3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.07.21 12:37 am

POLL - Why do you love Halo?

It's interesting to know why people love Halo in the form of voting. Please do not turn the topic into a fanboy srach whatever [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/za-chto-billiboi-obozhayut-halo-za-chto-soniboi-nenavidyat-halo-vt832028.html] http: // forums.gamemag.ru/za-chto-billib ... 32028.html [/ url]
54 Comments
Sort by:
r
rivezico 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], I wrote everything above, but you don't believe. and I don't see any point in writing the same thing a second time. and all exactly you will not believe.

I will only say that who obseraet halo3, they did not play it and / or played a little. all the relish afterwards. I know all this from my own experience 8)

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], when you have already passed the halo, did you say this at all, or did you not pass the halo3?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 28 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] RiveZico [/ b], relish then later, but at the beginning the game is wonderful, and then another, the game should constantly captivate, so they slip us something new

r
rivezico 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], at the beginning not very, an hour or two somewhere to overclock. Previously, halo 3 did not pass. This is why I say that those who did not play it normally :)

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], and you also have to play it in co-op: wink: then the sensations are much better

r
rivezico 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], yes, it was cool, I imagine, to pass with a live AI: gigi:

a
alxp90 29.07.21

[quote name = "Crimson Moon"] Anyone who thinks that halo is shit, I suggest voting "for music"! : fds :: gfs: [/ quote]

: agree: otherwise I didn’t know what to vote for)

C
Crimson moon 29.07.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], we are in the lead. : agree:
now they can't get away from the truth! :-D

J
Just enno 29.07.21

Music: ads:

C
Chieffy 29.07.21

[quote] Ashamed, resistans and others like that. [/ quote]
Well, there is a different setting

F