3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tropic 28.07.21 11:59 pm

Retro

I suggest giving it nostalgia and remembering what we played before.
Old games are forever.
64 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raipper 28.07.21

Well, some of the first, on 486, were MK1, Doom 2, C&C, Dig, Total control ...

Later: Hsom, GTA 1, Mist, Cyberia ... well, I think few people will be surprised if I name [b ] Fallout [/ b]: gigi :.

A
ARLe 28.07.21

The first was Wolf !!! Oh, there was din! Then Team & Conqueror - the very first strategy! One of the best! Then it fell: Wing Commander 4, Civilization, Heretik, Simcity, DUM ...

R
Raipper 28.07.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] Wing Commander 4 [/ quote]

How could I forget ... :)

B
Bonker 28.07.21

Z was an awesome strategist, and what kind of videos were there.
Syndicate Wars is a progressive igruha, I remember playing with a neighbor in multiplayer on a null modem.
Duke Nukem 3d is generally a killer thing, I considered it better than Quake.

w
white_noiz 28.07.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] Civilization, Heretic, Simcity, DOUM ... [/ quote]

hee) the same)

M
Molodnyak 28.07.21

The first Sonya had a series of games called Twisted Metal.
And also Vigilante8: roll:

F
Frost-sama 28.07.21

my first games were Load Runner and some kind of text RPGha back in 87 =))
computers were called Agat,
but there were 5 inch O_O disks

and then there were Atari .... on magnetic tapes which ... some ZX Spectrum are
super many
I don’t remember games anymore,

but it’s retro
and not my first computer bought in 95 and only just arrived in time Doom2 :)

x
xaxatun 28.07.21

My first game was bomberman. :)
Then tank wars.

T
Tropic 28.07.21

I remember sitting for hours at Zero Tolerance, Beyond Oasis, Road Rush, MK 1,2. Those were the times.

B
Br.Des 28.07.21

I don't remember which was the first, but I remember Wasteland (it was impossible to come off at the time), Phantasmagoria ("Pray that it all turned out to be just a nightmare"), Alone in the Dark (triangular zombie models in those days frightened even more than all sorts of fancy now), Star Control 3 (at that time it was clear in the English version of the game there was little, but it was still addictive :)) Iron Assault (still not sure what happened before: Mechwarrior or this game) and Lost Eden ( they knew how to do quests before).

A
ARLe 28.07.21

[quote] Alone in the Dark (triangular zombie models in those days scared even more than any fancy ones now) [/ quote]

OH YES! That was a terrible game!

T
Tropic 28.07.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] The first Sonya had a series of games called Twisted Metal.
And also Vigilante8: roll: [/ quote]
Yes, Vigilante8 was good at the time. : up:

N
Numenor 28.07.21

[quote name = "Tropic"] I remember spending hours at Zero Tolerance, Beyond Oasis, Road Rush, MK 1,2. Those were the times. [/ Quote]
I, too, have the best memories associated with shoga 8) After games such as Beyond Oasis, Light Crusader, Shining Force, Landstalker got hooked on roleplayers and this genre is still my favorite. : love: Just like after MK fighting games took the second place: beer:

T
Tropic 28.07.21

Also don't forget about Donkey Kong Country, Boogerman, Golden Ax, FF5, Street of Rage.

N
Numenor 28.07.21

Yes ... these were the Games. True, I first got acquainted with the ending from the 7th part. She, of course, struck down immediately and on the spot. In the previous parts I played already on the emule, tk. I didn't have Snes. And those with whom she was in the role did not play. More Donkey Kong and Killer Instinct 8)

T
Tropic 28.07.21

About Killer Instinct: agree: For its time, the fighting game is very beautiful.

A
ARLe 28.07.21

Oh, I remember Worm Jim on SEGA, and the Comix zone! Those were the games!

M
Molodnyak 28.07.21

Have everyone forgotten the game Double Dragon and another one from this series, I don't remember the name, but you have to play there for the toads: roll:

N
Numenor 28.07.21

Earthworm Jim, Comix Zone - Super !! 8)
But Double Dragon and Battle Toads didn't really catch me in my memory .... the mentioned Golden Ax and Streets of Rage were better like ...;)

M
Molodnyak 28.07.21

Here, here's the Battle Toads, for sure. Numenor, thanks for the reminder :)