3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SvInEtS 05.08.21 11:12 pm

You have beaten Minecraft if ... (Minecraft)

We write here jokes "You have outplayed Mineraft, if".
For example:
You beat Minecraft if you are trying to make a workbench out of 4 boards.
You've played Minecraft if you're wondering why there are no zombies, creepers, and skeletons on the streets at night.
111 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overlord_PG 05.08.21

darkknightegor
I won't extinguish your house, bastard: D

y
yarik5500 05.08.21

Overlord_PG

)

C
CODE ... 05.08.21

You have beaten Mineraft if you try to jump motionless in place.

7Axel8Blaze7 05.08.21

You have outplayed Minecraft if you are looking for a portal to the End on an excursion in the fortress.

M
Mr. Alex9000 05.08.21

You have played Minecraft, if you know for sure that if you hit a stone with your hands for a long time, it will collapse
You have played Minecraft, if killing a spider, you are waiting for a drop in the form of threads and a spider's eye
You have played Minecraft, if the teacher gave a moot in the lesson for flood
You have played Minecraft if you are trying to beg for creativity from God

S
SteamMechanic 05.08.21

You have outplayed Minecraft if, in the lesson, write / home

N
Negih 05.08.21

You beat Minecraft, if you see a spider / butterfly / wasp, etc., run to look at information about them on Wiki.
You beat Mineraft if you managed to place a CUBE of dirt over yourself

[
[mercenary] ufa 05.08.21

You beat Minecraft if you think you will wake up 5 seconds after falling asleep.

B
Blade Korshchutbekovich 05.08.21

You have played Minecraft if you are afraid that at night, when you sleep, a skeleton will spawn in the dark and shoot you. Therefore, you thrust your sword under your pillow!

m
maks 535 05.08.21

You beat Minecraft if you made coffee from coca beans

S
SMT5015 05.08.21

You beat Minecraft if you look at the sunset and think "it's time to go home, now the mobs will climb"

M
Maklline66 05.08.21

you beat minecraft, if you can make a cube from the dirt accumulated in the house.

K
KostarSf 05.08.21

You beat the mine, if not fully awake, immediately run to the street with picks and shovels to dig a mine in the neighbor's yard

K
KostarSf 05.08.21

Regarding the neighbor, you have not yet woken up completely, and when you realized that you are digging a mine on a foreign territory, it was already too late =)

K
KostarSf 05.08.21

You have played minecraft
if you sit on its forums day and night

K
KostarSf 05.08.21

You have beaten minecraft if you do not know what to do when you enter the game

G
Gutseen 05.08.21

You beat Minecraft if you cut down an oak tree with your hand.

I
InsaneIvan 05.08.21

You have beaten Minecraft Survival if:

- Determine the time by the sun.
- Looking into the refrigerator, you figure out which food will restore more units of hunger.
- Leave the light in the apartment for the night so that monsters do not appear.
- You are surprised when the police stop you walking down the street with a sword.
- You know for sure that if you dig underground for a long time, then in the end you will come across a stone that cannot be broken.
- You think that in order to get food you need to find and kill an animal, and not go to the store.
- When you see a tree, you estimate how many boards will be made of it.
- You think that in order to get the thing you need, you need to go to the workbench and arrange other things in the correct order.

You have outplayed Minecraft Creative if:

- Trying to take off if you're tired of going.
- Trying to convince yourself that you do not need to eat.
- Fearlessly walk the dark alleys, because you know that zombies, creepers and skeletons (gopniks) cannot harm you, because you are immortal!
- You don't understand what needs to be done to open that window where everything you need is available.
- You know for sure that under a layer of hard stone that mere mortals cannot break, there is a void, falling into which you die. And there is no America down there!
- You think you can break anything with one touch. The same is true for construction.
- You think you can't dress.

You have beaten Minecraft Multiplayer if:

- Seeing a beautiful house, you estimate how many resources it took.
- You consider it absolutely normal to approach a stranger and ask for boards, cobblestones or wool.
- Look closely at the people who walk near your house. Aren't griefers for an hour?
- You know for sure that when the road is blocked and a motorcade of jeeps is passing by, it is not the president, but none other than the administrator.
- You think that if you hit the house with a wooden ax at two points, then no one can destroy it.

C
CheGun95r 05.08.21

portals
as for me this is natural, the majority is so in life: / well, at the expense of the sun. but "figuring out how many resources it took" is not the same: /

B
Blade Korshchutbekovich 05.08.21

- Determine the time by the sun.
You make a sundial, and also navigate by its location.

- Looking into the fridge, you figure out which food will restore more units of hunger.
Look for food in it according to the amount of hunger.

- You know for sure that if you dig underground for a long time, then in the end you will come across a stone that cannot be broken.
Probably, considering that when you reach too great depth, you will simply be burned alive by the liquid part of the mantle :)

- You think that in order to get food you need to find and kill an animal, and not go to the store.
If you are a farmer.

That's all, I'm tired of going on.
ps comparison with the real world.