3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21 11:43 pm

What are you going to buy for PC this year?

Well, we must admit, given the fact that 90% of the hammock pumps games, I am sure that among them there will be at least a couple of percent of those who sometimes make exceptions and buy the very games that are worth their money
So, who will buy what from the outgoing games this year , boxed versions and digital distribution are also taken into account
So write who will buy what and in what form, when and why

, for example, I will definitely buy the Second Grandfather Space closer to summer, the last NSF, Dragon Edge 2 and everything in DVD boxes
. in DVD boxing and of course Duke Nyukema Foreva, and I will try to find him in the most expensive variation. Well, for a snack Assassian, when he comes out, well, and his in Jewel

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 37 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Oh yes, I forgot about Portal 2, because I have almost all the games from Velv, except for the first CL and special stages to them, everything else from CL2 onwards is there, as well as CS 1.6 with Sourses.
Games from Vavl can't be shit in absentia
87 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daiverr 28.07.21

diablo. all

L
Levuy 28.07.21

Cover, so as not to gather dust =)

x
xrodneyx 28.07.21

TES5 for now, of course, Overgrowth has already ordered

T
Tuborg 28.07.21

[quote] For example, I will definitely buy the Second Grandfather Space closer to the summer, the last NSF, Dragon Edge 2 and everything in dvd boxes
. Well, for a snack, Assassian, when he comes out, well, and his in Jewel [/ quote] Stakhanov's plans

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

So far, only Diablo is in the plans

S
Senor 28.07.21

DoW2: Retribution. Everything.

K
Knuck knuck 28.07.21

new pc and TES Skyrim to it the

mouse can still be new

M
Momentum 28.07.21

shogun2, diablo3
and maybe even a witcher if he again drives past the consoles ...

v
voin_pobeditel 28.07.21

deus ex, witcher, yes2, me3, grandfather space. : |

upd: + portal and duke, if it doesn't turn out to be shit.

a
artur.krang 28.07.21

diablu, tes5, mb star wars mmo

F
Firefly045 28.07.21

I download everything nafig: lol:

D
Darkportal 28.07.21

shogun 2, the witcher 2, diablo, guild wars 2 ... like everything. In the cheapest versions ^^

A
Azzy 28.07.21

most likely the Witcher 2 and maybe Guild Wars 2, although if they are announced on the console, then I will buy there.
Although if something comes out that friends will play and will invite me to a cartoon / coop, then the list may be replenished.

N
Nec 28.07.21

Torchlight 2, DNF, Diablo 3 (if released), ME3, Dragon Age 2

I'll think about Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Rage, TES 5 and AK: B - if possible and don't screw up with optimization - I'll take it

h
hero olympus 28.07.21

Battlefield 3, Duke Nukem Forever, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 ....

y
yahoo 28.07.21

nothing: trollface:

D
Darkdeer 28.07.21

Well, I’ll probably buy Shogun 2. If the console BF3 is flawed, I’ll buy it for Pek, then ... Diablo MAY BE new. There is nothing else in the plans.

e
ekzekutor 28.07.21

I will buy a lease extension for Kasperich: trollface:

d
dredd6 28.07.21

Shogun 2, Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3, Diablo 3, Batman: Arkham City, Deus Ex: Human Revolution (xs MB, I don’t know if I’ll buy it at all)))), it seems that everything is for this year)))), another Bioshock is new I will buy it for a pc, but this is already in 2012)

Y
Yamauti 28.07.21

[size = 200] [size = 200] [b] Stupid gamaga billiboys you don’t fumble that xbox 360 is shit and playing on it is shit, but ps3 is a masterpiece and games on it are masterpieces, and Ancharted 2 is also a masterpiece of masterpieces and the coolest thing on boxing ... You idiots and will never understand this that there are masterpieces only on PS3, and ancharted masterpiece of masterpieces and the soul of souls and hbox shameful bullshit for such morons like you. On hbokse one treshak and garbage havaite further called downs. Also on the hbox the graphics are shit from shit, because it is morally outdated, on ps3 there are cool graphics and cool exes, the hbox is shit lousy and you fucking fucking bitches are playing on it because they are stupid like traffic jams. You fucking whips, you will never understand that PS3 is a masterpiece and playing on it is a masterpiece because you are woodpeckers and play on a fucking fucking hbox,