3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Provoin 05.08.21 10:45 pm

Texture issues (Resident Evil: Village)

In general, soap textures in some places are clearly visible on the corpses in the basement, the textures are set to high (0.25), but it is worth setting the textures to high (1) and then back to high (0.5) or (0.25) as soon as the soap disappears, it's good that this is fixed, but you have to do it every time you restart the game, or simply because of death or loading a save, are there any suggestions how to remove this somehow?

6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zodiak1988 05.08.21

the same problem ... card gtx 980 percent I74770k 16ram game on ssd. Found a solution?

V
Vanea brinza 05.08.21

buy already RTX, 2080

Z
Zombieller 05.08.21

So keep high 1 and play. It was the same for me. On high 1 soap, put it on 2 and the problem disappeared.

P
Provoin 05.08.21

zodiak1988
Well, in general, yes, just the more textures you put, for example high (6), the faster the textures are loaded and the soap disappears, at 6 GB they are loaded instantly, but the problem is that because of this the game starts to either crash to the desktop or freeze , put 2 GB a more stable situation, but sometimes it crashed to the desktop, plus you still have to wait 2-3 seconds until they load and this is noticeable, so the best solution is to put a high 1 GB, there will be 4 seconds loading, but everything will be more stable, will not crash to the desktop, but I also noticed that the longer you play, the faster textures are loaded each time, well, personally, I have something like this))

z
zodiak1988 05.08.21

Provoin
C with 4 gigs on board, this is not an option, the memory rests on the ceiling and the optimization goes for a walk. In general, the capcom has been tricky ... I am already collecting for 3060 ...

P
Provoin 05.08.21

zodiak1988
Well, I have 4 GB, for 1 GB of texture and all the average norms are played at 45 fps, in kneading drawdowns up to 40, so lock by 40 and forward, maximum in some cut scenes there will be drawdowns of mb up to 35 ... Well, buy now 3060 with sky-high prices is not an option either ...