3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abdawoz 28.07.21 11:45 pm

games of the 21st century why are they so stupid?

played red alert on 1 Sonya, the game at first did not like (then the strategy was a novelty for me) now I understood better no: banghead:
50 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xopek 28.07.21

[b] abdawoz [/ b], TibSun

O
Oops 28.07.21

Dune 2000

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

he's dead like everything else.
why? Yes, because a fighting game must be able to play and not press whatever or 1 series of blows that at least something will pop. fighting game is the ability to read the enemy and not throw air and beat it there, the ability to wait for the moment when the enemy makes a mistake. and in general even what is in them (in modern fighting games) is so stupid that you want to kill someone: banghead:

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

there are 3 options do not want can not do not need better
I tend to 3 versions before they were done better because they did not know what people want

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

is what you wrote really better or is it something you can play?

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

lol, play streetfather: facepalm:

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] abdawoz [/ b] how long have you been playing fighting games?

D
DGQ 28.07.21

[b] abdawoz [/ b], have you decided to communicate on the forum creating idiotic topics? ...

s
superman123 28.07.21

naruto storm 2 is best generation fighting game. The deepest combat, where you come up with tricks, combos, etc. Well, and ssf4 of course.

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[quote name = "superman123"] where you come up with tricks, combos, etc. [/ quote]
oha, right now :-D

s
superman123 28.07.21

[quote name = "dozensnake"] [quote name = "superman123"] where you come up with tricks, combos, etc. [/ quote]
oha, right now :-D [/ quote]
believe me, I know better than
5000 fights in online - it's not for you on the forum to shit about what you don't know

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

I answer all at once
dosenake - I still play a
fat ninja street fish, in fact, it cannot be a good
naruto, maybe the best game of our time, but here is the problem of CONTEMPORITY

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] superman123 [/ b], well, what combos and tricks do you come up with there?

O
Oops 28.07.21

[b] superman123 [/ b], the most unbalanced fighting game
[b] dozensnake [/ b], combinations and tactics are truly dofig, but the balance is sometimes surprising.

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] KresTias [/ b], I do not argue that they are. I want che for combos and tricks that you come up with. Why are you doing the animation yourself? :-D

Z
Zoder 28.07.21

For me, all other genres are dying, but fighting games are Forev. Now I play only in SSF IV, and I'm waiting for Mortal like the second coming of Christ.

h
hageshii 28.07.21

[quote name = "abdawoz"] what did you write really better or is it something that you can play? [/ quote]
And what are you interested in? There are a lot of strategies, there are a lot of players, there are also a lot of preferences! maybe red alert 1 will always be the best strategy for you, but for others it will be, for example, StarCraft 1-2, Civilization 5, Shogun 2: Total War, etc.

In general: facepalm:

T
Timsonic 28.07.21

[quote] street fish [/ quote]
Street fisherman? : trollface:

Naruto is the best fighting game OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME !!!

[quote] it's so stupid that you want to kill someone [/ quote]
You should register GTA and Manhunt, my friend:

trollface : Fighting mulion with pennies schA, choose any, but the dudes whine about extinction :-D

A
Azzy 28.07.21

Well, if right off the bat, then Warcraft and Warhammer 40k ...

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

dune 2 - copy-paste everything else