3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 05.08.21 10:25 pm

Quest \ "another approach \" it is not clear where to turn in (The Ascent)

The marker points to an empty spot on the rooftops. The quest does not accept the original non-script. Where is this "Steamtown" I xs. It's a fishing quest, it's high time to close it, but it's not clear where.
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 05.08.21

In general, the game has a very strange attitude to the level of tasks. To pass the level 5 task, you need to go through half of the game and get to the level 20 location.
And so already several times.

B
Bomberman 05.08.21

The same nonsense I come to the point and there is no NPC, most likely a bug, wait for the patch.

b
bormann 05.08.21

Tdante
Steamtown during the game will be, access will be given to a closed location.

B
Bomberman 05.08.21

The question is, how should the players understand this? I am already on the 15th level quest of the 2nd level, I come and the NPCs do not, because sometime there I have to open access to the closed lock, nonsense, the further I play, the more I get disappointed.

H
H0micide 05.08.21

Is this a steroid quest? Everything must be handed over to the rocking chair. She's just below the level. We have to walk around and find where to go down (an elevator or a staircase, I don't remember). I completely closed this quest.

S
StRELOKЪ 19.08.21

Developed up to 20 lvl, 7 additional quests do not work, SEVEN !!! Or rather, all the quests that I have left are hanging. The reason is simple, locked doors do not open, or there is no script for entering the quest delivery location. In general, ALL quests where you need to move to another location through the loading screen. Only the main quest works.
It is easy to treat, we create a new hero and start the whole game again, we pray that nothing will be triggered in the process. I went through the "bubbles" like that, and a couple of quests that were previously broken, and then I spat and went on the main quest.