3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan888 05.08.21 10:48 pm

In what order should the locations be played? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Tell me the best sequence for passing locations. What is the level in which location, etc.?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dgray 05.08.21

There is a recommended level for story locations, and writes in the command rate when choosing a location.

C
Culebyaka 05.08.21

In general, it makes no difference, everyone go. If you find creatures stronger than you somewhere, you will simply return there later.

i
iCookies 05.08.21

I don't think there is any difference

s
scorg94 05.08.21

There is not much difference, but it is better to pass Adamant in front of the Winter Palace

R
Ruslan888 05.08.21

I immediately went through everything in the inner lands, but in the following locations the mobs were weak and all the loot was useless ... I would like some kind of balanced sequence ...

R
Runaa 05.08.21

Ruslan888
According to the idea, if this is how it goes, then the plots will be great to lag behind, I don't know, maybe the developers thought that players should gradually go through non-plot locks, but in good locks and gear there is armor and materials, what will I be in a bad way, and specialization in them, that's why you can't advise here, everything is not balanced.

Z
Zrok 05.08.21

Don't play on low difficulty. Play the nightmare. And it will not happen that the loku have grown too much. For one-shot)

R
Ruslan888 05.08.21

I play hard ...

d
don_lipton 05.08.21

In terms of gear, yes, there is no balance. So there really isn't much of a difference how to pass.
For example, it was easier for me to do this: while you are in a shelter, you go through: inland lands, a stormy coast, swamps and an oasis. I mean, those that can be opened. Well, after getting into Skyhold - everything else, but in turn, without opening everything at once. So you don't get confused and easier to go through. I was also guided by the personal quests of companions.
But it's up to you to decide how to pass.

Dima Ogorodnikov
Can you please tell me what this affects? Why is Adamant better to pass in front of the Palace?

F
FENIX0345 05.08.21

Guys! With my first hero, I went through everything at once (both Internal and Western and Stormy, etc.), but when did the question about Specialization arise? - I did not find the necessary components on the Inner and on the Storm one !!! A location without enemies and knocking out all sorts of locks (to improve the prison) and for Specialization, etc., I could not. there was no one to knock them out! So think about how to get through ...

W
WarPit74 05.08.21

Inland (half)
Stormshore (all)
You can return to the inland or go to the swamps
further already Crestwood, Oasis, West Passage.
and for the final I left such locations as the Whistling Wastes, Empriz De Lyon, Emerald Graves,
but in general there is a list of locations by level:
Vault 1-4
Hinterlands 4-12 +
Swamps 8-15
Storm Coast 7-15 +
Oasis 8 -20
Crestwood 10-13 +
West Limit 10-14 +
Sacred Plains 10-16 +
Emerald Graves 14-20
Emprise De Lyon 16-22
Whistling Wastes 19-23

U
UNATCO 05.08.21

Yeah, I remember when I left the Western Reach for the last time thinking that this is a top lock ... the scout immediately said this type is the most dangerous edge, and so on, it caused horror ... as a result, I was 23 lvl .... I came to 11 lvlov and became stupid)

r
raspisnoy1 05.08.21

WarPit74
I think by (the locks broken by you into the levels will still not work) ... I’m level 13, just Skyfold got hold of the cleaned locks only completely internal and stormy to the closed cave)) ... so that the special Vityaz get / close and we need to start developing the sacred plain cleaned up ... the glasses are not rubber and after cleaning it I will be level 16-17, so that other loks are just small children.

A
AnderRock 05.08.21

UNATCO
beguiled with the whistling wastelands)