3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deutscher Bar 28.07.21 11:29 pm

Russian age rating

The championship in idiotic ratings very quickly passes into the hands of Russia. Even here they don't laugh like that. Recently, most games even have two covers - original and without inscriptions.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex gray 28.07.21

<b> [member = Xenosag] </b>, unfortunately nowadays there are not so many parents who follow what their child is playing or watching. And not everyone has enough time for this.
My grandfather, I remember, forbade me to play the 3rd quake, because there the enemies flew to pieces: D

F
Fraaancis 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Xenosag' timestamp = '1347268714' post = '2852325'] This is for PARENTS [/ quote]
Parents buying games for children take something like Mario, they don't even look at "serious" games, for such games the children themselves come and they both sold and will sell, no one wants to lose profits.

X
Xenosag 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Lekha_Shkurov' timestamp = '1347269120' post = '2852338'] today, unfortunately, there are not many parents who follow what their child is playing or watching. [/ quote]
this is the problem of these parents, not the law. You do not need to project everything onto yourself at once, if you have an advanced family, you yourself understand everything, then continue everything as it was, it will not affect you in any way (except "oh God, the strip, the inscription on the box!"). This is primarily for those who are poorly guided in games, but nevertheless want to limit or protect children from those games that it is too early for him to play. And you don't need to think that there are no such people, but not all of them, but the law will definitely help someone. There is nothing wrong with it, I hope it won't. Modified September 10, 2012 by Xenosag

C
CheZZter 28.07.21

[b] [member = Lekha_Shkurov] [/ b], my parents also forbade me to play everything (fortunately). Because of this, when I was 4-5 years old, I got acquainted with a bunch of cool games that I still remember very well. In those days, my brother and I played Moto Racer from EA, Freddi Fish from Ron Gilbert, etc., these were the games. : happycry:
I do not regret a bit that I started playing at the age of 4.

R
Rokudze 28.07.21

I don't understand the indignation. The signature looks nothing like that, and I always looked at the rating when buying a game for my younger brother.

S
Shibito 28.07.21

[b] [member = CheZZter] [/ b], Freddie the Fish and his best friend Luther : up:

C
CheZZter 28.07.21

[b] [member = Shibito] [/ b], am I not the only one here who played this? : happycry:

H
Hideo 28.07.21

[b] [member = CheZZter] [/ b], not one. I also played.: foreveralone:

C
CheZZter 28.07.21

[b] [member = on73] [/ b], : happycry:

B
BarMen 28.07.21

It is good that the name has not yet come to mind to translate (although no one will allow them, since the brand does not seem to be translated, it seems that it is possible to write in another language only under the name in English, as they do in Japan, first they write the number of the blow is in English, and the bottom is added in Japanese)

F
Fraaancis 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Xenosag' timestamp = '1347269881' post = '2852359']
There is nothing wrong with it, I hope it won't.
[/ quote]
This reduces sales in Russia among collectors and "box lovers", supplies will decrease and further the ensuing consequences along the chain.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 9 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'BarMen' timestamp = '1347273520' post = '2852483']
Ok, that hasn't arrived yet to translate the name into the head (although no one will allow them, since the brand does not seem to be translated, it is possible to write in another language only under the name in English, as it is done in Japan, first they write the number of duties in English, and below add in Japanese)
[/ quote]
[url = "http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/7436523/?item=7436514"] http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/7436523/?item=7436514 [/ url]
[url = "http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/7104570/?item=18559686"] http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/7104570/ ? item = 18559686 [/ url]

A
Akiba 28.07.21

Awful, awful everything, although there are no complaints about the badge with the rating itself, everything is spoiled by a disgusting strip at the bottom of the cover, and even with the inscriptions, goodbye to the Russian market, long live the UK. Modified September 10, 2012 by Akiba

B
BarMen 28.07.21

[b] [member = Fraaancis] [/ b], yes, some translate, and mostly to ps3. It's strange how such brands are allowed to translate.

A
Akiba 28.07.21

[b] [member = Fraaancis] [/ b], about the translation of the covers, most likely it meant the initiative of the authorities, with your examples it is clear that the publisher and part-time brand holder can do whatever they want with him, games with Russians names from Sony were still on PS2, Disney also loves to translate.

[quote name = 'BarMen' timestamp = '1347274490' post = '2852521'] Fraaancis, yes, some translate, and mostly to ps3. It's strange how such brands are allowed to translate. [/ quote]
They translate something from Sony's initiative, and not from the submission of local publishers, it is believed that it will be better to buy on the market, I once read an interview on this subject on the official Playstation website. Modified September 10, 2012 by Akiba

S
SENEL 28.07.21

[b] [member = CheZZter] [/ b], Yes, and I played, it was cool) But in general, to be honest, while my peers played all kinds of meat on the shoga, they were always surprised by the mk, well, there are different shooters, etc. , I'm playing smurf, dizzy, cool spot, donald, etc. Duck peers were always surprised, they say what I'm playing)

B
BarMen 28.07.21

[b] [member = Akiba] [/ b], but it turns out the other way around)) everyone is enraged by these translations and lambas "completely in Russian" : icon_lol:

S
SENEL 28.07.21

[b] [member = Akiba] [/ b], How so? I read an interview and it said that the publisher himself decides the issue of localization. Of course, if this is an exclusive platform holder, then the situation may be different.

L
Ligas-X 28.07.21

Because of this damn rating, the Darksiders II collectible has been waiting for the second week already.

A
Akiba 28.07.21

[quote name = 'BarMen' timestamp = '1347275180' post = '2852562'] Akiba, but it turns out the other way around)) everyone is enraged by these translations and lambas "completely in Russian" : icon_lol:[/ quote]
Only aesthetes, like us, are enraged by the main to the masses who just went to the store, a bright plaque about the presence of "great and mighty" is an additional incentive to buy.)

[quote name = 'SENEL' timestamp = '1347275487' post = '2852577'] Akiba, How so? I read an interview and it said that the publisher himself decides the issue of localization. Of course, if this is an exclusive platform holder, then the situation may be different. [/ quote]
So I'm talking about platform holders, brand holders, citing Sony as an example.)

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Kirsan' timestamp = '1347250606' post = '2852001'] It is the presence of the strip that is the captaincy that confuses [/ quote] it is kopitanie for you or other players with experience of one hundred and fifty million years, but for most parents this is nothing ...

I’m only for if it will allow our harassed officials to keep up with the topic of "the danger of games" and do something less dangerous for society, such as banditry or corruption ...