3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:37 am

Game experience (seniority).

Maybe, damn it, there is such a topic, but still ...
It's just interesting how many years I have been playing games, what was the first game that we saw, which console they started from, and so on, etc.
124 Comments
Sort by:
m
mowgli 29.07.21

I don't remember exactly when, but 15 years ago. My first platform was a personal one - ZX Spectrum, and my first game was "Arkanoid" :). For a very long time I was hanging out on ELITE - the game of all times and peoples: D

D
Darth reals 29.07.21

5-10 years old. In general - about 8 years old. :) From 14: mrgreen:

M
Molodnyak 29.07.21

9 years old
Started playing at 7 years old
The first game platform - "Syubor (8bit)"
The first game - a gun shooter on ducks flying across the screen [img] http://smiles2k.net/smiles/aiwan_smiles/hunter.gif [/ img]
Further flooded "Battle toads" "Tanks" "Double dragon" ...
[img] http://smiles2k.net/smiles/aiwan_smiles/dance.gif [/ img]

H
HELLHAMMER 29.07.21

Molodnyak - Respect.

My first prefix was "Dandy". Appeared at the age of 6. The first game was shooting with a pistol at ducks. Plus there was a cartridge with 10 different games. Mario, Racing, Ghostbusters 1-2, Terminator 2, Contra, etc.

A
ACE 29.07.21

Exactly 10 years old.

He started playing at the age of 8 right away on the PC. The first games were Tomb Raider 1 and Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen. Eh ...
* makes a mean man's tear *

A
Aziphov 29.07.21

dandy (Chinese / elephant) and all the games that follow from it ... tanks - 3 days without a break after the purchase - and there is no miracle technology. : D
shl. about 10 years out of 18.

j
just for fun 29.07.21

I started playing at the age of 5 (it's scary to think :)), I've been playing for 13 years. Started with ZX Spectrum and Subor. What exactly appeared first - for the life of me I don't remember :) I don't remember the first games either (I was small), I remember ducks, Mario, on the Spectrum - a renegade. Oh, when I think about it - from 18 years old I play 13, so it becomes already scary :)

D
Distorter 29.07.21

It was sooooo long ago, then I was about 4 years old when my dad brought an incomprehensible box with 2 light pistols into the house. They plugged it in and I was amazed at the wonders of modern technologies :) A white dot appears here and there on the black screen. The task is to get into it from a pendel. Everything! A week later, there was another game: on the sides of the screen there were 2 white stripes, and in the middle there was a square (like a ball). The task, playing one of the stripes, is not to let the "ball" fly off the screen, like in tennis. Then there was a dandy with Tanks 1983 (by the way, I was born this year :)), which resides on my computer. Ducks, Mario, IceClimer, Exolon, Galaxy, Pacman and it went ... Eeeehh ...

S
SuperFedya 29.07.21

15-20 years old.

V
VaaN 29.07.21

You can see the old consoles, I have 17 years old, the first NES console.

K
KalbasNICK 29.07.21

5-10 years, in general, about 7 years.

S
SuperFedya 29.07.21

> You can see the old platformers, I'm 17 years old, the first NES console.

I have some kind of 2 bit crap. There from games, frogs catch flies, hide and seek, etc.

V
VaaN 29.07.21

Well, who will count it :)

* Olessia * 29.07.21

10-15 years
Beginning of commercials from 10. The first crap - GameBoy already from Japan, with Japanese Saga, Contra etc. The second miracle - Nintendo and still spine JRPG on hieroglyphs. First love on PC is Dungeon Keeper, then Myst, then Half-Life. And right now, I periodically return to the classics of PC games that I missed 10 years ago.

M
ManiMike 29.07.21

The first game I played was Top Gun for the NES. I don’t remember exactly when it was. I think I was 6 years old then. I do not remember exactly...

R
Roman 29.07.21

I've been playing since 1994.

I
IronDan 29.07.21

About 13-14 years old. First, GameBoy is Korean (Tetris, Tanchiki, Mario), then HES, then Sega megadrive 2, then PC. Right now, PC, PS2 and I'm waiting for boxing 360 :)

D
Dimasius 29.07.21

Daddy brought me a dandy at the age of 5 (this is by the way the only memory from deep childhood :)) the first game (or the game that I remember as the first) was a toy about a guy who walks through labyrinths and collects heaps of sand and fights with mummies (now I would be there passed all levels :)) it
turns out 11 years of experience

L
LISSS 29.07.21

And that there are no options for less than 1 year? Five months ago I bought myself my first curling iron (102D) and this was the beginning of my epic :) two months later I bought a deuce. I can't imagine how I used to live without her. : D

B
Baguslav 29.07.21

Accoleide formula 1 and moto gp 1988 on 86 beech in 89 - it was something