3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raipper 06.08.21 09:51 pm

Unusual games

Recently I played such an unusual hairpin as “I was atomic mutant”. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

So if someone knows any other unusual and original toys - write here.

: crazy:: crazy:: crazy:

123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.08.21

Recently I played such an unusual hairpin as “I was atomic mutant”. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

About fifteen years ago there was such a toy Chewits. It was sponsored by the producers of the eponymous butterscotch. There, a giant monster, aka Zhevastik, walked through the cities and soaked everything that moves. It was cool :)

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

There is a game called COLOBOT. Almost unique in its way.

It is a mixture of arcade, RTS and AI robot programming in C ++ (more precisely, its analogue).

The thing is more than interesting, although of course very specific.

K
Katrin 06.08.21

:-D Imagine an antediluvian game on the omega, where a full screen splash screen in the form of falling umbrellas and the song of Halillujah ...

S
Segal 06.08.21

It is a mixture of arcade, RTS and AI robot programming in C ++ (more precisely, its analogue).

Yeah. And again, I will shake it up. Khe-khe. When I was young, fifteen years ago, there was such a toy on the ZX-Spectrum: War Robots. There you had to program your combat android in Pascal and release it into the arena. After that, we could no longer control him and just watched him fight with robots friends.

Eh, it was hysterical :)

N
Nomak 06.08.21

I have a demo of this I was atomic mutant, so if you press the right button, there will be a view from the cinema. And the point is there, even though it's stupid. I need to score more points, then more viewers will go to the cinema like: razz:

l
land 06.08.21

:-D If you want to come in! : uzi:

http://www.landforlife.com

8) First, in order to take part in the game `LandForLife`, you need to register (obtain citizenship) by indicating your nickname and a valid E-mail (to receive a password).

8) Second, having received a password on your E-mail, you will receive the address of the postal system in our country L-mail. On which you multiply receive messages domestically. At the same time, the system allows you to send messages to regular E-mail addresses. L-mail does not support the POP3 protocol and therefore will not allow SPAMMERS to clog up your L-mail mailbox.

8) Third, you must enter the country by entering your NICK and PASSWORD on the main page to get all the services available in the country.

: fight: L-mail - The system of mail messages within the country. Allows you to view messages and write your own. Unread message topics are highlighted in bold. Read messages lose this property. Messages can be deleted by `clicking` in the message line on the text` Delete`. You can write a message either by regular E-mail or by L-mail. In order to send a message to L-mail, you must specify the address in the format `Citizen's Number`@landforlife.com.

child.gif

x
xtr 06.08.21

Rez is our choice.

R
Raipper 06.08.21

:-D If you want to come in! : uzi:

http://www.landforlife.com

8) First, in order to take part in the game `LandForLife`, you need to register (obtain citizenship) by indicating your nickname and a valid E-mail (to receive a password).

8) Second, having received a password on your E-mail, you will receive the address of the postal system in our country L-mail. On which you multiply receive messages domestically. At the same time, the system allows you to send messages to regular E-mail addresses. L-mail does not support the POP3 protocol and therefore will not allow SPAMMERS to clog up your L-mail mailbox.

8) Third, you must enter the country by entering your NICK and PASSWORD on the main page to get all the services available in the country.

: fight: L-mail - The system of mail messages within the country. Allows you to view messages and write your own. Unread message topics are highlighted in bold. Read messages lose this property. Messages can be deleted by `clicking` in the message line on the text` Delete`. You can write a message either by regular E-mail or by L-mail. In order to send a message to L-mail, you must specify the address in the format `Citizen's Number`@landforlife.com.

And what is the meaning of a hairpin? : roll:

L
Lanselot 06.08.21

Mentioned about the ZX-Spectrum'ah ......... Ah, that was the thing ...

There was such a toy on this device and it was called so simply: "48 irons". I must tell you that it can still give many quests 100 handicap points. There are only 5 levels, but what ...

S
Segal 06.08.21

Mentioned about the ZX-Spectrum'ah ......... Ah, that was the thing ...

There was such a toy on this device and it was called so simply: "48 irons". I must tell you that it can still give many quests 100 handicap points. There are only 5 levels, but what ...

Yeah. A cool thing, I remember, I still corresponded with the developers and got greetings in the intro to the game :)

M
Metadron 06.08.21

Poluchitsa primerno to chto vi xotite, esli v GTA 3 naprat 'kod "Give Usa Tank"

f
format 06.08.21

Freedom Force

of the last

L
Loki 06.08.21

ZX Spectrum is a thing! Especially Joe Blade 3 is a toy ....

And on PC: Sven - Did you play this favorite of the herd? %))

D
Devastator 06.08.21

Yeah. And again, I will shake it up. Khe-khe. When I was young, fifteen years ago, there was such a toy on the ZX-Spectrum: War Robots. There you had to program your combat android in Pascal and release it into the arena. After that, we could no longer control him and just watched him fight with robots friends.

Eh, it was hysterical :)

And on PC War Robots no ???

It will be necessary to indulge, write, only the built-in programmer to make, the idea to my liking, even more than !!! :-D

R
Raipper 06.08.21

Since we are talking about the Spectrum, I remember, when I was small, playing such a toy (I remember the name): like a room with mirrors, a source of a laser beam, and where this laser should be directed. We bang the mirrors and direct them .... It was quite interesting. Maybe someone knows a PC analog?

D
Devastator 06.08.21

Since we are talking about the Spectrum, I remember, when I was small, playing such a toy (I remember the name): like a room with mirrors, a source of a laser beam, and where this laser should be directed. We bang the mirrors and direct them .... It was quite interesting. Maybe someone knows a PC analog?

There is such a vryatli on the PC, but it would be enough to write it yourself ... (I imagined this on the pectrum, and then the implementation on the PC, and so it seemed to me that something went ... All the same, in those days there was something like that which is no longer there.)

Although it seems something similar was in a small collection of Toys Box (sort of called it). There are usually a bunch of these games out there.

B
Bonker 06.08.21

Yes, REZ is probably the most unusual game in the world.

s
silamantex 06.08.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] Since we are talking about the Spectrum, I remember when I was small, playing such a toy (I remember the name): like a room with mirrors, a source of a laser beam, and where this laser should be directed. We bang the mirrors and direct them .... It was quite interesting. Maybe someone knows a PC-analog? [/ Quote]

There are a lot of such games for PC.

For example, the OpenSource version is mirrormagic:
[url] http://www.artsoft.org/mirrormagic/ [/ url]

K
Kane 06.08.21

The game Beavis and Butthead, made on a flash, you can even download a thread somewhere, you need to spit from the roof of the school and get into everything that moves :)

S
STRAIK 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kane"] The game Beavis and Butthead, made on a flash, you can even download a thread somewhere, you need to spit from the roof of the school and get into everything that moves :) [/ quote]

The game is simple [color = red] [ size = 200] ATPAD [/ size] [/ color]!