3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old_osam 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Your game achievements (records) in games

Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Hard --- Male character --- Time: 02: 03.17 --- (+ Mode one dangeros zombi) ---------- At the end of the game got Bazooka + pistol + wardrobe keys + invizbl mode. (S-Rank).
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Invizibl --- Male character --- Time: 02: 10.04 --- (At the end of the game gave the Real Survival mode) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Real Survival --- Girl Character --- Time: 01: 57: 33 --- ( At the end of the game they gave Secret photos and a letter from the main creator on several sheets + his signature) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Zero --- Resident Evil: Zero --- Level Hard --- Time: 02: 07: 22+ Bazooka + MP5 + Wardrobe Keys + Opens S-Rank.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Resident Evil 2 --- Leon --- Hard --- 00:54:33 (S-Rang)
---- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Resident Evil 1 (original) --- Hard-S-rank-01: 11.17

Whoever passed any resident for a skoka, write your records.

In Zero, who collected all the files?

the current played at the speed on Zero, PE2 and PE1 (original), and the remake can be done faster than the reason that PS2 and the Cube were stolen, and most importantly the memory card was truly a golden card.
113 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pyramid_Head 31.07.21

Resident Evil 3 Namesis --- [NORMAL] >>> .....

t
the end 31.07.21

Write down what records you have achieved in your game.
Personally, I am trying to set a record for the speedy passage of MGS3. I want to set a record in this matter (at the moment I am doing this, I will tell you about the result tomorrow), and what record did you set or are you trying to set?
And you try to put STEALTH, INFINITY and SPIRIT on Snake and complete the game as quickly as possible. What will be your result, maybe one of us will set a record in this.
Let's, if you like, arrange a mini competition, whoever is better will set the record.

t
the end 31.07.21

That's it, I went through my MGS3 for a while. It turned out on the extreme, I completed the game in
02:10, it turned out cool, I ran as fast as possible. I fought a little with the Bosses, but it's generally okay.

B
Blink 55 31.07.21

For 2 HOURS on extreme ???
Unreal.

S
Super 31.07.21

My personal mega record, I passed Metal Gear Solid 70 times, now I decided to seriously take up the game and reach 100 times, I think that no one has gone through the first part so many times, but if someone even managed it ... please do not be offended! :)

[quote name = "Blink 55"] For 2 HOURS on extreme ???
NOT real. [/ Quote]
Personally, I haven’t tried to play the game for a while, so I can’t say anything, well, maybe if you put on STEALTH, then maybe something will work out! : roll:

P
Pleq 31.07.21

[quote name = "the end"] That's it, I passed my MGS3 for a while. It turned out on the extreme, I passed the game in 02:10. It turned out funnily, I
ran as fast as possible. I fought a little with the Bosses, but it's generally okay. [/ Quote]

buddy, why are you making fun of us? : mrgreen:

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote name = "xxjeremy"] [quote name = "the end"] That's it, I went through my MGS3 for a while. It turned out on the extreme, I passed the game in 02:10. It turned out funnily, I
ran as fast as possible. I fought a little with the Bosses, but it's generally okay. [/ Quote]

buddy, why are you making fun of us? : mrgreen: [/ quote]

Or maybe it meant that he finished the game in 2 days and 10 hours! : lol:

B
BanGore 31.07.21

On the first Sonya I finished off GranTurismo2. 8)
All licenses were surrendered for "gold". : twisted:
Here's how to take PS2 right after GT4. : up:

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "Super"] My personal mega record, I passed Metal Gear Solid 70 times, now I decided to seriously tackle the game and reach 100 times, I think that no one has gone through the first part so many times, but if this is to whom -that even so it was possible ... please do not be offended! :)

NOT real. [/ Quote]
Personally, I haven’t tried to play the game for a while, so I can’t say anything, well, maybe if you put on STEALTH, then maybe something will work out! : roll: [/ quote]
STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES !!!!!!!!!! I WILL COME 70 TIMES NUUUUUUUU YOU GIVE !!!! YOU CAN'T THEME YOU CAN WRITE THAT ON THE FORUM ABOUT IT, YES YOU Super (WELL YOU ARE SUPERR) IN THE BOOK OF THE RIVERS OF GINESA.

