3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forrest gump 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Games with the best storyline (all platforms).

Something too many games are scolded for "stupid plot" ...
I wonder, and the plots in which games do you consider to be of high quality?

In theory, the main thing in the game is the gameplay (gameplay), so some games successfully do without a plot at all (casual first of all). On the other hand, for games of some genres (adventure, shooters), a fascinating story is highly desirable - otherwise, interest disappears.

Request: when naming games, write about the gameplay, because an interactive book, for example, can also be very interesting, only there is no gameplay there :)

As an example I will give [b] Outcast [/ b] - the original universe (parallel world), memorable characters, unexpected plot twists, various locations. The gameplay, if someone has not played, such as Gothic - you communicate with characters, complete tasks, earn credibility for yourself, solve riddles - one of the best representatives of the Action-Adventure genre.
123 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0rr0 31.07.21

The Elder Scrolls quest scenarios have always been ideal for me, thanks to which and many more factors, an integral world with its own mythology, geography, etc. was created.

Best Story - Planescape Torment. There are simply no closest competitors

I
IQ-156 31.07.21

Xenogears on Zycha, just now I'm going through, the plot is complete, you can write a book, about the gameplayer, tobish the gameplay - for an amateur.

K
Koaan89 31.07.21

Final Fantasy VII
Xenogears
There are others, but these are IMHO the best.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 hour 42 minutes 38 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

In the Final Gameplay - do not come off!
Xeno is not bad either, but worse than in FF VII (Jumps! These terrible jumps! Whoever played will understand.)

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

MGS is the king of all plots: D

a
aki 31.07.21

gravemaker - support ....
More Legacy of Kain: Soul reaver 1, 2 and Defiance
Plus Resident Evil

j
just for fun 31.07.21

From what I've played, the best stories were in MGS3 and FFH. I think there is no need to tell about the gameplay: D

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

but for me, the shenma is the coolest plot (after all, the most interesting current began in that cave of two mirrors, in which the second part ended: sad :)

n
nTrophy 31.07.21

mgs
ff
xenogears

* Olessia * 31.07.21

Morrowind in particular and the entire TES universe in general. Plus, in parallel with the storyline of the book - all this creates a unique world with its own history, laws, mythology ...

D
Don reba 31.07.21

Mor: Utopia, Vangers.
The gameplay does not solve, in my opinion. There are a huge number of exciting games that there is not the slightest desire to play.

-
-Mag 31.07.21

Here you don't even need to raspnatsya too much ...
Of course, the diders:
xenogears
mgs 2 is, first of all, part 2 !!!
chrono cross
ff10
ff7

it is almost impossible to surpass these games by some other.

S
SuperFedya 31.07.21

[Quote]
but for me it's the coolest story in the Shenma
[/ quote]
Ie, its presentation.

M
ManiMike 31.07.21

Silent Hill, Max Payne, Half-Life ...

B
Blink 55 31.07.21

Broken Sword
MGS
SH 2
Fahrenheit

I
IS 31.07.21

Mafia and Final Fantasy X. Mafia leads you through the game calmly, let's play a powerful hook from below, after Sam's betrayal I was in mourning for a long time. Well, about FFX. Laugh or not, but at the end I burst out: sad:. For the first time in 10 years !!! This is a big indicator

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 37 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Yes. And Max Payne too. First.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 34 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And Kojima's conspiracy theories are also to my liking. MGS 1 2 3 and maybe 4 is my choice!

r
rodion 31.07.21

unambiguously CX 2, FF7, FF6, eternal darkness (I have not seen a more epic plot in games).

O
Olderman 31.07.21

Xenogears 1.
2. FF7
3. the last Dragon Quest

h
hellpanda v0.69 31.07.21

Fallout 1/2, who disagree, just didn't really play ...

B
Blink 55 31.07.21

[b] Olderman [/ b],
And what is there in DK8? average hand plot, cute fairy tale, no more.

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b], the most delicious part of the plot was given to us to smell the current, it should have been in 3-4 parts: sad: