3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dotdroid 28.07.21 11:25 pm

Collectibles VS Regular versions of games

Who prefers to buy what?

I've realized that I don't need extra junk and I buy mostly regular versions of games.

Because in collectibles I do not need art books, soundtracks and dls (which, firstly, can usually be bought online, and secondly, they are usually not of interest; very rarely there are large and high-quality dls).

I don't need beautiful large boxes either.

Why keep all this, it's a big mystery to me :)
64 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shibito 28.07.21

From the collectors I bought only Demon's Souls - the Guide is really useful. eight)

G
Green cardinal 28.07.21

[b] Jav [/ b], What does origami have to do with it, I don't understand?

A
ACE 28.07.21

regular
collectibles in 99.9% of cases are useless junk that takes up a lot of shelf space

b
buterbean 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], isn't your box "collectible"? : shock:: wink:

D
Dan4MerC 28.07.21

if the game pleases a sweet soul, then in a collectible.
well, some collectibles make me fat for the future: eek:

b
buterbean 28.07.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], what a fat if you still lose money as soon as you open it? : D

V
Vincent 28.07.21

My first collectible will be FF 13, so otherwise I think it's a waste of money

R
Red priest rezo 28.07.21

I love collectibles, which remain like disks in formats. For example, Demon's Souls, where the disc and guide are of the same format, and as a result, this collection stands perfectly on the shelf among other discs. Also, the Heavy Rein collectors: there are, of course, not enough bonuses for the collectible, but it costs only a little more, and the boxing is wildly stylish. But I don't like collectibles like Batman Arkam Asylum - they take up too much space. It's not worth it.

In general, I believe that the best collectors should contain the game, DLC, artbooks / guides and other little things that do not require large boxes. But big boxes fail.

... Although I will still take Bioshock 2 and GoW Trilogy in such thick collectors. But this is a rare exception.

M
Momentum 28.07.21

always better buy a collectible, especially when the difference between the usual 100-300r

i
idntc 28.07.21

[quote name = "dotdroid"] [quote name = "idntc"] I play the game, not in boxes, papers and other stuff: VIC: [/ quote]

piratchiki the same reason, bratyun 8) [/ quote]
have a pirate friend of mine bought a laser printer to spank beautiful boxes for blanks: gigi:

d
dotdroid 28.07.21

[b] idntc [/ b], chtoli eggs? he is still a noble pervert 8)

i
idntc 28.07.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b],: agree: color laser of course :-D

d
dotdroid 28.07.21

[b] idntc [/ b], ahahah on special glossy paper and original green boxes, bought cheap))

Y
YaYca 28.07.21

[b] idntc [/ b], [quote] I have a pirate friend who bought a laser printer so that

I’m too lazy to spank beautiful boxes for blanks [/ quote], I am too lazy to suffer this garbage, but I take the boxes on a scoop, they still stink) )), a mountain of boxes 60 chtuk chtol already or more).

on ps3 collectibles suck, the boxes are cheap and the quality seal is even more ... but the content ... By the way, if they release a collectible like a hevirein, thank you more, with the music they powerfully charged.

J
Juras 28.07.21

Usually the usual ones. But they are very significant for me, and if a good collectible is like MGS4 8), then I take it.

A
Alen 28.07.21

Absolutely not. But there will be Gov 3.: gigi:

In general, there is an Internet version, steam rules.

t
toni 28.07.21

Recently, "collectibles" differ from the usual version at the price of 10 bucks, if I buy a toy, then why not overpay for pretty little pieces of paper.

D
Darkiti 28.07.21

Regular. I took a collector's item for the first time (Heavy Rain), rolled it with a soundtrack. So it is better to continue with the usual versions, with rare exceptions.

d
dotdroid 28.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], and also with a box of vinca.

D
Dan4MerC 28.07.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], who was rolled, who was not. I calmly downloaded and installed everything on ps3