3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackbern 05.08.21 10:25 pm

Mission Turbulence (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Passage of the mission in the Wiki section

Mission where Trevor crashes into a cargo plane on a corn truck, and then he epic falls into the lake) What then to do? Ron said that he would call back, but he never called back ... the game was over, but he does not call
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost_47 05.08.21

Yes, I also remember how they said that they would get something from the bottom of the lake.

a
andre757 05.08.21

I passed the game, but I didn't have this mission!

T
TommyAssassin 05.08.21

I also thought there would be a mission to retrieve this from the bottom. But there is no such mission.

L
Lightninggg 05.08.21

Take a scuba boat and sail to the crash site. There at the bottom, among the wreckage of the plane, there will be a bunch of weapons.
But I don't think it will be useful to anyone after the plot ends.

T
Tomas freeze 05.08.21

Is there an alternative not to jump with a parachute but to catch up with the plane to the airfield or is it a script and it is planned to jump anyway?
img.playground.ru/images/8/8/akaaka.jpg "width =" 640 "height =" 212.19251336898 "/>

P
Prometeo 05.08.21

I tried not to land the plane, you must jump.

E
Eduard Ryabov 05.08.21

At the pier, take a rubber boat and sail down to the lake along the river that goes from the ocean to the river. But on the nearest by the farthest there on the boat you can not go up. On the rapids, be careful not to be thrown ashore. You swim to the lake not far from the bridge, jump off the boat and you have a scuba gear and a mask. In the wreckage and around there is an endless weapon, so you can collect cartridges indefinitely. There is a rubber boat on the pier on the southern part of the island. Or a boat will appear during the passage of the mission where Trevor will knock the train off the bridge. After passing, you can return to it.

F
FAPFAP228228 05.08.21

Interestingly, I alone saw a Russian flag on a cargo plane

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 05.08.21

the most normal is the railgun lying in the cockpit, but the worst thing is that the developers missed this mission. Might make it from the hidden mission category