3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tarasovmikh2009 28.07.21 11:50 pm

List of games you want to buy this year

[color = # FF4040] Rules [/ color] [color = # 008000] are simple [/ color]. [color = # 0040BF] We write a game, indicate the platform and briefly say why you want to buy it. [/ color]

Perhaps I I'll start with the introduction, this year I intend to buy a ps3 and therefore this year there is a list of very good games that I wanted to buy.

Killzone 3 (ps3) is perhaps one of the brightest and most exciting shooters this year.

Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 (ps3) - spectacular, colorful and addictive action game with platforming and shooter elements, cool in a word!

God of War 3 (ps3) is a colorful action game that combines slasher elements and tricky puzzles, and is also associated with ancient Greek mythology,

Gran Turismo 5 (ps3) is one of the best games in the racing genre.

Motostorm: Apocalypse (ps3) -I love survival races, where there is at least some destructible buildings, as in Split Second

Infamous 2 (ps3) -Usually superhero games are associated with film licenses, but Infamous 2 is an independent project, not that superhero or supervillain, you choose.

LittleBigPlanet 2 (ps3) is the most fun, colorful and vibrant platformer on the platform from sony.

Mortal Combat (ps3, xbox360) -I love fighting games where there is a place for meat, blood, dismembered and fatalities.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (ps3) is one of the best story-driven stealth action games.

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destrucrion (ps3) is a very funny and fun platformer with elements of a third-person shooter.

Resistance 3 (ps3) is an effective, colorful and exciting first person shooter.

I will say right away that I have a PC, PS2 and PSP, so I am familiar with such a series as God of War and I know the plot of the first two parts. I will hope that I have enough money for all this: D.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Senor 28.07.21

[offtopic] What a spectacular, colorful and exciting theme.
Why not in the "holivar" section? [/ Offtopic]

t
tarasovmikh2009 28.07.21

ATP, but why holivar, I'm talking about games here

P
Paragraf 28.07.21

:-D
Like there was already a similar topic, no?

t
tarasovmikh2009 28.07.21

Better write games, not flood

S
Senor 28.07.21

[quote name = "tarasovmikh2009"] but why holivar [/ quote] You will soon find out: roll:

t
tarasovmikh2009 28.07.21

The fact that there are almost all games for ps3, there is no holivar here gentlemen write your games, even for boxing or Wii

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 53 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

But flood in the subject ,not necessary

g
gamer8513 28.07.21

For this month Yakuza 4 (ps3), Fight night champion (ps3), Motorstorm Apocalypse (ps3)
Plans for this year also The last Gardian (ps3), Uncharted 3 (ps3)
Possibly next month Mortal Kombat (ps3), Fifa 11 (ps3) but this is still in thought.
Also, as soon as the price of Red Dead Redemption (ps3) falls, I will buy it.
Well, there it will be clear to the campaign of the year what else to take.

m
mengmeng11 28.07.21

number of weekend breach golf players

Golf can be an big-ticket activity; in accession to the bulk of accessories like clubs, carts, and golf bags, a assembly to a golf advance and a car to get there [url = http: //www.pickgolfclubs.com/TaylorMade_Burner_2.0_Irons_4-9PAS.html] TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons [/ url]
consistently is bare for approved rounds. Inferior golf clubs accept gotten added affordable as the bazaar grew and added parents had their accouchement demography up the sport. It's about agreed that Tiger Dupe has alone created a new bearing of [url = http: //www.pickgolfclubs.com/TaylorMade_R9_SuperTri_Driver.html] TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver [/ url]
aggressive golfers who would like to accretion even a atom of the bout money and acclaim of the pro golfer. If you accept acumen with the golf club, alternating with imagination, the after-effects will be a abundant golf shot, just like an artisan application the acumen and acuteness in a abundant drawing.