3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperFedya 28.07.21 11:33 pm

King of the license

[size = 4] [color = # FF0000] [b] Warning! [/ b] [/ color] [/ size]

[b] All posts like "+ MGS 4", "+ Too Human" will be deleted. [/ b]
[b] Such posts are relevant only with images attached to them. [/ b]

[color = # ff0000] [b] upd from Azzy: [/ b] [/ color] [warn] Each post must be a picture with a purchase + comment. Just commenting on the words "you bought a shit / masterpiece" or just emoticons does not make sense and, in fact, is a flood for which it is supposed to give out before. An exception may be comments in which there are questions about the purchase itself, discounts, shops, delivery terms, special offers and everything related to the purchase itself or the price. [/ Warn]

[i] original SF post:
[/ i] [spoil]
Who is the license king on our forum?
Who has the lope? Who's better?

Here is my collection:
[url = "http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/3059/im0003718gd.jpg"] http: //img471.images...im0003718gd.jpg [/ url]

It would be much bigger, but a year and a half ago, my Sonya was stolen with all the disks :([/ spoil]
123 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koridor 28.07.21

I have a current pirate. For Dream, PSone and PC ...

W
Wildduck 28.07.21

I can only take a picture of licenses from PS2, from PS1 everything is in Moscow ((
Tomorrow I will most likely put a screen ..

B
Br.Des 28.07.21

I have much more licenses for a computer, but if you take into account the difference in the cost of licenses for PC and consoles, then I can only be modestly silent and look at giants such as SuperFedya. :)

t
t8 28.07.21

SuperFedya
you have that, NTSCshnaya Sonya chtol?

Z
Zag 28.07.21

And this is not logical, since Fedor lives in Canada?)

J
John Davis 28.07.21

Damn, the floor is drooling! I especially want PE4 and Shadow of Collos, a little less Tourism and IGU 3 license

S
Saigo 28.07.21

Fedya, what's the disc in the bottom row, third from the left? Not visible, glimmering.

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Beyond Good & Evil

B
BanGore 28.07.21

Where is FF10? : upset: In general, respect for Temko. :)
Right now I'll take a picture of my mini collection.

Found FF10: mrgreen: This is the first time I've seen such an option. Is this the NTSK version?

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Duc FF10 there, you just did not notice.

Now I mostly buy supported hits. Those that can no longer be found. For example, I recently took Eternal Darkness and Re1 for the cube. And they are not expensive, $ 10-15.
Soon I'll take Metroid Prime for the cube, the price is generally ridiculous $ 7 bucks ...

-
-Mag 28.07.21

Handsome ... a theme for my beloved)

I don't have a single licensed disc yet!
the truth will soon be 1 - Xenosaga 1 - since DVD9!
I want a finale litsuhu ... sorry I do not live in the center, it would be easier!

there is of course a computer lick - but it's not that (

w
wish 28.07.21

Oh, non-platinum Code Veronica (with demodisk, I suppose). There is something to envy. But the first Onimusha is not: razz:. I now have about a dozen disks, I'm too lazy to take a picture. I'm still going to stock up, but I don't have much time to play, it will be a shame if they just stand there.

PS
I decided to give the same list :), maybe there will be like-minded people in games / genres, it will be possible to discuss (wave)
- Onimusha 1,2,3
- Silent Hill 2,4
- Cold Fear
- Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
- RE: Code Veronica - I'm playing now, just a steering wheel!
- God of War
- Ghost Hunter
- Primal
The last two - Russians, came complete with a prefix.
Seems everything :(

B
Bonker 28.07.21

Only Rez and EYE TOY PLAY are licensed. The rest is on stampings and samopiska, but DVD boxes were bought for all games and the cover was printed on a color laser. So the collection looks impressive :)

-
-Mag 28.07.21

So my collection will be impressive because everything is of high quality.
I forgot - I have a lick of Eye Toy and a demo disc)) I
also have a lick on PS1 - In Cold Blood.
on DreamCast - ChuChu Rocket)

t
t8 28.07.21

Zag
I didn't know)

D
Daikatana 28.07.21

[quote] Oh, non-platinum Code Veronica (I suppose with demodisk). There is something to envy. [/ Quote]
this is "platinum" in the European sense, in the US-NTSC they are called Greatest Hits (red area with the inscription PlayStation 2): mrgreen:

F
Frost-sama 28.07.21

> this is "platinum" in the European sense
hyyyyyy, I did not know =)))

R
RIPPER12 28.07.21

[b] [color = # BF0000] GAMECUBE: [/ color] [/ b]
Resident Evil, Resident Evil Zero, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition), Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Code : Veronica X, Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 4, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Skies of Arcadia Legends, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

[b] [color = # BF0000] PLAYSTATION 2: [/ color] [/ b]
Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Final Fantasy X, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, Final Fantasy XII, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, La Pucell: Tactics, Final Fantasy X-2, Kingdom Hearts II, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Rogue Galaxy, Onimusha 2: Samurais Destiny, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, Suikoden Tactics, Suikoden V, Silent Hill 3, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome, Phantom Brave, Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner (Special Edition), Dark Chronicle, Forbidden Siren 2, Soul Nomad & the World Eaters, Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly, Fahrenheit, Suikoden IV, Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII , Jak 3, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4, Kingdom Hearts, Ring of Red, Jade Cocoon 2, Wild Arms 3, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas,Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, ICO (Special Limited Edition), Silent Hill 2

[b] [color = # BF0000] PLAYSTATION: [/ color] [/ b]
Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IV + V, Final Fantasy I + II, Resident Evil (Director's Cut), Resident Evil 2, Metal Gear Solid, Vagrant Story, Fear Effect

[b] [color = # BF0000] PLAYSTATION 3: [/ color] [/ b]
MotorStorm, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition), Eye of Judgment, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Unreal Tournament III, Grand Theft Auto IV, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Resistance: Fall of Man, Battlefield: Bad Company (Gold Edition), Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty, BioShock, Siren: Blood Curse, Dead Space, Valkyria Chronicles, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Resistance 2, KillZone 2, Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Ultimate Edition), inFamous (Special Edition), LittleBigPlanet (Game of the Year Edition), Demon's Souls (Deluxe Edition), Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Limited Edition Collector's Box), Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (Collector's Edition),Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition), Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Collector's Edition), BioShock 2, Heavy Rain (Collector's Edition), Final Fantasy XIII (Collector's Edition), Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Resident Evil 5 (Gold Edition), God of War Collection, God of War III (Collector's Edition), Yakuza 3 (Special Edition), Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, Red Dead Redemption (Limited Edition ), Dragon Age: Origins (Collector's Edition), 3D Dot Game Heroess Edition), Yakuza 3 (Special Edition), Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, Red Dead Redemption (Limited Edition), Dragon Age: Origins (Collector's Edition), 3D Dot Game Heroess Edition), Yakuza 3 (Special Edition), Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, Red Dead Redemption (Limited Edition), Dragon Age: Origins (Collector's Edition), 3D Dot Game Heroes

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

I have 22 licensed disks

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Acquired Metroid Prime, and MGS2: S.
The latter is really difficult to get.