3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xopek 28.07.21 11:25 pm

Petition to keep Dark Souls on consoles only

[url = "http://petitionbureau.org/darksoulsconsole"] http://petitionbureau.org/darksoulsconsole [/ url]

Damn frenzy

[quote] The Souls series was made as a console exclusive, originally only for the Playstation 3. With the release of Dark Souls the series then became a multi-platform series, but it is still a console exclusive. If a PC version of the game were to be released it would destroy the delicate atmosphere of the game and the community that drives the game. Piracy is rampant on the PC, much more so than on any console. Game mods would potentially ruin the mechanics of the online aspects of the game as well as the deep gameplay of the game. . From Software desperately needs to keep this game as a console exclusive to show the fans of the series that they are willing to give their fans what they truly want [/ quote]

Offering:

[quote] The Souls series was created as a console exclusive. The first part was generally PS3 ex. After the release of Dark Souls, the series became multiplatform, but still inherently exclusive. The release of the PC version could destroy all the delicate atmosphere of the game and the community around this game. Piracy flourishes on the PC to a much greater extent than on consoles. Mods can destroy all the mechanics of both online games and the deep gameplay of the game in general. From Software should keep the game a console exclusive, thereby showing fans of the series that they are really important to them. [/ Quote]

Why are we subscribing?: loool:
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

giving a petition to cancel a petition petition with a petition for dark souls

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

I advise everyone to go to the school PG and look at the topic about the petition, there is hell in general.

M
Matsuda 28.07.21

In short, there is only one conclusion: someone is very itching.

P
PCgamer! 28.07.21

I think 720p is high resolution I think COD is a good fps I must be a console fag :-D

D
Deutscher Bar 28.07.21

[b] Great PeCo will not play such console crap. [/ b]
Well, or play the root tracker version. And From the money will not hurt. And so is the studio with the smallest music department in all of Japan.

k
katarn 28.07.21

where were their petitions when Dark Souls was released on Xbox360? : trollface:
funny petition, of course, I haven't seen such Petrosyanism for a long time:-D

W
Wander_90 28.07.21

petition did not helptrollface_big.gif

F
Freeman 28.07.21

I would like to sign only because of the heap of cheats on pc

p
psn1034 28.07.21

[member = 'ff8frm'], it's too late to drink clean water when the kidneys have fallen off))

M
Mistress 28.07.21

If a person has the opportunity to buy a powerful computer that supports modern games, then 10k. on the prefix everything will be typed. Another thing is that there are a lot of people who want both a PC and cool games for it, while the consoles do not fit into the picture of the world of these people completely according to the logic "Why do I need a console when I have a PC?" IMHO PC for work, console for games ,.

Modified Feb 11, 2013 by Mistress

m
musicant 28.07.21

necroposting

H
Huang 28.07.21

After reading the topic, I realized that in holivars against soniboys, you can use the term dormouse-Jews, and not dormouse-gods and whoever else is there

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[member = 'Huang'], in the sense that no one will sculpt for this before? okay

Modified Feb 11, 2013 by UnreaL

H
Huang 28.07.21

[member = 'Huang'], in the sense that no one will sculpt for this before? okay

well, judging by the comments on the news, it won't be

M
Mistress 28.07.21

What do the Jews have to do with it?) People need to instill a culture of correct gaming. Playing on your computer is like drinking beer out of your throat, while enjoying the beer. 

Y
Yamaha 28.07.21

Playing on your computer is like drinking beer out of your throat, while enjoying the beer. 

#crayfish. 

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

now everyone wants everything in one

smartphones are the main example

M
Mistress 28.07.21

Now everyone wants all-in-one
smartphones, the main example of this. I also want PS3, Boxing and Wii in one case, plus that games from old consoles are readable, but alas, not destiny.

#crayfish.

Those. Someone here will argue with the statement that games are installed on a computer much more hassle and buggy more often, in addition, the process of PC gaming at the table is not as convenient as playing lounging in an armchair? I have enough computer at work, I don't want to sit behind it and stare at the monitor while playing games. For a couple of years now, the games from the Gamecube and the emulator have been downloaded, but I don't want to play them on my computer, I'd rather buy a Cube on Ibee. Modified Feb 11, 2013 by Mistress

m
magic 28.07.21

Then they will write again a petition, so that they will be ported to the PC again. :-D

H
Huang 28.07.21

What do the Jews have to do with it?) People need to instill a culture of correct gaming. Playing on your computer is like drinking beer out of your throat, while enjoying the beer. 

now everyone wants all-in-one
smartphones, the main example is I also want PS3, Boxing and Wii in one case, plus that games from old consoles are readable, but alas, not destiny.

#crayfish.

Those. Someone here will argue with the statement that games are installed on a computer much more hassle and buggy more often, in addition, the process of PC gaming at the table is not as convenient as playing lounging in an armchair? I have enough computer at work, I don't want to sit behind it and stare at the monitor while playing games. For a couple of years now, the games from the Gamecube and the emulator have been downloaded, but I don't want to play them on my computer, I'd rather buy a Cube on Ibee.

Yes, despite the fact that it is a selfish ass-exploding greed. What other culture of correct gaming ??? How many times do I once again write on my own example that Joy360go + sistemnik + HDMI + HDTV = and the PC turns into a monster that merges consoles. Actually, I get much more pleasure playing the best versions, exclusives and emulation of old consoles on a PC, because there are no downsides, but many times more pluses. And this despite the fact that I have a Wii, PS2, PSP, Xbox, 3DO, Sega, DS, etc.

And topics like this just infuriate from the stupidity of our (and not only) people. Well, the Jews here do you understand where?

NO THIS IS ONLY THE CONSOLE EXU AND IN GENERAL REQUIRING THE RETURN OF THE SERIES TO EXU ON PS3 em02.gifem03.gif

facepalm.jpg

Modified Feb 11, 2013 by Huang