3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 28.07.21 11:33 pm

What to play?

Problem: I can't play Prince, Fable 2 too, Gears 2 passed, Dead Space passed.

What to play on the good box? Maybe I missed something? Preferences: I vomit on classic JRPGs. Do you want Perfect Dark Zero?

DO NOT offer:
Tombs, Cameo, DMC4, soccer hockey races, live games, mods / dlc, strategies, ace kombat, banju Kazuyu, GTA4, TomClancyBotva.

The question is still this. Is Odysseus moose STRONGLY annoying? Is there a story about how a sullen guy with amnesia, a childhood friend, a funny dog ​​and a jock-up boor save the world? Is it smeared too thin on the game? Lots of random encounters? Do the outposts / dialogues dangle a second time? Are magic animations long / muted?

Play Remnant?

Too Human to try? (I am aware of the grades. Is it interesting to play or not?)

Endless Non-discovery to try?

Falyut try?

In short, I have a vacation tomorrow, the second day. The first one was carried out after PGR4 / forza. I want to play.
I DO NOT want sandboxes / freedom, so Fable 2 is past. Is there a strong sandbox in Falyaute?
Fablya froze out by the fact that the quests are all extremely stupid, like the game itself.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], are you a pirate?

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], you currently play in e4, but this is an arcade ...

S
Shen. 28.07.21

Hour of Victory

T
Tremere 28.07.21

Mirror's Edge, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. TU HUMAN is not for everyone, so I don't recommend playing.

H
HAPPYNAikon 28.07.21

GTA4, I also advise GTA4, well, of course, you can't help but play GTA4 .. maybe even GTA4, but in! and do not forget to post it in GTA4!

R
Raiden 28.07.21

mgc4 :-D :-D :-D
HAPPYNAikon fanboy ....

T
TetraMorph 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], try the fallout, you should like it.

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], fat speaks correctly. E4 play. in the first mod

T
Tremere 28.07.21

[b] Brutalty [/ b], oh yes you are sick, MGS4 on boxing: crazy:

f
fist_exe 28.07.21

[quote] Spider-Man: Web of Shadows [/ quote]
this buggy something is definitely not worth playing)

o
opposer 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], [b] Fat Ninja [/ b], sorry for the dullness, but is the shield E4?

Ace. Is Human really worth trying? In terms of there it is straight stupid to cut interesting?

And I did not play the Portal. Make up?

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

conan
braid

G
Guest 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], The first thing to do is the Portal ..... it's still short ... in 4 hours you can go through .. but you can't come off

o
opposer 28.07.21

to play on a box or on a PC? or in the case of the Portal, does it matter?

G
Guest 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], well, on a pc, I think it will be more comfortable and quicker in terms of aiming speed for portals in the second half of the game ....

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], [url = http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Extend_Extra_Extreme] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_Extend_Extra_Extreme [/ url]
but that's too hardcore for you.

K
Kcusaiwanu 28.07.21

There is such a cool din of Shenmue 2 called. The 360 ​​must be backward compatible with the games of the previous system. Tao Feng, Brutus Force in general, repetition is the mother of learning. gee.

S
Slifer 28.07.21

Fol3 .. Burnout Revenge: gigi:

k
k! rj @ 28.07.21

[b] Kcusaiwanu [/ b], Tao Feng is a marasmic scribe from Tobias. I do not advise anyone. Never.

And on the topic ... even xs, which should be advised. After several games, I myself plan to acquire Tu Human and sit down to play it.

H
Hero 28.07.21

CoD4 is exciting. More Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising