3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soliddante 28.07.21 11:44 pm

Which is better, hd remakes or emulator?

Where are the graphics better, in HD remakes or in the original running through the emulator?
37 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 28.07.21

the emulator is better, at least you don't have to pay for it a second time.
Ofc, I don't mean remastered.

A
ACE 28.07.21

xd remakes for more Orthodox consoles 8)

s
soliddante 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], what about playing with a boxing gamepad? : trollface:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] soliddante [/ b], and I'm playing with a gamepad from boxing: trollface: on boxing: trollface:

X
Xopek 28.07.21

almost all emulators are curves:?

x
xRoaWx Chief 28.07.21

need to make remakes like halo: uzi:

X
Xopek 28.07.21

[quote name = "Ilya41993gg"] you need to make remakes like halo: uzi: [/ quote]
yes, this is wine ...
MGS 1, Conker, Halo - these are remakes: agree:

G
Guest 28.07.21

[quote name = "Xopek"] almost all emulators are curves:? [/ quote]

+ to this, if you take the Wii emulsion, you need a very cool percentage.
Well, yes, on trifles, somewhere yes to fay emuli. Especially the older the console they emulate

X
Xopek 28.07.21

[b] ult [/ b], and viewout: trollface:

x
xRoaWx Chief 28.07.21

Xopek is a pity that not all analyzes do not make such remakes: sad:: sad:
stupid permission is tightened up and behold: mrgreen:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 21 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

damn there is already an emulator vi: shock: I see I'm lagging behind civilization: trollface:

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

[quote] MGS 1, Conker, Halo - these are remakes [/ quote] The
first 2 are worse than the originals, for example, the

only normal emulsion is the first for zyz. Pekota emulation is a real hell of lags, revisions, switching of processing modes (on the go), lost sound and various graphic artifacts. but 1080p 32AA ... and 3fps 8)

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] the only normal emulsion is the first for zyz. Pekota emulation is a real hell of lags, revisions, switching processing modes (on the go), lost sound and various graphic artifacts. but 1080p 32AA ... and 3fps [/ quote]
wat? the first ps is ideally emulated on antediluvian pc at 200 fps.

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], I recently played soul river on an emule and my black texture will come out on the floor of the screen, then all enemies will become blue squares, then it will turn into an invisible man until the next checkpoint ((
shit this is your PC with its emulators, passed without problems on the phone.

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], did you use epsxe?

A
ACE 28.07.21

the coolest remake - a remake of the first resident for the game cube. I have never seen such coolness anywhere in horror movies. and still a masterpiece

K
Kongret 28.07.21

[Quote] pekota emulation is a sheer hell of lags, revisions, switching processing modes (on the go), lost sound and various graphic artifacts. but 1080p 32AA ... and 3fps [/ quote]
Depends on the game. Some ff10, persona4 and dmts run with a bang, mgc3 drops fps to 30 in some screensavers, and shadows of the colossus is really [quote] a living hell of lags, revisions, switching processing modes (on the go), lost sound. [ / quote]

H
Hitm0n 28.07.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], I had everything ok with the soul river on the pc emule 8)
ps1 games go perfectly, yes. And to this add 1080p, anti-aliasing, shaders: wink: the latter can transform the grafon very cool)

G
Glen L 28.07.21

Definitely for quality remakes. For a person not versed in all these plugins, emulation delivers a lot of headaches: crazy :.

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], I don’t know others)

[b] ACE [/

b],: agree: [b] Kongret [/ b], in 4 person I have an emulsion after every 2nd-3rd fight: (

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote name = "soliddante"] in xd remakes or in the original launched through the emulator
? if so, then the name should be changed. and Remakes are different. For example, this remake was MGS1 on ps1, they made a remake on a cube called "Twink Snakes", ie a game from scratch, but as much as possible similar to the original in terms of storyline and gameplay.