3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Justification of the actions of the heroes

The goblin said powerfully:

"Motivation is always important in the actions of the heroes. The hero on the screen does this, and not otherwise, only because he cannot act otherwise - and the viewer understands this. It does not matter what the hero is doing - catching butterflies or building starships, but if he bites off the head of a comrade - the viewer should understand why he did it. Explanations in the style of "well, he is such a person" and "it happened" mean exactly one thing - the author's professional unsuitability. fiction, especially fiction. "There

is probably no better explanation of why the plot in FF, Silent Hill and DMC is stupid shit.
This is exactly why the stupid shit - all kinds of "horror" and "horror" - because the characters are constantly spanking nonsense.

This explains especially well why 95 percent of anime is shit.
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeonCrus 31.07.21

In all of the above, there is at least one motivation - to survive. Why all the principles ... justification is unjustification, if you are a cold corpse ...

E
Elzerd 31.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], Well, not everywhere, but therefore 100% agree with the occasion. Because of this, when I watch some anime or yap. the game, the thoughts "WTF, this is a consequence, where is the reason?" I do not understand why and from what hangover the hero decided to do something.
In Western games (especially RPGs), in my opinion, on the contrary, special attention is paid to motivation (take the same Baldurs Gate or Plannscape).

D
Dyler turden 31.07.21

There is no true motivation in life, we ourselves create mirages for ourselves.
Hence it follows that life is a dull shit. :-D

S
Slifer 31.07.21

Goblin - stupid vycher Moroccan pig: oops: .. subject nothing, to argue too lazy :?

l
lalilulelo 31.07.21

The themes of the opozero cannot be confused.

k
kawa 31.07.21

1. This is one of the main differences between primitive art (pop music, video games, Hollywood movies, anime) from the present.

2. If the gamer is not annoyed by the stupid unjustified behavior of the Persians, he tries to accept it as it is, and tries to enjoy other moments of the game (graphics, music, combat system, etc.)

3 The third and very important point - do not be in many games of unjustified behavior of the Persians, it would be simply unrealistic to pull the plot to those main (dominant) plot points, which, as they say, are already capable of "blowing up the brain."

4. In any work of art, a certain mystery is simply necessary, a certain illogicality. But this is a more sublime view of the problem, not 90 percent inconsistent with the topic under consideration.

Thank you for your attention...

N
NiGHTS 31.07.21

[img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures/CubGog_1/16.gif [/ img] what a mess [img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures /CubGog_1/40.gif

[ /img] [color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 1 second: [/ size] [/ color]

don't look for excessive depth where it shouldn't be ..
what's in cinema, what is in music, what is in games .. but at least everywhere, in any kind of art for an hour it is important not "why" it happens, but "how"

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 24 minutes 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

to make it quite clear I will draw an analogy to food and cooking: for a person it is much more important for moral satisfaction HOW is prepared than WHAT is prepared. games, for example, are the same food only for the brain .. that's all.
Humble yourself so people are simply tripled, I have already said that, this is what distinguishes us from all other living things on earth. we have in the first place the sensory perception, and only then the semantic one.

o
ok 31.07.21

the plot of dmts is dumb as a cork. you can't argue with that.

cx is one of those where the story and characters are above all. text of the letter from the second part +
"I'm not your Mary ...."
"So ... you're Maria ..."
"I am ..... if you want me to be."

yes, stupid nonsense, no motives of heroes lol. Yes, here the game on quotes can be taken apart. and there is nothing to say about any analyzes.

o
opposer 31.07.21

[quote name = "kawa77"]
2. If the gamer is not annoyed by the stupid unjustified behavior of the Persians, he tries to accept it as it is, and tries to enjoy other moments of the game (graphics, music, combat system, etc.).
[/ quote]

Yes, as much as necessary. Only then is it worth writing in plain text "The plot is complete shit".

[quote name = "kawa77"] 1. This is one of the main differences between primitive art (pop music, video games, Hollywood cinema, anime) from the present.
Thank you for your attention ... [/ quote]

for "real art" - this is to Pedra Almodovar.
It seems like an adult, but you say that ...

o
ok 31.07.21

I didn't say anything about the final, because I have nothing to say
[quote name = "ACE"] The final is a game about turn-based battles [/ quote]

J
Jaspar 31.07.21

goblin in his movie "zombie in a bloody frenzy" will show everyone how to do it, yeah: lol:

A
ACE 31.07.21

sometimes there is no sense in the actions of the heroes as well as in reality. many actions are performed by people without thinking their heads

S
Slifer 31.07.21

'on a whim' .. I do a lot like that

o
ok 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], are you talking about yourself or what?

o
opposer 31.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Quite right. And if such a move occurs in the cinema - I must say "the script is shit, aftor moron."

o
ok 31.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], what are you trying to achieve? Do you not understand why Sephiroth stabbed Aeris, James strangled Mary, and Dante kills demons?

E
Elzerd 31.07.21

[quote name = "ACE"] sometimes there is no point in the actions of the heroes as well as in reality. many actions are performed by people without thinking with their heads [/ quote]
There is always meaning. There are simply deliberate actions and no :)

A
AloneHunter 31.07.21

Wherever I go everywhere I meet raving goblin. He also likes to vparivat that if in films distorting reality (for example, in the hitman Russians are exposed as terrible idiots), then the film is JUST HORRIBLE! After all, a film cannot be judged solely for artistic merit. Another film must be politically correct to the whole world, because otherwise it can offend the feelings of some bore goblin, who does not care who the soldiers will wet the closets in the next stupid action movie. So it is here. The goblin is a common bore. Suppose someone did something illogical, a little, just a little. In games, this is all too often, but this scene evokes some emotions in us and we really like it. But the scene is illogical. Little bit. And what does this scene mean, sad shit and we need to hang all the authors, because the goblin said so?

95 percent anime shit? Well this is a strong saying. Then 95 percent of the films are shit. And books too, there in general the author often comes up with everything on the go without any logic, forgetting what happened before. So what? Everyone watched these 95 percent and will continue to watch, and the film is absolutely logical will turn out to be uninteresting and boring. But logical! There is no ideal, it is almost unattainable. The most logical option is not the best. Better the one for whom to watch, and in our case to participate, it is interesting.

F
FoxHounder 31.07.21

[quote name = "opposer"] in Silent Hill the plot is stupid shit [/ quote] You
don't have to read any further.

[quote name = "kawa77"] 1. This is one of the main differences between primitive art (pop music, video games, Hollywood movies, anime) from the present. [/ Quote]
And then what is "real" art? Maybe Dostoevsky's characters had a lot of reasons to do what they did?

Honestly, moronism is complete - trying to tie the flight of the author's thought to the ground.
If someone lacks logic, take a handbook on matan and jerk off, but in such a subtle area as art, it can be much more vague.

o
ok 31.07.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], according to matan will not go: "plus infinity", "minus infinity" lol.