3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:37 am

Game experience (seniority).

Maybe, damn it, there is such a topic, but still ...
It's just interesting how many years I have been playing games, what was the first game that we saw, which console they started from, and so on, etc.
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Little beast 29.07.21

17-5 = 12
12 years old

G
Gray11 29.07.21

From the age of 9, i.e. for 17 years. The first was an airplane game. He still flew up the river, I don’t know what it’s called, but then there was no business about names, they just played.

s
skyner 29.07.21

Since 1992 Speccy, since 1997 PC.

[quote] From the age of 9, ie for 17 years. The first was an airplane game. He was still flying up the river, I don't know what it's called ... [/ quote]
River Raid

H
Hiroki 29.07.21

lode runner on the spectrum

U
UndeadKing 29.07.21

The first platform was Sega. The first spire was Sonic.

R
Roger 29.07.21

How much joy there was in the distant 1991 when Mario and his comrades came to the inexperienced mind, in general it was dandy dancers. After electronics and Tetris, it was something.

N
Nikemad 29.07.21

15-20 years
87-88 - BC in the first soviet computer clubs.
Its own PS appeared somewhere in 89 (EC18 ..... in my opinion, the memory has been denying for a long time already) games Barbarian, Prince of Persia, Digger))). Further Spectrum, Dandy, Sega Mega, Sony1, Sony2, Box360. Parallel to this, there was also a permanent PS (90. MoO, Heroes1, Warcraft, Dune 1,2, not to list everything).)))

M
Mikkus 29.07.21

The first game I saw was called Captain Comics, and
I don't remember exactly what it was back in 1987 or '88, but I remember the impression, in
general, was amazing. Then he went through all the stages of a gamer from Nintendo 8 bit to PS2 (including some consoles from Sega, Nec, Supernintendo, PS1), and all this time did not miss the opportunity to play on a PC. Now, like many, I look forward to PS3. : P

M
Morbin 29.07.21

Hmm, it was in five, well, maximum six years, as this thing was called don `t know, there were still games in the prefix itself oooch a lot, and so that from one to the other switch it was necessary to switch the levers, there were dofiga them there: crazy: Well, still her joystick had a fashionable one button and a control lever: razz: And then it went, what I just didn’t play: D

m
mukor 29.07.21

super nintendo played mowgli and star warriors ... and also rise of robots, then ps1 then pc and ps2 and ps3 :) :)

K
Koridor 29.07.21

7 years

D
Devastator 29.07.21

Somewhere from the beginning of the 90s. I remember the first Comanche and Pacific Strike on the 386th (or 286th), and besides them, the Elite on the ZX. :)

K
Koaan89 29.07.21

I started playing at the age of 5.
First there was NES, then MEGADRIVE, then PLAYSTATION.
Well, now I'm on a PC.

O
Olderman 29.07.21

I have been playing for a long time, and I started after graduation. To mine in 1989. I just came to my first job and there was AyTishka ... cool, unlike many of my first and by the way, then for a long time the only game platform was pisyuk. Well, the first games, respectively, Tetris (they even played for money :), Digger, F-19, Sier's quests, the second dune. Hmm ... and the consoles were later, much later ... but I think for a long time :)

-
-Mag 29.07.21

Presumably 10 years old ... but I don't remember only in the big or the lower direction. started with the Spectrum ...

G
Guest 29.07.21

When I was little I started with the NES! And only when I grew up I started to be interested in older consoles! In general, I have been stably talking for 10 years: razz:

T
Tannen 29.07.21

9 years old, started with a dandy. chip and dale and mario, and now I'm 20 years old. stuck on True Crime NYC and joking with Counter Strike, switching to CS Source

A
Avroveks 29.07.21

since 1989 playing: crazy:

t
the rock 29.07.21

In 1997, on January 5, the SEGA prefix appeared in my house !!!
Total: 2006-1997 = 9 years !!! : fight:

F
FaST-FaST 29.07.21

I've been playing for almost 9 years!