3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalk_er 29.07.21 12:49 am

Games that have made a difference in your Life.

Write here games that have changed at least a little bit your life: D

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 4 minutes 25 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

PS: just write why and how it happened, not just list everything in a row, well, at least leave some comment
90 Comments
Sort by:
m
max-max 29.07.21

my first video game figurine of a maze runner 9xs what year have I been playing since then

q
qdash 29.07.21

Quake - thanks to him, I became a regular at clubs (which I have not been for 5 years) and even was a pro gamer for some time. This is still a very tangible period of time.

Street Fighter and MK for instilling a love of fighting games and now my favorite genre of video games. If it weren't for SF and MK, then I probably would never have paid attention to the consoles, therefore, I would have missed a bunch of great games, I would not have experienced all that rich spectrum of emotions in short.

Double Dragon 2 for getting me seriously interested in consoles (NES), as a result of which I saw a bunch of great console games that shaped my tastes in many ways (including the aforementioned MK and SF).

etc. etc.

s
stanthony 29.07.21

Warlords I - starting with it, I was seriously addicted to computer turn-based strategies. This is some kind of 1991 or so.

Baldur's Gate - Rediscovered the RPG genre for me on the computer. Since then I have played all D&D games on PC many times, collecting RPGs of all kinds and stripes.

Europa Universalis II - The dream of an idiot - historian and strategist :) I love all games from Paradox, but this is the first and strongest love.

Final Fantasy X - Showed I was wrong in being condescending to consoles. I bought it together with PS2 in 2004. Since then, the PS2 collection has made about 90 items, for XBOX about 25. Soon I will take XBOX360, and in a year's time PS3. In general, it was Finalka who expanded my gaming horizons to the size of the console games universe: D: mrgreen:

A
ACE 29.07.21

Super Mario Bros is my first game, after I saw it in the store, they bought me Dandy: D (I didn't have to persuade at all, since my uncle himself was then a child in the shower and also wanted to buy it: mrgreen:, then they played with the whole family)
Tomb Raider - after it I began to play games on my computer very actively and follow the news.
Legacy of Kain - after it the games for me were divided into 2 categories - with a mega plot and the rest of
Tomb Raider Legend - because of it (the main reason) I bought an Xbox360, no matter how wild it sounds: mrgreen:
ZOE 2 - Zone of the Enders : The 2nd Runner - because of her I bought myself a PS2 :)

* Olessia * 29.07.21

[b] Might & Magic 6 [/ b] - gave this game the entire 3rd year, because of it I have a three in grammar theory in my diploma and in my heart love forever for RPG.
[b] Morrowind [/ b] - this game helped me get through a difficult moment in my personal life.

a
asc 29.07.21

Senmu. What to say? Those who have not played are unlikely to understand. Those who played the words do not need it, just say the name and questions will disappear right away.
Massive impressions, both from very good. a good book in which you are the main character. A romantic dream come true. : D

R
Retrokun 29.07.21

Phantasy star and shining force - I became a fan of Jrpg,

probably like [dD] MK and SF, I began to love

Counet strike fighting games - a drain of years and a drain of versions and everything does not bother

H
HELLHAMMER 29.07.21

[b] SILENT HILL [/ b] - I myself did not notice how I became a fan of Horror.
[b] Max Payne [/ b] - When I see heavy snowfall, I always remember it and try to hum the title theme song:) (now and [b] Fahrenheit [/ b])
[b] Mafia [/ b] - Divine game. From time to time we recall moments and dialogues from the game with friends. Discussing Tommy's actions.
[b] Vietcong [/ b] - Imbued with the spirit of the Vietnam War.

Each of these games showed me a certain story, a period of time, saturated with its own atmosphere. This is not to be forgotten in life.

m
max-max 29.07.21

[b] HELLHAMMER [/ b], I can imagine how you hum the cello

V
Victorsson 29.07.21

There is no game that can make a difference in my life ... after all, these are just games :).

E
Exost 29.07.21

Final 7, forever loved ZhRPG

T
TOBAL 29.07.21

X: Beyond the Frontier (space)
Resident Evil 2 (survival horror)
C&C: Red Alert (real-time page)
Heroes of M&M 3 (step-by-step page)
Final Fantasy VIII (jRPG)
System Shock 2 (cRPG)
Toshinden ( fighting)
Tomb Raider 2 (adventure)
Mario 64 (platformer)
Quake (FPS)

F
FikuS 29.07.21

Silnet Hill 2 and Final Fantasy X - love and nothing else =)
I am forever with these masterpieces

L
Lain 29.07.21

Mario, my first game in which I was cut day and night.

K
Koridor 29.07.21

Shenmue-changed thinking, outlook on life and video games in particular,
and I still adore Japan of the late 80s, especially architecture =)
Max Payne-labor game, everyone must go through, such games are released every
few years, completely merge with character, and the plot ... (Brothers Gognitti
zhzhgut!)
by Mafia-Tazhke okuenno fuse igra.Ofigenno transferred to the atmosphere of those years,
most want to get into the showdown 30-40 years.
Crono Cross-no comments, just perversely influenced and inserted, I even
dreamed about the game, and what myzuka ...
Grandia 2-this game made me believe in fairy-tale worlds,
adventurers, good and bad, think about the essence of life and about religion
In general, I am somewhat similar to HellHammer.

x
xZx 29.07.21

Resident Evil, I became a fan of the game, I buy all the consoles on which this game is released.

C
Cart_Man 29.07.21

Alone in the Dark 1/2/3 - The founders of the Horror genre, after them I got hooked on all sorts of horror films (including films).

M
Molodnyak 29.07.21

First, the Ducks ate mosk, and then Silent-Hill fucked up nerve cells: mrgreen:

b
boban N1 29.07.21

shenmue

S
Stalk_er 29.07.21

Write at least why and how it happened (what happened) =) and do not just list it! =)