[size = 75] Added on Jul 14, 2005 18:19: [/ size]

[quote name = "Super"] [quote name = "xxjeremy"] [quote name = "the end"] That's it, I passed my MGS3 for a while. It turned out on the extreme, I passed the game in 02:10. It turned out funny, I

buddy, why are you making fun of us? : mrgreen: [/ quote]

Or maybe it meant that he finished the game in 2 days and 10 hours! : lol: [/ quote]
OOPS, the slip came out, not in 2:10, but in 2:50. (I apologize, I will correct the previous message).
Well, about 2 days and 10 hours, it's just ridiculous :-D :-D, it's not real, even Kojima can't do that and none of us. : wink:

[size = 75] Added on Jul 14, 2005, 18:24: [/ size]

[quote name = "BanGore"] On the first Sonya I finished off GranTurizmo2. eight)
All licenses were awarded for "gold". : twisted:
Here's how to take PS2 right after GT4. : up: [/ quote]
And I have already finished off the GT4, and when you take PS2, immediately take the GT4, just class! : up:

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote name = "the end"] STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES !!!!!!!!!! YES I WILL GO OUT OF MIND. 70 TIMES NUUUUUUU YOU GIVE IT !!!! YOU CAN'T THIS TOPIC IS NOT WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT IT ON THE FORUM, YES YOU Super (WELL YOU ARE SUPERR) IN THE BOOK OF THE RECORDS OF GINESA. [/ Quote]
Well, there’s nothing so cool about it , I just played Metal Gear Solid every day for two and a half months, and I played the game in one day, of course ... SOMETIMES ... if I had little time and did not have time to complete the game in one day, I just finished playing the next day in the morning and started playing the game again!

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "Super"] [quote name = "the end"] STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! YES, I WILL GO OUT OF MIND. 70 TIMES NUUUUUUUU YOU GIVE IT !!!! YOU GIVE IT YOU WONDERFUL THEME IS NOT POSSIBLE WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT IT ON THE FORUM, YES YOU Super (WELL YOU ARE SUPERR) IN THE BOOK OF THE RECONS OF GINESA. [/ Quote]
Well, nothing seems so cool about it, I just played Metal Gear Solid every day for two and a half months, and I played the game in one day, of course ... SOMETIMES ... if I had little time and I did not manage to beat the game in one day, I just do the next day, utrechkom finish the game and start to pass the game zanogo! [/ quote]
Are not you tired, I'm 14 never bother nachenaet.A you on an extreme and probably pass each time by Fox hound, huh?

P
Pleq 31.07.21

[b] the end [/ b]

well, you're a father, not everyone can pass in 2:50, congratulations: D

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "xxjeremy"] [b] the end [/ b]

well, you are a father, not everyone can pass in 2:50, congratulations: D [/ quote]
Thank you, it was not easy. : encore:

[size = 75] Added on Jul 14, 2005, 23:53: [/ size]

Well, damn it again pulled on MGS3, again decided to go to FoxHound. :)

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote name = "the end"] And you're not tired, I'm already bored 14 times already. And you probably go to the extreme and every time to the Fox Hound, right? [/ quote]
Nope, how can I get bored if Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3 are some of my favorite games, and the first part has the most interesting plot :), IMHO!
I went through the game with all the difficulties, after I did it, I always played only on extreme and all the time went to the super: up:
In the game I revealed all the secrets, found all the jokes and got all the things! eight)
Playing on the extreme, of course, I used Infinite ammo, and I used Stealth camouflage in only 4 games, in the remaining 66 I didn’t use Stealth camouflage, it’s just somehow not interesting to play when they don’t see you. Once I completed the game 4 times in a row in one day 8), that was exactly when I used the Stealth camouflage! : lol:

S
SeYazh 31.07.21

Apparently there is plenty of free time :).

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] Apparently there is a lot of free time :). [/ quote]
When how! : roll:

J
JayDi 31.07.21

NOT real. [/ Quote]
Even as real - the players from Japan go through the game faster than 1:30 (taking into account unbreakable titles and some screensavers).
P.S. and [url = http: //jaydi.nm.ru/FoxHoundRank.jpg] here is [/ url] the result of passing MGS3 on extreme without special items and boss camouflages in 2:09.

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote name = "JayDi"] P.S. and [url = http: //jaydi.nm.ru/FoxHoundRank.jpg] here is [/ url] the result of passing MGS3 on extreme without special items and bosses camouflages in 2:09. [/ quote]
And this also a Japanese passed, Yes? Although it doesn't matter, the main thing is that this dude is cool ... to complete the game on extreme, without camouflages, without special things, still have time to watch some screensavers, I can only mentally shake this real brow's hand: agree:

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "JayDi"] [quote name = "Blink 55"] For 2 HOURS on extreme ???
NOT real. [/ Quote]
Even as real - the players from Japan go through the game faster than 1:30 (taking into account unbreakable titles and some screensavers).
P.S. and [url = http: //jaydi.nm.ru/FoxHoundRank.jpg] here is [/ url] the result of passing MGS3 on extreme without special things and bosses camouflages in 2:09. [/ quote]
Well, what are the Japs better than us go through the game, or they have Snake running faster, there are fewer bosses, or in general the game is different.

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

they are no better, they are small and lazy. and some developers make the Japanese versions a lower difficulty level. I know for sure that this was the case with DMC3 and even Itagaki before the release of Ninja Gaiden said that he was counting on the success of the game in America, and not in Japan, because there are very few hardcore players there.