3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freeman_Only 28.07.21 11:51 pm

The Fight (Move)

Many have read the troll article about the terrible management and total failure of this game, but despite this, many of us bought it and were not disappointed, realizing that the journalists either did not learn how to play, or deliberately gave such a low score. We are writing about our impressions :)
To begin with, a small review from one of the owners:

I bought The Fight: Lights Out and played it for about five hours.
Regarding "zero" control, these are all lies. The game has a number of features, due to which, upon a superficial acquaintance with the game, one gets the impression of "shitty" control.
Otherwise, how could I get past 12 opponents by completing additional tasks for each, including such as “deal at least 75% of successful hits per round” and “take less than 75% of damage per round”? Or how could I earn an extra bonus for knocking my opponent out in less than 1 minute?

Now, briefly about the advantages of the game:
- technically excellent implementation of the movie, all hand movements are clearly tracked by the system. The Persian does exactly what the player does in front of the TV (and the Persian's movements are not scripted !!!);
- you really need to beat, making simple waving hands is almost meaningless. Yes, and you need to hit accurately and clearly, otherwise the strikes will "get bogged down" in the enemy's blocks;
- the game is designed for a long training of the player as a fighter. At the very beginning, the Persian is rather weak, then develops with those parameters that the player chooses for him, depending on the preferred style and tactics of combat. Together with the Persian, the player himself develops :)
- training modes consist of "tedious workouts", but the game motivates to go through them. This is how the developers force the players to train their own fitness.
- the game has everything that Gladiator battles are so lacking:
a) replays of battles (with pauses, scrolling back and forth, slow scrolling, changing angles and distances, the ability to save - you can shoot short films and upload them to the network)
b) and multiplayer online ... Moreover, other players can join the battle as spectators and place bets.
- I didn’t feel any lags in multiplayer. As a conclusion, the game has a good network code. Although, maybe just lucky.

Cons:
- The game has two technical problems:
1) Loss of the calibration of the moves during the game, if the player moves from a previously selected position and / or actively moves to the sides. More often this happens when the head tracking system is turned off. To solve this problem, the developers included a quick calibration button in the game. The player must return to the defensive position and press the O button, while the hands and head of the Persian also return to the “defensive position” and the system considers that the player's controllers are in the defensive position and tracks the moves based on this assumption. Honestly, it is not clear where this problem came from at all and why the developers "solved it" by pressing some kind of button. True, over time, you track the loss of calibration immediately and you carry out a quick calibration already on the machine.
2) The player's head tracking system (when it works) works just fine. The Persian reacts very clearly to the displacement of the position of the head and makes evasion from blows. But, despite the fact that at the moment I have achieved from her the result of "average quality tracking" when calibrating, the tracking system can still go out during the battle. However, this kind of bullshit is really scary, since a game with head tracking enabled and a game with tracking disabled are two different games. To be honest, it pisses me off that the developers have made such a "sensitive" tracking system, without explaining anywhere what conditions for the game are "ideal" for it.

Now, why do you get the impression of a "bad" movie sensitivity when you get to know the game superficially:
- The game has two distinctive features in comparison with Gladiator fights:
1) The character in The Fight moves independently, and not automatically, therefore the player needs to learn to feel the distance. For example, if you come close to the enemy, then the Persian will not be able to strike a direct blow, but hooks and uppercuts are perfect.
2) The player controls a Persian with certain skills, above which the Persian cannot jump. The player can deliver ultra-precise, super-fast and super-powerful strikes, but the Persian will strike within the limits of his capabilities. The same applies to blocks.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shen. 28.07.21

[quote name = "Freeman_Only"] - a technically excellent implementation of the moo, all hand movements are clearly tracked by the system. The Persian does exactly what the player does in front of the TV (and the Persian's movements are not scripted !!!);
[/ quote] a

lie
if you stick your hand under your foot, will he also track it? drew more movements and that's all

F
Freeman_Only 28.07.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], no. there really, as you hold your hand and lead, and repeats. So do not argue about things that you do not understand and have not seen. You look stupid.
That is, you can even experiment with styles. You can fight like children in a kindergarten), as an example of 2 videos. Inexperienced and experienced players:
- this is how journalists fought with IGN: lol:

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdVp7GHRgc [/ youtube]

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch ? v = Q2Xx59RKLNk [/ youtube]

S
Sangheli 28.07.21

and you can play it with only a cheap 50 bucks?

g
gameskiller 28.07.21

[b] Freeman_Only [/ b], what about the music? :)

F
Freeman_Only 28.07.21

[b] gameskiller37 [/ b], ahem ... Let's just say - tolerant)))

q
qton 28.07.21

I played yesterday and the day before yesterday with a friend, the delay can be said to be "zero", the only thing is not convenient to approach the player all the time pressing the button (since you need to stand still), during the fight you really sweat and get exhausted. In short, the toy is awesome, the realism is very OK. I played a "holiday of sports" too, but the Fight is out of competition.