3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperFedya 28.07.21 11:59 pm

Guitar Hero - fun is coming!

[img] http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/257934.jpg [/ img]
Toka noticed that the game has very high ratings. It costs $ 70.
It is imperative to use it!
39 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 28.07.21

Does the price include the whole kit with a guitar?

you need to order a license if so! how close is the guitar to the real one?

B
Bonker 28.07.21

I'll take it too. The game on the go is just super.

F
Frost-sama 28.07.21

has been downloaded for a long time, and the people do not have time not to pick up T_T
but without a guitar to play it like on a DDR without a rug (((

please post a link to those who see the complete set =)

P
PBS 28.07.21

The guitar is, well, very far from the real one, really. What did you want from a $ 70 game?

F
Frost-sama 28.07.21

[quote name = "PBS"] Guitar, well, very far from real, really. What do you want from the game for 70 bucks? [/ Quote]
nd :?
would you walk by ... expert = _ =

-
-Mag 28.07.21

>>> Guitar, well, very far from the real one, really. What did you want from a $ 70 game?

can you play slightly surprised ... or not? if not, then you have already been directed on the right path :-)

Duc, by the way, and if a person does not know how to play, then how?
there probably is a difficulty level: lol:

F
Frost-sama 28.07.21

there actually is not at all the same as the principle of a real guitar,
you just need to jerk during ^ _ ^

-
-Mag 28.07.21

>>> there actually is not at all the same as the principle of a real guitar,
you just have to jerk off ^ _ ^

I still want to jab! maybe there is a bunch of digital sound processing built in! I'll connect the instrument and here's a gadget for you :-)
In fact, I want to play with my own hands and play - and not admire pictures and letters.

I'm waiting for a link to order a license on an Internet with a guitar ...

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

Link:
[url = http: //www.lik-sang.com/info.php? Category = & products_id = 7858 &] http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?catego ... s_id = 7858 & [/ url]
77 $, NTSC, weighs 1.8 kg. + for delivery about $ 30.

Delivery to Russia is available.

-
-Mag 28.07.21

[offtopic] I was generally praised lik-sang. need a credit card tama. nada something Russian. but thanks in general [/ offtopic]

F
Frost-sama 28.07.21

Yeah, I also found the current on Lixang,
I will order ^ _ ^ /

S
SuperFedya 28.07.21

KDF, do not forget to unsubscribe.

> you need a credit card tama

If you are over 18, then there are no problems, you come to the bank and order a credit card for yourself.

-
-Mag 28.07.21

[offtopic] >>> If you are over 18, then there are no problems, you come to the bank and order a credit card.

much bigger. but it is not - because it was not required.

therefore, I will wait, maybe it will appear somewhere else in Russia, if not, we will be engaged.

P.S. By the way, what card do you need? so that the lixang would accept it?

L
Leider 28.07.21

SuperFedya $ Mag such topics in PM.

S
Serene 28.07.21

Despite the fact that I have a pirate [i] (no guitars, of course) [/ i], I played the game with great pleasure on DualShock2 =))

Passed - in the sense that I earned five-star reviews [i] (they are supposedly written by music critics after the band's performance) [/ i] on all songs [i] (difficulty - normal ... although there are still hard and extrime, but without the original controller they cannot be beaten in life) [/ i] and opened all the bonuses.

The proposed songs are simply the best !!! You can play themes from the repertoire of Bad Religion, Incubus, Queens of the stone age, RHCP, Franz Ferdinant, Deep purple, Tool, Pantera and many, many others.

The usual 30 songs are available + about 20 bonus songs [i] (they need to be bought with the royalties earned) [/ i].

An interesting point - if during the performance of the theme all the way you look not at the musicians, but at the notes [i] running along the guitar fretboard (if you don't know the melody by heart, you have to do it anyway) [/ i], then look from the TV to some object, such a visually unhealthy SAUSAGE will start =))

ps I will take the guitar separately when it appears on sale

W
Wildduck 28.07.21

Oh nafig)))) I have enough of my real guitars)))

G
God of war 28.07.21

It's funny, I should take ^ _ ^
Who knows, maybe it's on the hump for sale?

B
Bonker 28.07.21

Separately, you can hardly buy a guitar.

F
Frost-sama 28.07.21

her image on the network has been lying for a long time

-
-Mag 28.07.21

Cool stuff, got it. sorry there is no firm guitar ... is it
even tolerable on the joystick, or is it just the first composition like that? All guitar features are coolly implemented! cool voschem.