3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaddoG 05.08.21 10:24 pm

How it all began...

Nostalgia stuck ...: sad: :(: sad:

Do you remember the first time you took the keyboard / mouse / joystick / gamepad with trembling hands ... How tears covered your tender face - tears of joy - and even through them you tried to consider something, how you published the first triumphant cry, after completing a level in Saboteur / Mario / Silent Hil / Quake, how angry at the parents who stood between you and Him {PC} (Her {prefix}) ... Tell us, let's cry together ...: drunk:

95 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 05.08.21

as they bought me a computer, I played blood, doom 1,2 for the night; quake 1.2; NFS, Age of Empries ...

I also love on the console in Mario : uzi:

M
MaddoG 05.08.21

But I, for example, started with the Spectrum (if anyone knows) ... Saboteur, Dizzy, Indiana Jones and 10 more cassettes, 15 games each ...

W
Wert 05.08.21

And I started with "Electronics" MK-52. This is an engineering programmable calculator. I played on it for two years. Then - bought with the money saved from the Nintendo school lunches (Dendy).

F
Fenriz 05.08.21

Yeah ... there were times ... As I remember ...

- Some kind of Soviet crafts for Sinclair. 48 KB of memory. Keyboard with drawn keys. Black and white monitor. Record player. Games on audio cassettes. A joystick made from a yellow soap dish.

- Then there was a real ZX-Spectrum with 128 Kilobytes and color (!) Games. I don’t know how much it has survived, it will be necessary to check.

- Then came the days of Dandy. Still in working order :)

- A year that way, in the 95th, the 486th 33MHz appeared already. Still plowing ^ _ ^

G
Guest 05.08.21

Yeah ... there were times ... As I remember ...

- Some kind of Soviet crafts for Sinclair. 48 KB of memory. Keyboard with drawn keys. Black and white monitor. Record player. Games on audio cassettes. A joystick made from a yellow soap dish.

- Then there was a real ZX-Spectrum with 128 Kilobytes and color (!) Games. I don’t know how much it has survived, it will be necessary to check.

- Then came the days of Dandy. Still in working order :)

- A year that way, in the 95th, the 486th 33MHz appeared already. Still plowing ^ _ ^

Aren't you on your 486 right now? :)

F
Fenriz 05.08.21

Aren't you on your 486 right now? :) Somehow randomly - no :)

S
Segal 05.08.21

Started with big machines in the Bush Information Center - played Tetris and the Kingdom of Euphoria. It was before school. Then ZX-Spectrum, then its upgrades - two floppy drives, 512K memory, double frequency, etc. It was fun.

B
BlindGuard 05.08.21

And I have nothing to tell.

My gaming past is completely obnoxious, easily predictable and quite short by local scales :)

It all started with a fairly standard scheme Dandy-> Sega-> Sonya 1,

further, getting carried away with programming, and realizing: Consoles are Evil! (:)), bought myself a PC.

I sit on it to this day. But there is practically no time to play lately, and actually there is nothing. Over the past few months, I've only played Vice City and Splinter Cell. :(

And now I sit and play a game called: "Create a File System" so that it fails ... (session, oh what am I saying :-D)

M
MadMax 05.08.21

Fuh-x, I could not resist: roll: I also decided to drop a couple of salty drops on the keyboard. Right now, I remember this Volfeinstein on the 386th computer at an aircraft plant in Rybinsk, where he did an internship at a technical school! It was something, I realized that the computer is weeeeeeees !!!! After that, I was no longer attracted to all kinds of consoles. But my studies ended, but I wanted to play !!! : fight: I had to learn Dandy from friends, a bomber man and a gold digger or whatever ....: oops: it wasn't too sickly I was dragged out for a couple of weeks, and then Duum2 at work where I got a job as a designer drew and that's it ... I disappeared ...: scare:: shock: Until the end of leaving the factory in him and Duke, the current appeared then, and cut! And then there was Warcraft, first the first and then the second, and Hirosas 1 and 2, their mother by the leg, lope they frayed my and my wife's nerves then: shocked: :? All I end up with this nonsense of writing ...

e
edgard 05.08.21

And I started with Dendy 8 bit. I have long wanted to create such a topic and then I thought that, well, it's a matter of thanks to Madagpi .... I touched: sad:: sad:: cry:: beer:

e
edgard 05.08.21

Well then there was Sega Mega Drive 2 then Super Nintendo 32 Then Nintendo 64 Then the First PC appeared Mm-x Pentium Weak and weak Well then Dreamcast 128 bit And Then the PC New Comp (P4 Nvidia G-F4 Modem 384 Kb ADSL LG Recodebal 32 speed b DvD 10 X. And right now I'm thinking of buying a Game Cube 128 Since Mario Will Be 128

