3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 31.07.21 01:07 pm

What do games mean to you?

Write what games mean to you.
65 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.07.21

It's pretty hard to get addicted with today's games. For me: launched, looked and left. Well, recently RTW, and Quake4 has been delayed for several hours.

But in the future, when we play through special glasses in some thread of GTA, whose life is simulated to the smallest detail, it will be harder to resist this.

In principle, addiction does not appear to the actual pressing of the buttons, but to the feelings that you experience during the gameplay. For example, I want to fly around the city at night at 240 km / h on which thread elipce or skyline, but this is not possible. If I had the opportunity, then I would not have started NFSU.

A person is always looking for new sensations. Today's everyday life does not always allow receiving them. Games are much cheaper and more affordable than the same skyline or parachute jump.

-
-Mag 31.07.21

Harm to health:
- vision (don't care what screen - the eyes are still tense)
- nerves - because not everything is good!
- immobility (which is especially important for our peasant half!)
- hearing - a little, but depending on how you turn it on.
- some have a roof at all. I saw such "Dodiks" who are crazy about games - which is already scary!
and this is not all you think ...

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

$ 2 Mag
rut is complete, if a person is predisposed to lose his roof, then he will do it without games. the rest is also rut.

A
Alex 77 31.07.21

[quote name = "Warge"] If I come across something worthy, I drop out of my life for two or three days. Sore eyes, chronic sleep deprivation. In general .. until I get through.
And then ...
Then sheer indifference. And so on until the next time. [/ Quote]

And that says EVERYTHING !!! : agree:

K
Koridor 31.07.21

Games play an important role in my life. Now while I'm playing on the PC, I don't have those feelings like on Dream, PSone. I think if a person got acquainted with video games (especially Japanese: wink :), then this is forever ...

L
Leider 31.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] 2 $ Mag the
rut is complete, if a person is predisposed to lose his roof, then he will do it without games. the rest is also rut. [/ Quote]

What about the rest is not rut)

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

Well, my nerves are iron and my hearing is excellent, my eyes ache with current after a day, it’s a little bit. Perhaps of all, the current immobility is close to the truth.

e
edgard 31.07.21

Just games, having fun kada nothing to do.

-
-Mag 31.07.21

- no matter what the nerves are - they are not good

- vision ... according to the recommendation, after each hour of the game you need to rest for 15 minutes ... who else does it? I doubt it ...

- immobility - worth really thinking ... EyeToy (tm) rules!

- about the roof - I skazad, some! and this is based on my own experience.

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

> EyeToy (tm) rules!
anyway
> - no matter what the nerves are - they are not good,
but they learned how to restore them

M
Molodnyak 31.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"]> EyeToy (tm) rules!
Anyway
> - no matter what the nerves are - they are not good,
but they learned how to restore [/ quote]
[offtopic] Um ... the nerves are restored only during pregnancy. [/ offtopic]

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

[offtopic] learned to toli roofing felts with radio waves by magnetic fields [/ offtopic]

B
Blink 55 31.07.21

What games ?????
Ayda on deffkami !!!!!
DO NOT consider it a flood, I just got scared after the Stalker's posts. : mrgreen:

R
Raipper 31.07.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] What games ?????
Ayda on deffkami !!!!!: [/ quote]

[offtopic] Yeah, all deffkam: P [/ offtopic]

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] 2 $ Mag
rut is complete, if a person is predisposed to lose his roof, then he is without games will do it. the rest is also rut. [/ Quote]

Not rut, but the harsh truth. Eyesight, nerves and lack of action - what exactly is gon? Well, about the nerves, it's like someone, yes. If earlier I was sometimes nervous because of the games, now it is the other way around - I calm my nerves with games :) Here is the answer to the question: for me it is relaxation and rest. No nerves :).

-
-Mag 31.07.21

[offtopic] and you try to combine)) [/ offtopic]

[size = 75] Added on Oct 29, 2005, 17:30: [/ size]

[offtopic] I'm talking about deffok) [/ offtopic]

t
the end 31.07.21

Games are an opportunity to escape from the real world.

e
edgard 31.07.21

Poor the end. Yes, a couple of girls meb sha, it didn’t hurt!

t
the end 31.07.21

After school I come, tired, I play some kind of calm game, it calms my nerves.

* Olessia * 31.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] the rut is complete, if a person is predisposed to lose his roof, then he will do it without games. [/ quote] I
agree, everything depends on the person

-
-Mag 31.07.21

well, of course, if there are preconditions - and even give a reason - the likelihood increases that it is already undesirable. everything can take place in a latent form and will manifest itself or not depending on the occurrence of a particular situation.