3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lfgdfs 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Claude in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

GTA 4 has already been released, and for sure all gamers are looking for Claude in GTA 4! In GTA 3, it was the 2000s. In GTA 4, 2007-2008, so this means Claude might not have died! Voshchem say if there are any inscriptions, mentions, or even Claude himself in the 4-way!

144 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sgt.Riggs 05.08.21

By the way, about Claude: in San Andreas (1992) Claude races with CJ, he looks 23-25 ​​years old. In GTA III, it happens in 2001, so it will already be 32-34. In 2013 (if this is really the year of GTA2) he falls into 44-46, that is, it turns out no worse than Tommy in '86. And if Claude was in 2013, then he did not die in the hospital, but, for example, in a coma or something.

P
Panagra 05.08.21

DIFFERENT WORLDS
That's not a nada, huh? I want to play GTA and not another game like ...

L
Laugh laugh 05.08.21

theme creator, you smoked (no offense). 200 times they said there will be no characters from the previous parts.

-
-Zyunya- 05.08.21

They have already been found 200 times ..

N
Nevermore 05.08.21

=))

M
McAfee SiteAdvisor 05.08.21

Is Claude in GTA 4?

K
King in the world 05.08.21

kung-furious Some say yes, others no!

S
SMerch 05.08.21

Of course there is Claude, he is on the bed in the hospital, read it above

K
King in the world 05.08.21

I had read!

-
-Zyunya- 05.08.21

Tell me, what kind of hospital is he in?

P
PS3 05.08.21

Well, what if lies means there is! Everything, found!
Zyunya, if I’m not mistaken, there are only two open hospitals in the game, of course I don’t say. I don’t know which of them he is in, but one is not far from the weapons store of the very first island, (just die next to the store), and the second is in Alderney, Leftwood.
About this, I can only say that he does not always lie there, but very rarely, I have not yet met him there.

-
-Zyunya- 05.08.21

Gygygygy) I found a funny dossier in the police database)
pix.PlayGround.ru
By the way, in the database this is the only Claude.
Express your thoughts, then I'll tell you what I think.

M
Mademan050920 05.08.21

I think it's about some black Claude. It is unlikely that our Claude was a military leader in Africa ...

F
Fenix ​​aka 05.08.21

Claude in three everyone hates it means that he repeated the feat of Mile Jackson just the other way around

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 05.08.21

IT'S ALL BAYAN !!!! I went to this hospital, that person on the bed was in a vest, and Claude was in a jacket, and his mug does not look like Claude at all !!!!!!

S
Sulfur 05.08.21

I think I found how Claude died. Look at libertytreeonline.com for the news on Race to the death. there in the photo you can see that a man in Claude's clothes was hit by a car

D
Darksullan 05.08.21

I think I found how Claude died. Look at libertytreeonline.com for the news on Race to the death. there in the photo you can see that a man in Claude's clothes was hit by a car
Well, finally, this killing machine died, but although Claude would have jumped so it was not him who was killed :( which is a pity :(

p
plоhotnikOFF 05.08.21

Why do you hate Claude so much?

D
Darksullan 05.08.21

MrDi
For the fact that he is an insensitive machine! There is not even a sense of humor: (He is a murderer and that's it, they slapped him better so as not to kill innocents ...

G
Guardian. 05.08.21

It's not a pity at all. Even a little glad. :)