G
Guest 05.08.21

I dug up an old topic here ... she made me laugh :-D

http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? ... sc & start = 0

N
Nomak 05.08.21

Dendy, then Sega Mega Drive 2, and finally PC 8)

N
Nomak 05.08.21

I dug up an old topic here ... she made me laugh :-D

http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? ... sc & start = 0

Something also sounded like this to me: lol :: lol :: lol :: lol :: lol:

x
xtr 05.08.21

Atari 2600 =)

R
Raipper 05.08.21

But I, for example, started with the Spectrum (if anyone knows) ... Saboteur, Dizzy, Indiana Jones and 10 more cassettes, 15 games each ...

: beer:

T
TERR @ N 05.08.21

And with all this, not counting the prefixes: D

486 IBM> Cell 500> and finally P 4 1800

And nostalgia for the first Doom sometimes torments, because when, when the game came out, it was a kind of revolution (not the Matrix: D), the phone lines were congested, everyone passed through, simultaneously talking.

And for Quake, I generally keep quiet, I will add only RULEZZZ.

And when Quake 2 came out, I spent quite a few nights behind the net, chopped up, and even now we are chopping.

: D

M
MaddoG 05.08.21

And then I had to be torn between NES / SNES and PC ... I chose PC after all ...

By the way, how old was the significant event of acquaintance with the gaming world?

I've started that day when I turned 6 years old ... Early ...: roll:

I
Ingaldo 05.08.21

But I remember feeling for the first time a computer in a science at my father's, so 11-12 years ago. That was Olivetti x86 compatible !!! The first game was ACCOLADE's Formula One. As a matter of fact, I spent the whole summer in science, aggressively fighting off a trip to the village. Then I had a small animal named Search (the choice fell due to the similarity and compatibility with IBM)! First, as usual, on cassettes ... then five-dumovochki (Karateka-Forever !!!! :)) ... then the HDD as many as 5 megs was ... uuuuu !!!

Then there was the 286th car brought from Austria for RUNNING MONEY !!!!!!!! with Sidyuk, but no sound !!!! Then Search was traded super-pops for Dendu (as a tribute to fashion) ...

Then at the same time SegaMD2 and 486DX2-66 (complete set) !!! This confa lasted long enough (especially the prefix) ... Then the computers P1-80 ... P1-133 ... P2-333 changed ... Sonya appeared first and kept stable for two years ... 3DMax required resources (she had I was such a fool at one time, I even managed to work for the loot on the entoy base), so at first there was a stuffed P3-800, and then here's P4-3100 ... but Sonya also upgraded to version 2 and happily pleases my eyes every evening .. ...

I can imagine what will happen in 5-10 years! Iron will pass through my hands immeasurably! After all, the warmer is moving (so far) only forward !!!

D
Devastator 05.08.21

Spectrum - Elite 3, I would fly at night, but only they were kicked out of the guests (the Spectrum was not mine).

Then PC - C&C, Red Alert, Privator 2 and of course Quake, the first quack, as they say, even when there was already the second one, we still didn't want to give up the first quake, we say, because already then we had our own network in the house on 3 computers (now at 30), at about the same time there was Duke, but he did not last long, the quaka swept him out with her network battles. Then Quake II, on which, having figured it out, we hung out for 3 years, and every evening for a good night's sleep there was necessarily a small (frags up to 100) carnage, after which everyone fell asleep tenderly. Then there was Mechwarrior (all parts starting from the second), Mechcommander, Battletech books ...

As for the first tears ... Yes, just not tears, but trembling in my body, hands were shaking with excitement when I first hacked on the net in Kwaku, and then in C&C. How the cursor ran nervously, directing the units on the first trip to the enemy base ... Yes, those were funny times ...

And then Fallout 2 came (I never saw the first one: |) ... a game in which I then stood in the middle of San Francisco in an energy armor with a bazar behind my shoulders and closed my eyes listening to the music and sounds of this world ... this is the world , in which I wandered through the desert in search of the claws of death, swearing at floaters constantly on my way ... a world in which I was looking for the unknown ... a world in which ... oh, what can I say, here they are moments of bliss, the very ones that you remember with a naive smile on your face and an absent look, because you look into another world ...