3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loki 29.07.21 12:31 am

Why are we playing?

But why does each of us play computer games? Why is he immersed for hours, days and even weeks into the game, into this beautiful world, fully getting used to it?

97 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halfelf 29.07.21

What to do at home? : lol:

M
MadMax 29.07.21

But why does each of us play computer games? Why is he immersed for hours, days and even weeks into the game, into this beautiful world, fully getting used to it?

Bl. seems to be a simple question: o but do not immediately figure out how to answer.

And then, having formulated a view on this question, I realized : clever:I just want to leave real life at least for a little while. Yes, in the end, it’s better to vent your anger on monsters, and not on those close to you, including objects. : twisted:

Shl. In my opinion, you, Loki, hit the sky with your question. : D

After all, this is the same as asking people who were washed in the bath, why do you, dear ones, love to be soared. : stupid:

T
Talker 29.07.21

And what about the alternative? (with)

L
Loki 29.07.21

Bl. seems to be a simple question: o but do not immediately figure out how to answer.

And then, having formulated a view on this question, I realized : clever:I just want to leave real life at least for a little while. Yes, in the end, it’s better to vent your anger on monsters, and not on those close to you, including objects. : twisted:

Shl. In my opinion, you, Loki, hit the sky with your question. : D

After all, this is the same as asking people who were washed in the bath, why do you, dear ones, love to be soared. : stupid:

You see, the question is simple, but the answer does not immediately come to mind :)

I agree that computer games are a departure from real life, and I play for this myself. When everyone in life gets bored, there is nothing better than sitting down at the computer and playing your favorite igruhu, and immediately the mood improves.

Shl. By the way ... have you been to icw5 by any chance? Che-ta me your nickname is familiar: wink:

M
MadMax 29.07.21

Shl. By the way ... have you been to icw5 by any chance? Che-that I know your nickname ...

Honestly, my nickname is MadMan, but here someone has already managed to score my nickname,

I had to go to a trick and change one letter.

: |

And about the game icw5, no, I did not play it. And what about the game by the way? : lamer:

L
Lanselot 29.07.21

In real life, we are only human. At his own computer, everyone is God. He create and destroy coins, watch someone else's life and create his own, save the world from imminent death or rewrite the history of mankind ..... The only limitation is your imagination ...

L
Loki 29.07.21

2MadMax

icw5 is not a game, this is a local lokalka ... it was ... but now it is not there ... the damned bourgeoisie closed :(

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

In real life, we are only human. At his own computer, everyone is God. He create and destroy coins, watch someone else's life and create his own, save the world from imminent death or rewrite the history of mankind ..... The only limitation is your imagination ...

I agree, in life you do not always feel like a leader, but here all the ways are open to you ...

N
Neprus 29.07.21

A leader, you say?

Well, this is when how. Sometimes they beat me up.

All paths are open, you say?

All those laid down by the developers are open.

Departure from reality to fiction? (That is, flight?).

The diagnosis is incomplete!

IMHO, this is not an escape, but EXPANSION.

Discover new worlds, other realities,

check them for reliability, and yourself for the ability

adapt to new conditions of survival.

And aesthetics, and sensory experiences, and adrenaline ...

Yes, spend half your life traveling around the world

and then I would not have received so many impressions, experiences

and emotions. How many different places, how many different professions ...

The family should be happy. Despite the slides,

At the same time, I stay at home, and do not swim for the golden fleece ... :-D

G
Guest 29.07.21

and emotions.

It's right. In his youth, he was looking for thrills, he worked in a morgue, in a cemetery (he could not get a job in a crematorium), was a black tracker, etc. However, in reality, everything quickly becomes boring - either the nervous system adapts or blows the roof off. And books and games do not get boring, tk. serve as fuel for imagination, and it’s something that delivers the most subtle and poignant experiences. Not a bad definition of the meaning of the comp. games were on the cover of Road Rash for 3DO - "games are a great opportunity to realize our fantasies in a virtual world in which it will not harm anyone", IMHO is a fairly correct and capacious formula.

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

A leader, you say?

Well, this is when how. Sometimes they beat me up.

All paths are open, you say?

All those laid down by the developers are open.

Departure from reality to fiction? (That is, flight?).

The diagnosis is incomplete!

IMHO, this is not an escape, but EXPANSION.

Discover new worlds, other realities,

check them for reliability, and yourself for the ability

adapt to new conditions of survival.

And aesthetics, and sensory experiences, and adrenaline ...

and emotions. How many different places, how many different professions ...

The family should be happy. Despite the slides,

At the same time, I stay at home, and do not swim for the golden fleece ... :-D

Yes, in real life, this is difficult to get up to ...

T
TERR @ N 29.07.21

Yes, a game is a thing, and two games are two whole things.

The game itself is unique in that even if the boss yelled at you, the parents got so sick that the mood dropped by 0%.

And after half an hour of playing, you forget that somewhere there is someone, something and even the same thing somewhere.

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

The game is sometimes fascinating so that you forget about the passage of time.

T
TERR @ N 29.07.21

I cannot disagree with you 8)

L
Loki 29.07.21

Captivates, that's putting it mildly. Sometimes you sit down at some toy, then you go out, it seems that you have played for two hours, but in fact you have been playing all day%)

@
@lex ... 29.07.21

hmm ... not usually the code I sit ... I keep track of the time (neatly and accurately) once it was so that 64 hours from the computer did not climb out, this code was cut into the freelancer on the grid ... then I began to accurately and correctly distribute the time ... plus study practice and a child (puppy sense: roll :) ... but it hurts and you won't play the code on weekends, the house is attached to the hostel 7 people in the same hut: scare: ... so more often we stay up to 2 to 3, but not later ... but by the way, I play in order to pass ... it's just that there is some interest in passing new toys for such a period ... for some of which you have to ask for help and then play moaning is less interesting. .. if one thread from ours (I'm talking about odnosetchan) passed the game, then the game goes to the trash can ... but for example GTA3 I went through three times before someone from one set passed it ...lose without a patch on XP I play by heart because I can't see the shrives ... but I remember the tasks by heart ... and I play so for the sake of satisfying my own ... damn it in speech then rushing (about my crap kakata ????: oops :) ... lana finishing everything ...

D
Di @ blO 29.07.21

This is what is called hobby ...

@
@lex ... 29.07.21

This is what is called hobby ...

hmm ... are you about writing or writing ???

R
Raipper 29.07.21

Yeah .... This is exactly the case with Foul. Or other RPGs.

I don’t know about you, but for example, they are the most addicted to me ...

L
Loki 29.07.21

Yeah .... This is exactly the case with Foul. Or other RPGs.

I don’t know about you, but for example, they are the most addicted to me ...

Yes ... The RPG addicts me the most ... I can play for hours, forgetting about everything