3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GhostRusSPB 05.08.21 11:14 pm

Railcar Mission (Metro: Last Light)

In the mission where it is necessary to take to Venice on a trolley, I drove to the gate where there are 2 trolleys with corpses, the compass points to the hardened door, I go up the boards break, a monster jumps, I kill him, but the car does not interfere further
105 Comments
Sort by:
m
mokos 05.08.21

I'm also interested in this question, I'm stuck there

o
oleg.illegal 05.08.21

GhostRusSPB Ram the
carriage by railcar!)

R
Refresh2002 05.08.21

there is a fork in it, take a different path and ram the wooden gate

G
GhostRusSPB 05.08.21

but I understood everything, it is necessary at the fork to the right and not in a straight line

m
mokos 05.08.21

Silberty with a
railcar back out and switch the switch

S
Silberty 05.08.21

all ATP

S
Silberty 05.08.21

now I need help after you go on a railcar there is a vogue with corpses and wooden planks break and a monster jumps out what's next

S
Silberty 05.08.21

like GhostRusSPB

o
oleglogan 05.08.21

the search for Pavel, after the trolley breaks through the gate and leaves the flight does not leave the trolley, the stob does not climb out (from the last checkpoint does not help) tryndets arrived ... piratka

G
GORBACHEV.V 05.08.21

help who passed on the red square I will not cut it like a monster to fill up

l
llicedll 05.08.21

GORBACHEV.V
If you are talking about a mutated bear, then shoot until it falls, then mutants will jump on it and a vulnerable spot will be highlighted on its back, hit it there.
ZY repeat the procedure several times until the patient is completely dead =)

G
GORBACHEV.V 05.08.21

wow, thank you I will put it into practice;))

d
davidrf 05.08.21

And this overgrown gorilla got me! I went out to her, as luck would have it, without first-aid kits ... And this brute knocks me down!

S
Striker53RUS 05.08.21

I have such a problem before entering the theater (a hole in the wall), he stands near the corner and says that the entrance is around the corner, but he does not go to the entrance in 1 place

S
Sleepy Bot 05.08.21

In general, the son of a communist commander saved me. I ran away, ran somewhere in the dungeon, shot everyone and wherever xs, there is still a fan at the top left, and a booth at the top with a mechanic and a lever next to him, in a room without a gas mask is impossible ... where to go xs ...

l
lomond555 05.08.21

Sleepy Bot you
come to the fan, squat down and there is a script that you climb between the blades, keep stomping further

M
Mass200973 05.08.21

How to get through the swamp, where is that fucking ferry ...

m
mokos 05.08.21

Striker53RUS
restart GROUP

m
mokos 05.08.21

Mass200973
PETROL FIND

V
Vlad_MUZ 05.08.21

Silberty
will never answer the question "what's next ???" how to get there after the boards are smashed ?? what to do??