3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cwiz 05.08.21 10:24 pm

We Love Katamary!

Well, in general, rulez. What are your impressions?
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
Auron007 05.08.21

The toy is just super ... especially the task was to roll a katamari 1000m in diameter :)

V
Vigi 05.08.21

Is it in Russian?

Auron007 which version are you playing? Pirate or Licensed

A
Auron007 05.08.21

I play, I think, a pirate. Downloaded in Emule, full English version ... I don't understand why Russian is needed? After all, everything is elementary there.

S
SeYazh 05.08.21

[quote name = "Auron007"] I play pirate, I think. Downloaded in Emule, full English version ... I don't understand why Russian is needed? There, after all, everything is elementary. [/ Quote]
Well, if you downloaded it, then it’s definitely a pirated version, what’s there to think about? And rightly so - everything is elementary there, many in general have passed the Japanese version a long time ago :). I'll sit down for English myself, but not soon.

W
Wildduck 05.08.21

I played on the machine in the best buy in this game)) I did not take it, I decided to wait for the PSP version.

S
SeYazh 05.08.21

The sequel turned out to be as short as the original, which is a pity. But the game is just super :)!

s
snowball 05.08.21

Current I will understand it somehow does not fit into the "action" forum.

V
Vigi 05.08.21

People! maybe there are also some who play a little in this magnificent moved game.
(Funny: How the game came, we, in the company of my friend and his girlfriend, as well as my girlfriend, did not sit down to watch the game a lot. I did not expect, but after the first cool and funny opinions about the game, warmer ones appeared, and through the floor We couldn't be taken away from the game for an hour.
I'm just stuck! I run, I help everyone, well, that is. I play, I ran around everyone and won almost everywhere. I can not go through one mission where the man is still sleeping in nature. He still has a mission in the room, there the cats sit near the table, and when you get 20 cm, the door to the balcony opens and they are already on the balcony. In general, in this mission you need to gain 40 cm! We have already collected everything, it seems, we will gain a maximum of 38 cm. What else should we do? Is it possible to climb onto the TV? And next to the TV there is a big fish in a jar, but you can take it? Where is the other 2 cm?
And also interesting: If we cannot pass this mission, but the other 5 passed, then what new sholi will not open? And when you go to Space, what should you do there?

S
Segal 05.08.21

I passed it a long time ago in the Japanese version. A strong thing :)

I don’t remember about the mission, to be honest, but it didn’t cause any problems.

V
Vigi 05.08.21

Segal can take a look at this mission. She is literally one of the first. When you first run on the ground, you need to run one location to the right and the man will be there, who is still lying around, like resting.
I can’t go through that mission !!!

G
God of war 05.08.21

GAME AWESOME! True, the music there enrages ... = (

t
toni 05.08.21

There you need to fly out through this window and start Katamarit below. Doesn't cause any problems at all.

F
Frost-sama 05.08.21

[quote name = "God of war "] fucking PLAY! True infuriates music there .... = ([/ quote]
you Chivo?!? O_o
ETOGES very cool game ^ _ ^

V
Vigi 05.08.21

The music is really, but the coolest !!! I love these crazy themes, especially in front of a disco with friends to scare ... The

place passed, thank you toni_neo, as I myself did not think of it !!!!

O
Olex 05.08.21

I'm playing the first part now .... I
will appreciate this later too ....... The
guys from Namco are great;)

S
SeYazh 05.08.21

And Temka already has such a thing;).

F
Frost-sama 05.08.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] And Temka already has one;). [/ quote]
fixed =)

t
toni 05.08.21

By the way, there is a version of this drug on the box. Only there with a camera is not good, but in general the same drive

N
NiGHTS 05.08.21

By the way, at 360 there actually in hd all this is good, yes. I'm just wondering on the boxing toy became even cooler, or is it the same principle, but only more beautiful?

t
toni 05.08.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], in xd. How to make a katamari more beautiful - the developers do not know. And you don't need it. This is the style.
Well, + the location of the analogs near the joypad is still inconvenient for a catamari. But anyway better than the PSP version