3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDeadTV 04.11.19 03:08 am

Quest \"Questions and Answers\" - no Radzha (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys, faced with the problem, at the end of the quest when you have to report pan Rodrigu, arrive at the inspection point marker and it's not there. Rummaged in his quest for the all city what to do mind I will not put. And to beat as it is not like because it was a lot.
58 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasy879 04.11.19

Now patch 1.3.1 following the quest and gone ,and now all of the new play (

Z
ZZDIM 04.11.19

Vasy879
same garbage. It seems that again. Developed genius.

D
DrAgon_steel 04.11.19

...I do not know how anyone, but I just fed the robber to the villagers and from there - to the meeting place - all normally gave up/started.

Z
Zakkon13 04.11.19

The people, help! Immediately after the interrogation of the prisoner, the game crashes to the desktop and everything. Anyone in the patch 1.4.1 passed this quest?

S
Solomin Ilya Sanych 04.11.19

Zakkon13
Dude, I registered to help you) a very long time looking for info in the Internet for you problem there is nothing.
Here's how I overcame: while the prisoner is asleep steal from him (maybe a working version is simply to kill him - the main thing is to get the letter). After that, you have a point to go to the pan. Not talking to the prisoner (no talk - no bug) go to the pan, start the next quest, and this gets executed (tasks to interrogate failed, but that doesn't count)

Z
Zakkon13 04.11.19

Ilya Solomin Sanych
Thank you very much, however, reacted much differently and with anger slaughtered it, the essence also, but there was another problem, namely with the quest more. Got all the medication and you have to wait when it works. So when time passes, and the quest is done, the game crash and crashes, and wherever I was:) Great game!!!

k
kir7127 04.11.19

People who knows what to do,I did not show the quest,in the castle where the movie starts it doesn't start there simply are no Troy pan Radcha and the movie begins and pan radzig every day waiting for a horse near our accommodation which gave us the baptism of fire

Z
Zakkon13 04.11.19

kir7127
Um, if that's what I think I have this problem was in patch 1.4, but after the so called hotfix, this problem disappeared and the main quest there, and it worked.

k
kir7127 04.11.19

Zakkon13
Well, I hope)

V
Vlad.Nik 04.11.19

All kind time of day!
Faced with this problem, after questioning the prisoner in Roedy there is a bug KCD Program not working and the game itself is minimized.
The latest 1.4.1 version from Xatab. Who was this situation how to solve, or we need to wait for a new version?
Thanks in advance!

K
Kazipuka 04.11.19

I have a license for the same game(

S
Stas Kirichenko 04.11.19

Who crashes in the quest Mor after questioning the prisoner, I was helped by a new patch 1.4.2 http://disk.karelia.pro/uZDFETX/ (put on the 1.4.1 Repack)

M
MaxJetStaR 04.11.19

Vlad.Nik
I am also stuck on 1.4.1 it was after the dialogue with the prisoner... but then booted and at first quietly slaughtered the Straw and all the problems disappeared.

N
Nas1516 04.11.19

I have almost similar problem, but it is the Mothers, it is not in the stable and in the village itself, restarting the mission does nothing, and saves, too, help(

A
Aksinya Egorova 04.11.19

Nas1516
And me the bastard is gone.. was able to solve the problem?

B
BIG_CrasheR 04.11.19

Ekaterina Egorova
If about Mateja, then in theory it should be in the hospital sázava, where Johanka, but after completing the quest with rescue of the residents Miroedov.

A
Aksinya Egorova 18.03.22

In Sasau, he eventually appeared, but in the stable of Mrokhoedov, wounded, he was not there, although there was a marker. Luckily, this was an optional part of the assignment.

g
game z 18.03.22

Why do my guards wear dirty clothes?