3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frukt 28.07.21 11:46 pm

Pilotwings Resort

A couple of screenshots.

[img] http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1305/98210293.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7271/43010901.jpg [/ img]

[img ] http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6603/15445026.jpg [/ img]

In reality, of course, everything is not so perfect, and alias and resolution with clarity, of course, are lower. But nevertheless, Wuhu Island looks very nice, even if it is inferior to its "older twin brother" [:)] from Wii Sports Resort.

But in fact [and for my happiness] - good old pilotwings, where you need to squeeze the maximum challenge after challenge and get high, and not try to sweep a hurricane through all the missions, showing lousy results, then cry about the short duration /

Correct [url = http: //www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-02-pilotwings-resort-review] verdict from eurogamer [/ url].

[quote] And, for more elderly players, it's nice to see that the spirit of the SNES survives. As an updating of an old favorite, this is a lovely piece of work; as a friendly shoving-off for a strange new handheld, it's wonderfully judged. [/ quote]

disadvantages: management; having knocked out all the challenges for maximum stars in the first three categories, I more than once faced the fact that the local analog input naturally freaked out and did not correspond to the required accuracy) - partly this is a matter of habit, partly - the essence of a shitty portable analogue (better than a mushroom in a psn but it seems that in this respect the primacy will belong to the ngp with its full-fledged analogs - there is a great lack of this in PV); actually, I have no other complaints.

My verdict: excellent lunch title.
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 28.07.21

Luxurious toy. Didn't expect it to be so cool. I played for two and a half hours yesterday without interruption. Fun nerdiness. Completed all missions for a beginner for perfects and all missions for bronze, though not for all perfects, half for 3 stars. Quite a deep gameplay with many factors and which the rating is based on. I made a mistake - you won't get a perfect. I went through some missions 20 times to pass it perfectly. especially delightful missions on hang gliders. Graphics and animation are also pleasing. Everything looks nice and bright and the music is nice in the style of Nintendo. Regarding the control, I got used to the vertical-inverted control a little (although it is logical for the aviation sims), but as I got used to it, everything is ok. There are no complaints about this aspect. Generally surprised, I thought it would be as sad as free fly from Wii Sports Resort, but it turned out to be very addictive and varied. The closest analogue is the Gran Turismo license.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 12 hours 3 minutes 28 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

knocked out all the perfects in bronze. and 2 perfects in silver. perfecting the landing of a jet fighter> _> tough.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 59 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[b] frukt [/ b], how to repaint the technique?

f
frukt 28.07.21

[quote name = "ACE"] frukt, how to repaint the technique? [/ quote]

but fig knows it) I haven't tried it yet)

A
ACE 28.07.21

Potsons, congratulations! Was able to land a jet fighter on 10 out of 10 inpakt and 20 out of 20 akyurassi. ended up completing Silver Season 3 missions on Perfect: ads: Drug Game: 45u7ty:

V
VLADIMIR RUS 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], You are a straight pilot, congratulations. Ass Ace!

f
frukt 28.07.21

Freeflight, by the way, is also gorgeous. Thanks to the variety of goals and means, this is far from being as despondent as it was in the Wii Sports Resort.

A
ACE 28.07.21

I have not tried free flight yet. then I will start how I pass silver, gold and platinum for perfections. that is, not soon: mrgreen: what is there in this mode?

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 7 minutes 5 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

You can paint exactly somehow. colorful tech in the video
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB8lav84uC4 [/ youtube]

B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21

And what about the effect?

f
frukt 28.07.21

[b] Everyone's beloved and respected [/ b], here he is most appropriate. In general, the effect is great, the picture of the pilotwings naturally comes to life.

A
ACE 28.07.21

in 3de, the depth is better seen and the distance is easier to calculate.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 15 hours 11 minutes 47 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

6 mission in silver is just a brain explosion. Very unexpected. I will not spoil. just say it was WOW. Nintendo manages to surprise even in arcade flight school simulators PPC: D
zs. completed the first 6 silver missions for perfects 8)

f
frukt 28.07.21

The landscapes at sunset and at night are simply devastating. No, actually a very beautiful toy. Moreover, lighting and textures have been somewhat reworked in comparison with HRV. When the moonlight shines so "oily" on the rocks - beauty!

On the other hand, for some reason they removed almost all moving objects from the island - cars, walking people, apparently - so as not to be distracted :)

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] frukt [/ b], sand during the day also looks beautiful in the sun. and the sea too. toli hdrchik in the game there are toli such beautiful glow effects just

B

And as with the eyes in 3d, because from the PP my eyes were very strained

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Everyone, beloved and respected [/ b], you just change the position of the 3de slider and choose the best option. in pilotwings three te cool
and in the ridge racer I played in the first person and norms

B

[b] ACE [/ b], apparently it's all about the camera from the third one because it is difficult to concentrate on an expensive and voluminous machine at the same time

A
ACE 28.07.21

tips how to open -

Earn More Time in Free Flight Mode
To earn more time in free flight mode, collect the white balloons. For every 20 white balloons you will gain 20 seconds in free flight mode.

Mission Mode Unlockables

Diamond Class: Earn yourself three Stars in each and every mission and all classes.
Meca Hawk Diorama (All-Star Award): Earn yourself three Stars in each and every mission in the Diamond Class.
Turbo Jet, Cycle Glider, Super Rocket Belt in Free Flight Mode: Beat every mission for the Silver, Gold and Platinum classes to earn the Turbo jet, Cycle Glider, Super Rocket Belt to play around with during Free Flight Mode.
Use Super Aircraft In Any Mission: You can earn this fun privilege by achieving a perfect score in all missions!
Free Flight Unlockables

Meca Hawk: You can find Meca Hawk walking his way around Wedge Island in Free Flight Mode by 3-Staring each and every mission in the Free Flight Mode.
Private Castle on Private Island: You can earn your very own Private Castle located at Private Island by collect all 75 Sight Rings.
Extra Free Roam Items

You can earn additional collectibles to obtain after you have fulfilled various criteria.
Balloons: Reach Silver Class
Extras: Reach Gold Class

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 5 hours 7 minutes 51 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

passed all silver effects on Perfect: ads: drug game 8): love:

L
LeaderGhost007 28.07.21

[quote name = "ACE"]
passed all silver effects on Perfect: ads: drug game 8): love: [/ quote]
Graz: agree: I'm going through it myself)

A
ACE 28.07.21

today showed the game to my friend from microsoft-fan of ms flight simulator. he said it was awesome.

S
Shen. 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], where is ms flight simulator? And if you show the game to a fan of IL2-attack aircraft, will he like it or not?

A
ACE 28.07.21

despite the fact that a person is rushing from this game. about il2 - xs. none of my friends play this

S
Shen. 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I don't know how this applies to Pilotwings Resort: stupid :: trollface: