3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.07.21 12:37 am

POLL - Why do you love Halo?

It's interesting to know why people love Halo in the form of voting. Please do not turn the topic into a fanboy srach whatever [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/za-chto-billiboi-obozhayut-halo-za-chto-soniboi-nenavidyat-halo-vt832028.html] http: // forums.gamemag.ru/za-chto-billib ... 32028.html [/ url]
54 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voldo 29.07.21

First of all, for the gameplay. Then for the music and sounds, and only then for the art design and plot.

B
Banju 29.07.21

For all! The first part did not insert at all, due to the fact that it took place on a PC at one time. But from the second part, I love this series. Very addictive gameplay, an epic story and a well-developed universe, it's not for nothing that they compare it to SW. Moreover, the halo has hellish replayability, I can go through it one hundred and five hundred times, just like the first weights, and it doesn't get fed up at all.

S
ShadeX 29.07.21

First of all, an epic storyline, then multiplayer (which I can't work out of :)), interesting design and orchestral music. That is, for everything: D

w
wu 29.07.21

For the gameplay. Well, the guns are interesting there.

M
Mogulus 29.07.21

music, universe, design.

i
idntc 29.07.21

1. Multiplayer
2. Gameplay
3. Co-op

A
Aserp 29.07.21

1.Muzyka
2.Geympley
3.multipleer
4.kooperativ
5.syuzhet.

D
Digital noise 29.07.21

the only thing I like about the halo is the chic music and the design of the rings themselves.

S
SoulGrabber 29.07.21

definitely music :)

B
Beloved and respected by 29.07.21

Storyline and multiplayer only, single player UG

A
ACE 29.07.21

yes, the music in the game is superb. Matri O Donnell Anneals

r
rivezico 29.07.21

answered for the music.

In general, the game is cool, 100 times better than other FPS shit on consoles.

the control is super, the dynamics are good. gameplay in general.

I go on hard, it's quite difficult.

T
TomWert 29.07.21

not lublu this series:? it didn't grow together somehow, but halo3 is more than other parts of the stalker, in some places it's fun to drive on different vehicles and paint vrazhin + a couple of levels in the game really captured the gameplay.

T
Tremere 29.07.21

a rare case, like with xl2, when for everything, you cannot isolate something separately, the game is wonderful for everyone

C
Crash-Override 29.07.21

I only love halo3, I used to be parallel to the series, but here halo3 hooked up and passed over the weekend, it's a very rare case for me when the game is so interesting that I go through so quickly I'm

sorry I just didn't play the first 2 in due time, they are all gameplay in essence are identical, and tried to play halo2 .. not very much ..

really looking forward to halo ODST, very high hopes for this project

T
Tesla_F 29.07.21

I chose the gameplay, but I also like the music, especially in the main menu
"tara-ta-ta-tai tara tai tara"

S
S 29.07.21

For the complexity of "Legendari"; lkj; kl; After completing the game on it, alone, you feel at least a demigod, lol: ksdfo:

A
Aserp 29.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b],; jk; lkjl; .k what [quote] Matri [/ quote] Marty O'Donel: gigi:

C
Chieffy 29.07.21

[quote] I go on hard, quite difficult. [/ quote]
[quote] For the complexity of "Legendari" After completing the game on it, alone, you feel at least a demigod, lol [/ quote]
Turn on the skulls and hard will show you a warm-up, and those little squeaky enemies (grants) you will respect as enemies
I love the series for everything, because only all these components make Hailo such a mind-blowing shooter

-
- = saZe (R) 29.07.21

For advertising. Epic so.