusting gameplay. Of course, I understand that the developer is different, but still the game was made by Ubisoft, and not by some City Interactive. Modified on February 6, 2012 by Conqres

l
lalilulelo 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Conqres' timestamp = '1328546438' post = '2505630'] the game was made by Ubisoft, not some City Interactive [/ quote]
City Interactive> current Ubisoft,
it's sad, but it's true

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

Castlevania is not at all what I expected, alas.

D
DGQ 28.07.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1328549745' post = '2505736']
Castlevania is not what I expected, alas.
[/ quote]

yes. I agree. I was really looking forward to the game, but the gameplay was disappointing. mobs that are stronger than bosses are a bit weird. though the design is still unrealistic. especially the vampire castle.

M
M512V170295 28.07.21

For me, the main disappointment was Battlefield 3, because patronizing and a lot I am on the rest of the game. Developers were so carried away by the development of an engine with an unreal grafon that they did not bother to polish the most important component of a good shooter: ballistics. Ballistics in BF3 is the saddest shit of all the saddest shit in the world. When you shoot at the enemy in bursts, you will kill him, and when you hold the trigger all the way, you do not feel the weapon and, therefore, it is not interesting to shoot from it. I played the BETA test and realized that it was a rotten thing to spend money on such a UG. I'd better start BK2 again, where you really get pleasure from shooting at everything that moves.

d
doRn 28.07.21

unch3, although a good game, but after 2 I was waiting for a miracle.

R
Rotary_Coin 28.07.21

The Darkness 2 is a filthy jester, of which there is a lot in the industry, boring, zero plot, unnecessary sell-shading.
Syndicate - a drain from the Starbreezes, after the Darkness I was waiting for a ten-point shooter of the year, and got a joke for two evenings.

M
MRDrama 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Rotary_Coin' timestamp = '1333473384' post = '2598687'] The Darkness 2 is a filthy jester, of which there is a lot in the industry, boring, zero plot, unnecessary sell-shading. [/ quote] I

totally agree. I liked the first part very much. But the second turned out to be completely different. Of course the game is not G, but it disappoints normally. I even resigned myself to the fact that Darkness turned into an ordinary shooter, but the duration of the game is generally a kick-ass - most of all upset.

Ninja Gaiden 3 - This is the same as you had to think, that after the second part, only one sword would be removed and pumping removed.

m
monsieur: dat 28.07.21

LittleBigPlanet for PSP.

At one time, there was no PS3, so acquaintance with the series started with the release of a version for a portable from Sony. I was waiting for the game. I was hoping. I believed. And then bam: it looks like it looks decent, and there is something interesting. But the toy is killed. The plot levels are unprincipled, dull, stupid, and even problems with platforming in bulk. Passed halfway, got upset, turned it off. With bewilderment I thought about criticism of this miracle (and its big brother). With the purchase of the PS3, I still got acquainted with the original. I was amazed. At first, we were carried away by the plot episodes. Then I got into the community. Here I was completely delighted with the miracles that ordinary players do. And the editor made me happy, of course. Truly a masterpiece.

I decided to give PSP's LBP a second chance. Came in, looked, turned it off. A shame. Of course, with custom levels, everything was clear from the very beginning. The plot lines again seemed like cat feces. I didn't even want to get into the editor. It's amazing how small, but at the same time, precise and important changes can kill an ingenious concept and all interest in what works on it. Modified April 4, 2012 by monsieur: dat

D
DGQ 28.07.21

Dead Space 2 was a disappointment compared to the first game.
so the game is good. but expected much more from the second.

A
ACE 28.07.21

Mass Effect 3 - you know

M
Manson 28.07.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1338395018' post = '2678965'] Mass Effect 3 - well, you know [/ quote] of
course, we understand what you mean : spravedlivo:
Mass Effect 3, why have I been waiting for 2 years?: why:

R
RL Rooha 28.07.21

Fable II
The game is good, but did not live up to expectations and therefore disappointed.
I whitewashed 10 out of 10 into a masterpiece, and my total was 8.5.

A
Alex gray 28.07.21

Mass Effect 3 - I waited the most, I thought it would be GOTH and the best part, but it turned out to be a trash by 6-7 points.

Prototype 2 - plot, Mercer's character and ending shit, 7 points. Changed May 30, 2012 by Leha_Shkurov

P
PortalX3 28.07.21

[b] Alan Wake: American Nightmare [/ b]

[img] http://s3.gamefreaks.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Alan-Wake's-American-Nightmare-04.jpg [/ img]

* There are only 3 locations in the game that you have to visit again and again - at the same time only the time of day and opponents change
* The plot is practically absent
* The graphics have become worse
* The gameplay is based on shooting enemies, collecting / repairing objects and rather boring conversations with characters ( of which there are only 4 in the game)
* The music also became worse
* Enemies stopped talking at all - and in fact in the first part there were very interesting remarks and even a memorable "demonic" voice
* I did not like Alan's shirt: icon_mrgreen:

T
Tartez 28.07.21

[quote name = 'PortalX3' timestamp = '1338396242' post = '2679028'] Graphics got worse [/ quote]
And this is for the XBLA release

A
ACE 28.07.21

from a technical point of view, the graphics there have become better,
but the design there is worse - so it seems that outwardly it is not so cool

m
monsieur: dat 28.07.21

WipEout 2048:
- Where is the Detonator, where is the Battle? Where are the 1v1 races? But the fucking Eliminitor not only stayed, but also further abused in his 'splendor'.
- Do you say PlayStation 3 level graphics? And it’s true. Here and shove it away in the ass. The picture is overloaded with stupid tinsel, highlights, overexposures. Not a damn thing in sight. HD has less detail and looks better. Worst: 30 FPS, unstable 30 FPS. What did you have to think about, leaving such a frame rate in an ultra-high-speed race? Also, the Zone does not react to music nowadays.
- The design of the tracks is unfortunate. In Pure-Pulse (and therefore HD) the routes are very well laid out. There is no. Moreover, in terms of design, the locations are devoid of individuality. It feels like you are playing some kind of open world race.
- The number of teams was cut, for some reason they introduced different classes within the same team (lol); there is no commentator girl.
- An online company is an interesting innovation, but not very well implemented.
- None of the shortcomings of the previous parts have been fixed, new ones are always welcome.

Overall a huge step back from the excellent Pulse and HD. 3/10.
* The assessment was made in the conditions of the existence of other parts of the series. Modified May 30, 2012 by monsieur: dat

V
Valtron 28.07.21

Max Payne 3: This is not Max Payne, and that says it all.

D
DIAL1 28.07.21

[b] Game of Thrones [/ b] waited a lot, because I liked the series. But the game turned out to be a complete drain of money. The plot with the plot of the film has little in common, it looks like a couple of heroes, but the locations are similar. The graphics and textures were worked on by people whose hands grow out of their ass, otherwise it cannot be said, the detail on the UE3 is simply awful. The gameplay and controls are not far gone, for example the camera rotates in only one direction.